PDA

View Full Version : Davo, did you write this?

Gix11
19-04-2006, 07:02 PM
I don't have a clue why I thought of you when I started reading it...

http://www.subgenius.com/updates/5-99news/X0027_the_dirty_sanchez_et.html

19-04-2006, 07:57 PM
no. but i abide by the written laws. The author forgot to mention the wolf bagger and the feltcher

Large
19-04-2006, 08:07 PM
Didn't see a Tea Bag either.

dRRew
19-04-2006, 10:05 PM
i think the correct name for the manouvre refirred to as "ray bans" is the "arabian goggles". also a good trick to perform on drunken passed out "friends".

NakedTurboBusa
21-04-2006, 03:01 PM
Seemed to have missed the "corn scale" This has occured numerous to various men I know. Normally happens with fat chicks or lazy skinny ones... whislt going the chew and sometimes you may come arcoss somthing small yellowy grey..... this is festering corn from dirty fat chicks that can only wipe their arses from the front and often leave bits of corn, carrot, etc in the folds of her minging cunt!!!

The pretty little fuck machine at the Blacktown RSL that wanted a quick caning in the car park behind a van.... As she pulled up her skirt and pulled less than sexy knickers to one side, turned with a smile and said 'oh by the way Im on the rag so you will have to do me in the shitter!!' ....... I should have married that one!

Foxy
21-04-2006, 04:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by davo

no. but i abide by the written laws. The author forgot to mention the wolf bagger and the feltcher
Not to mention.......

The Cleveland Steamer:- Titty fucking a chick while the turtle's poking it's head out leaving a nice skid mark on her gut,

The Bass Guitar:- Fucking a chick up the arse from behind, one hand playing with her tit, the other playing with her clit

The Etch-A-Sketch:- Play with her tit's and draw a smile on her face

21-04-2006, 09:07 PM
NTB, that is just gold. been to Blecktown rsol a few times and think i met her before.
"and your Mrs reads this"[:0]

NakedTurboBusa
22-04-2006, 08:03 AM
I grew up 3 doors down from my wife.... since we were 13 years old we were best friends.... we did not go out together until we were 23 so she heard all about my filthy army skank stories... The shit part is that most of her boyfriends at school were my mates and mine girlfriends were her mates.... it worked well....

She does think that story is fucking foul though!!!!