PDA

View Full Version : Stoner on fire

Iceman
07-05-2007, 01:57 AM
Three wins from four racers. That's a great effort.

WarHound
07-05-2007, 06:45 AM
Finally showing the potential we all knew he had .. and now he is on a decent bike .. How about Hoppers Efforts too .. Not to mention Vermulan coming home so well after starting 15th on the grid .. GO SUZUKI !!!!!

damo1
07-05-2007, 08:03 AM
Fuck that duc has some mumbo in a straight line ah.

Go the rolling stoner hes taking it to rossi and not giving him anything:D

megareg
07-05-2007, 12:03 PM
It was beautiful to see Rossi do a "desperate" and not pull it off, Stoner had a lot of maturity to not be concerned about Rossi, The tighter tracks will suit Rossi and will be good to watch, although, if I was Rossi, I'd be very very concerned.... Stoner has arrived!!

chopiesel
07-05-2007, 12:36 PM
for anyone who hasn't seen it

http://www.chopiesel.com/gp/chinagp.wmv

Phill
07-05-2007, 01:47 PM
thanks Chop,
I just spent my entire lunchbreak watching that!
good work Casey, good work Chopiesel

TurboKat
07-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Yeah, full credit to Casey & flawless ride under extreme pressure but You'd hafta agree that if he had the same power as Rossi, he wouldn't have won it - even the great Valentino can't make up for big horsepower (a bit like a humble Gixer against a mighty ZXR [:o)])

catchmeifyoucan
07-05-2007, 05:33 PM
GO STONER!!!!!! what a gun, this season is shaping up to be a ripper, good on chriss to he made up a shit load of ground... i agree with megareg the tight tracks will really suit rossi, it will be interesting to see how the young stoner goes.... Good luck to him!!

ozzy1100
10-05-2007, 03:13 PM
great 2 see a ozzy back up the front he is showing what he can do with a factory ride and some
maturity

traviss
10-05-2007, 05:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by turbokat

Yeah, full credit to Casey & flawless ride under extreme pressure but You'd hafta agree that if he had the same power as Rossi, he wouldn't have won it - even the great Valentino can't make up for big horsepower (a bit like a humble Gixer against a mighty ZXR [:o)])

You are right on the money the only place he had rossi stuffed was on the strait wait until the tight tracks ..Stoner is good and has grown up this year and thats showing and yes it didnt seem like Rossi was bothering him ( might be diff if Pedrosa was in 2nd )what a great start for him But the season is a long way from finished and we all know how many points rossi can claw back .And what will happen if yamaha find a few more hp there corner speed is very impressive ...Now what was the name of that guy that one last year????
Trav

Hagarr
10-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Stoner on fire by the iceman MMMMMMMMMM?

Iceman
11-05-2007, 02:06 AM
It was a deal gone bad. lol