PDA

View Full Version : Vic Based Anzac Day Lunch Run.

God
19-04-2006, 01:30 PM
Hello Everybody!

Anyone interested in a lunch run to the Flowerdale Pub on Anzac Day?

Basic Idea:
Meet at Healesville around 11am.
Race through the Toolangi Forest to lunch.
After lunch, make it up.

ASFers who live north/west of Melb can meet at the pub if they want an extra sleep in.

Long range weather suggests 22 deg & fine for Anzac Day.

Deano
19-04-2006, 01:39 PM
Yeah could be keen

19-04-2006, 03:31 PM
For God's sake God!!!!!!!!!!:(

Don't ask'em[V], tell'em[}:)]!!, yer God fer feck's sake[:0]. Burn a few hedges in their lounge rooms or something;).

Ya stupid pratt, what do you think being omnipotent means .............. never having to say please......... or sorry.

Just smite their arses (and I don't mean that in a faggoty kind of way[:I]) if they don't turn up at you're command.;)

It's a farkin sad little universe when even God takes on the behaviour of the weak, witless, whining left:(. Next you'll be telling us that you voted for Bob Hawke. [xx(]

Pick up you're act God, or there'll be no more worship from me.:(

19-04-2006, 03:36 PM
And while we're about it God, there's that little matter of the Harpy YOU let me marry.

Now come on, fair shake of the stick God. Putting me in a home as a kid was bad enough, giving me the parents YOU did was bad enough, letting Beelzebub loose on the world was a pearler too, not to mention all the Mossies, Voodoo dicks, and scientologists you've allowed to continue breeding..................But fuck me, she was just plain eveil mate, and YOU didn't even bother giving me a tap on the shoulder to say "watch out, even Beelsy wouldn't touch her" Nooooooooo YOU send me a fucking priest and a cake...............bastard.

:D

God
19-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Ahh Chalky, you make me laugh!

You expect an awful lot from someone who doesn't exist!

TurboKat
19-04-2006, 07:57 PM
You're REALLY trying to unseat Davo for the title aren't you Chalk. ;)

Foxy
20-04-2006, 08:53 AM
If I can get new tread and a service b4 then I'll be there.

20-04-2006, 09:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by God

Ahh Chalky, you make me laugh!

You expect an awful lot from someone who doesn't exist!

Hey "you type, therefore you exist";)

Which makes you fair game for me to blame[^], you built this hotrod called the universe (well at least Jesus did, ala Ministry)[:o)]

clairebear
20-04-2006, 11:04 AM
shit mr Chalk, dont take any responsibility for your own silly decisions will you.
:-)

20-04-2006, 12:29 PM
Now here's how it really went down Claire
Me and a mate were out wandering through the bush, when we stumbled across a bit of agricultural activity. Being the concerned ctizens we are, we thought we'd remove this introduced plant species from the National Park we were in, all of it. Well, as things are want, we eventually straightened out, only to discover that I had gotten married in the intervening 3 months. Well now I'm a responsible kind of chap, and am willing to accept that perhaps we shouldn't have taken, and consumed, the whole f'n crop, that was a little bit much.

BUT.........................by definition (ie HE created the f'n universe and everything in it) GOD essentially provided the drugs, by definition (IE being omniscient) HE knew that I was going to pig-out on it, and by definition (ie being omni-prescient) HE knew that that would result in the disaster that is the crux of the matter here. And by definition (ie being omni-benevolent) HE should not have allowed it to happen.
Now if the local pub Landlord can be sued over drunk drivers, then I should be able to sue (ie effectively blame) God over my drugged-fuelled marriage.
OK?
I mean it all sounds logical and well thought out to me.

clairebear
20-04-2006, 03:33 PM
didnt billy connolly make a film about that?
just Burn 'em Mr Chalk, burn 'em!
anyway, you can take pleasure and joy in being a mad tyre destroying thingy now :-)

Razorback
20-04-2006, 03:41 PM
Bah no chance for me... My birthday is on the 26th and I have to goto Adelaide and pick up a mate for the party on the weekend. Anyone in the Mildura area is invited but you should know before hand.. Its gonna be a LAN party since in another life Im a hardened computer geek and we plan to have a 24-48 hour session of gaming at my work... There will of course be a well stocked esky and the barby will be fired up for bacon and eggs on sunday morning. But the prime focus is lots of digital mayhem. If you wanna come send me a PM....

Gix11
20-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Something to do with this I take it: www.mmorpg.com
I got confused just looking at the home page?
A serious Cold Fusion site if ever I saw one!

PNUT
22-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Hey there guy's i'm new and would enjoy doing this ride with you. See you at Healsville

Foxy
22-04-2006, 05:53 PM
No fuck off. One Deano is enough..........

Just don't mention you ride a Honda Pnut.

See ya there

TurboKat
22-04-2006, 10:27 PM
I'm keen as well, Shano? Gibbo?
We're all at the mercy of the weather at this time of year in Victoria unfortunately.

PNUT
23-04-2006, 09:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by Foxy

No fuck off. One Deano is enough..........

Just don't mention you ride a Honda Pnut.

See ya there

Been here one hour and getting told to Fuck off[?] What kind of person are you miss? :D

Foxy
23-04-2006, 09:54 AM
One that likes to hang shit on you, when's Pommy Boy joining up???

PNUT
23-04-2006, 11:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by Foxy

One that likes to hang shit on you, when's Pommy Boy joining up???

Probably the year 3000 [:o)]

God
24-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Hello Everybody!

This is God.

Confirming Meeting Point:
Healesville 11am outside caryard next to Ampol petrol station RHS heading out of town.

Lunch:
Flowerdale hotel - guess we'll get there around 12.30pm.

If anyone has questions after 3pm today, send me a PM.

Gsxar
24-04-2006, 09:50 AM
Sucks :( Can't come bike is still of the road.
N havent been home since last week so guess I better hang around a while [}:)]

BOHEMION
24-04-2006, 12:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by Razorback

Bah no chance for me... My birthday is on the 26th and I have to goto Adelaide and pick up a mate for the party on the weekend. Anyone in the Mildura area is invited but you should know before hand.. Its gonna be a LAN party since in another life Im a hardened computer geek and we plan to have a 24-48 hour session of gaming at my work... There will of course be a well stocked esky and the barby will be fired up for bacon and eggs on sunday morning. But the prime focus is lots of digital mayhem. If you wanna come send me a PM....

My sort of thing mate, But dif state [V]

TurboKat
24-04-2006, 08:10 PM
I'm pulling out of this one, I had to make a decision yesterday, go on this ride or start stripping the bike for it's PROPER S/F mods, I had the whole arvo to spare (rare) so I couldn't waste it - the thing looks like a skeleton now. I'll be spending all day in the garage working on it tomorrow.
We all hafta make some tough decisions in life ;)
Upside is - it'll be real purty in a couple of months. [:p]

24-04-2006, 09:38 PM
you made the right choice Dazr,lunch with God can wait

25-04-2006, 09:59 AM
God'll come down and smite you, you evil sinner you.[}:)]

On yer bike Tubbykat, and down the road for some practice with the boys..... and God[:p]. (perhaps you can learn how to get away from ageing Kwaka's mate,;)...................... with an awful lot of praying that is[}:)])

God
26-04-2006, 09:36 AM
Hello Everybody!

This is God.

We had a massive turnout (well for the slackers in Vic anyway) of six bikes.

God on my Gixer 7-11
Deano his Gixer 7-11
Foxy on his Z-thou
Pnut on his VTR-thou
Pommyboy on his Speed Triple
Brad on his TRX850

A cruise through the forests to lunch at Flowerdale hotel before a more energetic ride across to Eildon and onto Marysville.

Deano has some pics.

TurboKat
26-04-2006, 11:43 AM
Well, come on then Baldy, don't keep us in <s>suspenders</s><s> suspension</s> suspense let's see 'em.
I wanna know how bad I missed out.

Deano
26-04-2006, 12:36 PM
who you calling baldy? last time i looked you were no better.

forgot to bring my camera to work so try tomorrow. i only got one photo at lunch time

Deano
27-04-2006, 12:37 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/1031642544214588.jpg

here you go mate

Deano
27-04-2006, 12:40 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/1031642544110186.jpg

my CAD designed, CNC'd, billet, bunnings bar coded exhaust hanger bracket didn't make it through the day so i had to rely on some trusty old speaker wire.

Foxy
27-04-2006, 12:44 PM
Need to head into NSW to road test the shear forces and tolerance of the speaker wire.....I reckon you could sell a few units

Gix11
27-04-2006, 01:55 PM
Nice. Can you do one in black for me Deano?

Deano
27-04-2006, 04:18 PM
no probs Gix matt or gloss finish?

PNUT
27-04-2006, 05:40 PM
Hahahahaha the old trusty speaker wire. And to think i thought street fighters were all made of hundred mile an hour tape and cable ties

totaldamage
27-04-2006, 05:43 PM
Sorry i didn't make it,
But the fighters done the oil lines on Saturday and dumped oil all over the place and the gixxer has no rear tyre left.
Next time

27-04-2006, 09:15 PM
i have standard oil cooler lines gathering dust if ya want em TD.

BOHEMION
30-04-2006, 05:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by Razorback

1 word INTERNODE QLD 2 i'll be there all night

totaldamage
30-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Thanks Davo,
But i got it sorted Friday night

Thanks for the offer,Maybe next time

Deano
01-05-2006, 12:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by totaldamage

Thanks Davo,
But i got it sorted Friday night

Thanks for the offer,Maybe next time

total - you planning on shitting the oil line again soon?

totaldamage
01-05-2006, 04:30 PM
NO Deano..... I don't plan on it,But it's always good to know who's got what parts for next time something happens