PDA

View Full Version : And the worst turn-out is.......Sidineeey

speeddemon
04-04-2006, 05:48 PM
Based on per capita - the worst turnout from any major city is Syd.... Thanks to those fools for turning up Sat at Berowra. But Syd did have a piss poor effort. Canberra even beats us per capita and thats real fricken poor.

What were we all in friken jail or something?.... thats what it must be.

Large
04-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Think Quality not Quantity.

Most of the Queenslanders looked like they were on weekend release....

speeddemon
04-04-2006, 05:57 PM
Good thiken large - plenty of quality except for that honda...

crazymofo
04-04-2006, 07:36 PM
large... thats the sweetest thing anyone has said about me

*tears up*

cheers.joe.

damo1
04-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Oh hear we go the honda jokes are starting again.
How many hondas,kwakas,suzukis made the trip i didnt say yamahas because the owners
couldnt get them started to even bother turning up.

hooligan
05-04-2006, 12:01 AM
I'll be at straightliners when i get my licence back...

05-04-2006, 09:04 AM
After seeing\riding behind Damo's bike, I think that Blade's can now be considered 'true Streetfighter material'. But no viffers (except as support bikes :)), ST1100's, or even super-charged goldwings.

And Yamaha, bunch'a piano and violin players mate.

Once I get my bike fixed up, we'll have to arrange a Sunday Kangaroo Valley run for the ACT/Sydney riders. Damo and I can teach the others (Stu, Large, Ben et al) how to go hard, real hard. :)

(Arrogance is a good thing in a SF pilot)

Large
05-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Can I bring the GSXR this time?

damo1
05-04-2006, 09:49 AM
Onya chalk your one of a kind mate im in just give me some notice.

speeddemon
05-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Just stiring Damo

But you really should get a fuel dump to that exhuast as the falmes would look wicked.

I keen for a ride sometime so let me know.

dRRew
05-04-2006, 06:26 PM
formal appology. Right so no excuses but heres the story. Saturday (after working a promised day off friday) Work bullshit dramas resluting in me quitting. then the seller cibby plays hard to get working, plus even tho i was offered help, the lack of funds (poorassed crash drew with no income) decided my fate. I have 100 bucks for you dave to pay for any costs i may have caused. pretty dissapointed allround but what can you do. sorry i let yas down.

damo1
05-04-2006, 08:30 PM
im going to look into that any body know where to get somthing
like that or any info on how to do it?????

05-04-2006, 09:11 PM
windscreen washer bottle and pump,and a spark plug setup should do the job Damo. just wanna get a good one way valve;)

06-04-2006, 09:43 AM
I've still got the Flame Thrower unit from the Donut King bike, if you're interested Damo. I got it from Razor (I think), but am having difficulty finding places to fit it.

The unit is complete.

Foxy
06-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Shit chalk, all you need to do is throw a match near your exhaust and light up the oil coming out of the bike!!!!

No need for a flame thrower.

06-04-2006, 10:15 AM
Yeah she took 2 litres last night, and still isn't showing on the sight-glass.

How bad was the smoke? nobody else mentioned anything? Was that on the run into CBR?

Foxy
06-04-2006, 10:17 AM
I don't think she had any oil left to blow smoke by that stage, but you could smell it.

06-04-2006, 11:32 AM
Unfortunately the oil sight glass is in a bitch of a position to read (and discolored) when not using a centre stand, so I didn't realise that she had dropped so low. Plus the engine oil light didn't come on. I'll refill her, replace the battery, and see how she goes. I turned her over last night without hearing anything untoward, so fingers crossed. Otherwise it's a good excuse for bigger pistons and hot cams/valves :D, or a 1000RX heart transplant :D

clairebear
06-04-2006, 11:53 AM
no bloody wonder it was makin funny noises!

speeddemon
06-04-2006, 07:14 PM
My bandit was just pissing fuel out on the way back - way too rich at sort of legal speeds and if I could of just good a spark to it....

Thats when ben and others passed me beside the road on the way back before Buladehla.. Just had to ride quicker and it fixed those fouled plugs. Really need to get my jetting sorted.

damo1
07-04-2006, 08:03 PM
sounds good chalk will ya box it and send it?
is it the complete system to do the job?

so the bandit was playing up on the way home ah speeddemon
and you had the hide to bag the blade which ran with out fault
shame demon shame

dinorider
08-04-2006, 12:56 PM
woulda coulda shoulda but 1 bike down with no comp in #3 cyl(hole in piston) and gus has a need for rings and shit,although he don`t use as much oil as chalks.thats a lotta oil bud.sure she`s not a 2 stroker.

speeddemon
08-04-2006, 07:31 PM
Damo - the bandit does what it wants - its a suzuki.

Anyway its mister Mikuni fault - cant blame the bike.

damo1
09-04-2006, 08:06 AM
must be female tempremental ah.

chalk what do you recon about the flame thrower?

09-04-2006, 07:41 PM
Sure Damo, I'll dig it out of the shed when I get a chance and send it up. The unit is complete, including bottle, but you gotta sort out what goes where.

Just been going over the bike and she needs a cam chain is all, do it this week hopefully. The oil wasn't as low as I thought, and there's no signs of any overheating damage :). The new oil is exactly the same color as the discoloration on the sight glass and I didn't notice that I'd filled passed it, a dump of the oil yesterday showed it up. Need a new battery as well though.

damo1
10-04-2006, 09:03 PM
good on ya chalk thanks mate
just let me know when you dig it out and ill give you my details
im looking forward to this mod boys should be a cracker