PDA

View Full Version : went for a ride today

joe.d
27-03-2006, 09:46 AM
went for a ride today it was pretty nice, though My bike got even more filthy comin and out of my Back Lane too and from my garage, and orriginly I was only gonna take it out to clean it. I saw a few other people riding today. I had no destination though, So I went up Mcknight and in to the rural area, up the end there, little boring, but just nice to be out, on two wheels and get my FIX.
but I think Im just gonna leave the sub frame as it is, untill I can come up with a few 100 bucks and get what I roughly cut with a band saw, made profesionly using a CNC lazer cutter, and a milling machine, in the mean time it rides OK I think it looks ok, and these bikes are allways a thing, that goes through a evolution type process to get things right, once ive got some of the little problems sorted then Im gonna go ahead and get it made properly
http://members.shaw.ca/joe.d/SUNDAYMARCHsmall.jpg

gibbo
27-03-2006, 07:20 PM
So thats the Canadian air force mate? Lucky you live next door to the yanks:D

27-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Canadians are Yanks:D:D:D

joe.d
27-03-2006, 11:29 PM
you know Im british huh...actually American claim to be canadian, if in a hostile country becouse every loves the friendly peace keepin Canadians...:)

dRRew
28-03-2006, 12:00 AM
you def have the rad pom/ euro fighter style! thats a nice fighter you have there, the tail looks great!

Kawakasbeeotch
25-05-2006, 10:26 AM
i didnt no that canada had a military lol

vtr420
25-05-2006, 10:47 AM
yeh man smick bike u should shorty that can

25-05-2006, 11:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by joe.d

you know Im british huh...actually American claim to be canadian, if in a hostile country becouse every loves the friendly peace keepin Canadians...:)

And noone can tell them apart.:D

Used to work with some Canadians and Yanks in a CRM company. The yanks used to have a ball winding up the Canadians by telling them that they really were Americans. One of the Canadians would get absolutely apoplectic about it.:D

willow
28-05-2006, 07:29 PM
I like it! The tail looks like a peice of subframe off an aircraft wing - sumink like that. gives it a skeletal look.

IMP-INC
08-06-2006, 01:07 PM
so i was stomping on his head and, ow sorry wrong post