PDA

View Full Version : Low EFE Dragbike (aussie i think)

ozkat
23-03-2006, 05:22 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/289837391111604.jpg low clipons!!

Gix11
23-03-2006, 05:28 PM
Fuck. That's nuts. Shame he's named it like a bloody womens' magazine.

Gix11
23-03-2006, 05:28 PM
Fuck. That's nuts. Shame he's named it like a bloody womens' magazine.

23-03-2006, 05:53 PM
good for spotting possums,i dont think its lowered,its just long grass

23-03-2006, 05:53 PM
good for spotting possums,i dont think its lowered,its just long grass

BOHEMION
23-03-2006, 06:15 PM
No dramas spotting enemy Bombers with that head light either

BOHEMION
23-03-2006, 06:15 PM
No dramas spotting enemy Bombers with that head light either

23-03-2006, 06:25 PM
i think he should re-name it Cosmopolitan or Dolly

23-03-2006, 06:25 PM
i think he should re-name it Cosmopolitan or Dolly

NakedTurboBusa
23-03-2006, 10:07 PM
I do like those swing arms!!!

NakedTurboBusa
23-03-2006, 10:07 PM
I do like those swing arms!!!

Razorback
24-03-2006, 07:17 AM
WOW

Razorback
24-03-2006, 07:17 AM
WOW

24-03-2006, 11:12 AM
The guy must think he's an orangutang he's got the clip-ons that low.

And only fat low Harleys should NOT need a side stand

24-03-2006, 11:12 AM
The guy must think he's an orangutang he's got the clip-ons that low.

And only fat low Harleys should NOT need a side stand

abusa
11-04-2006, 09:55 PM
Bike is in Queensland and run's 8.90's over the quarter which is why the clip ons are where they are, the headlight points to the sky and it is actually lowered.

Newlook is the name of the Paint Shop and luckily not the bike, although its funnier the way you guys have put it.

Shayne

abusa
11-04-2006, 09:55 PM
Bike is in Queensland and run's 8.90's over the quarter which is why the clip ons are where they are, the headlight points to the sky and it is actually lowered.

Newlook is the name of the Paint Shop and luckily not the bike, although its funnier the way you guys have put it.

Shayne

11-04-2006, 10:08 PM
welcome aboard mate.8.9's is a fair spank of the 'ol salami for an old girl with out gas.how bout some more specs mate;)

11-04-2006, 10:08 PM
welcome aboard mate.8.9's is a fair spank of the 'ol salami for an old girl with out gas.how bout some more specs mate;)

Gix11
11-04-2006, 10:09 PM
Cheers for the inside info mate, and welcome.
We're doing some straightliners in Sept / Oct, do you think he might be interested? (3k concrete runway in Evans Head.) Just to show how it's really done......

Gix11
11-04-2006, 10:09 PM
Cheers for the inside info mate, and welcome.
We're doing some straightliners in Sept / Oct, do you think he might be interested? (3k concrete runway in Evans Head.) Just to show how it's really done......

abusa
14-04-2006, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys.

The bike is pretty well setup, runs a 1500, 44 Lectrons for low 200HP
The reason I know about this bike is I am building up a bike on similar lines but not quite as tough, 1427 with 40 Lectrons

Straightliners sounds interesting! Not long come back from watch the guys on the Salt at Lake Gairdner, some awesome machinery, pity the event didnt ran off the rails a bit, waited 2 days to see any action.

My main ride is a Stock Busa which I have managed to run a best of 9.85@142MPH. This is set to change though, looking at a new bike this weekend that may better fit here.

Always been a fan of the Streetfighter, when I first spotted the Pommie Mag I think nearly 10 years ago. Its great how its really kicking on here now.

Anyway thanks again

Shayne

abusa
14-04-2006, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys.

The bike is pretty well setup, runs a 1500, 44 Lectrons for low 200HP
The reason I know about this bike is I am building up a bike on similar lines but not quite as tough, 1427 with 40 Lectrons

Straightliners sounds interesting! Not long come back from watch the guys on the Salt at Lake Gairdner, some awesome machinery, pity the event didnt ran off the rails a bit, waited 2 days to see any action.

My main ride is a Stock Busa which I have managed to run a best of 9.85@142MPH. This is set to change though, looking at a new bike this weekend that may better fit here.

Always been a fan of the Streetfighter, when I first spotted the Pommie Mag I think nearly 10 years ago. Its great how its really kicking on here now.

Anyway thanks again

Shayne

Rich
14-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Welcome Shayne, your Busa will fit in nicely mate. Just like a square peg in a round hole, you just got to bash harder.... All good guys here and most tolerate plastic.

I guess your on the Australian Hayabusa forum, are you affiliate / involved with Cyanide Racing ??

Cheers Rich

Rich
14-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Welcome Shayne, your Busa will fit in nicely mate. Just like a square peg in a round hole, you just got to bash harder.... All good guys here and most tolerate plastic.

I guess your on the Australian Hayabusa forum, are you affiliate / involved with Cyanide Racing ??

Cheers Rich

Rich
14-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Ok, looking further into the Cyanide Racing website I guess you the man.

Cheers Rich

Rich
14-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Ok, looking further into the Cyanide Racing website I guess you the man.

Cheers Rich

Tony Nitrous
14-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Correct on all the above Rich.

Hi again Shayne.

Tony.J.

Tony Nitrous
14-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Correct on all the above Rich.

Hi again Shayne.

Tony.J.

abusa
17-04-2006, 12:46 AM
Hi Rich
Sorry I havent got back to you sooner. I have been away to BikeFest at WSID having a play and also picking up a new toy.

I am guessing some people know this bike as it was up for sale for a while and Brett the original owner posts on a few forums. Its a great bike but not sure what form it will eventually take as I have a few options and as you might have gathered I am a keen Drag Racer.

I guess firstly to get it registered, which might be a challenge then just see what happens.

Yes CYANIDE Racing is my Business, its still very new so bare with me till its fully operational. Wasn't intending to advertise here, hope it was ok to put it up as a link in my details.

Hey Tony hows things, havent seen you at the creek for a while.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/176668932173753.JPG

Shayne

abusa
17-04-2006, 12:46 AM
Hi Rich
Sorry I havent got back to you sooner. I have been away to BikeFest at WSID having a play and also picking up a new toy.

I am guessing some people know this bike as it was up for sale for a while and Brett the original owner posts on a few forums. Its a great bike but not sure what form it will eventually take as I have a few options and as you might have gathered I am a keen Drag Racer.

I guess firstly to get it registered, which might be a challenge then just see what happens.

Yes CYANIDE Racing is my Business, its still very new so bare with me till its fully operational. Wasn't intending to advertise here, hope it was ok to put it up as a link in my details.

Hey Tony hows things, havent seen you at the creek for a while.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/176668932173753.JPG

Shayne

NakedTurboBusa
17-04-2006, 04:40 AM
mmmmmm another turbo busa, neeked and all.... nice

come on tell us the specs.... turbo, boost, intercooler? under tank?, fuel...etc

NakedTurboBusa
17-04-2006, 04:40 AM
mmmmmm another turbo busa, neeked and all.... nice

come on tell us the specs.... turbo, boost, intercooler? under tank?, fuel...etc

abusa
17-04-2006, 07:42 AM
Bike runs a TMH Ghetto kit from this Dennis at suzukihayabusa.org dyno'd at 250rwhp on BP Ultimate (98ron) with a 8lb spring.

Rest of engine is stock with fuelling sorted out with a PCIIIr and FMU. Running standard clutch with heavy duty springs and brace.

I can run either a Full HMF exhaust for the street or a dump pipe at the track.

It doest run an Intercooler but I will be installing Water Injection and a extra fan to keep things under control.

A couple of Pics from when it was being put together by Brett

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/349147697221030.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/349147697213327.jpg

Shayne

abusa
17-04-2006, 07:42 AM
Bike runs a TMH Ghetto kit from this Dennis at suzukihayabusa.org dyno'd at 250rwhp on BP Ultimate (98ron) with a 8lb spring.

Rest of engine is stock with fuelling sorted out with a PCIIIr and FMU. Running standard clutch with heavy duty springs and brace.

I can run either a Full HMF exhaust for the street or a dump pipe at the track.

It doest run an Intercooler but I will be installing Water Injection and a extra fan to keep things under control.

A couple of Pics from when it was being put together by Brett

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/349147697221030.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/349147697213327.jpg

Shayne

Razorback
17-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Nice plumbing... very neat work... bet it goes a little bit huh ?

Razorback
17-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Nice plumbing... very neat work... bet it goes a little bit huh ?

NakedTurboBusa
17-04-2006, 11:34 PM
Nice stuff... I pick mine up from SandR in a week, when I get home.. had to fit a lock up clutch cause it spun up on any boost over 8psi and 250hp.... I can run exhaust or dump like yours which is sweet! 10-11psi on 98ron but above that I have use race fuel....Mine is intercooled..

Good luck with the water injection

NakedTurboBusa
17-04-2006, 11:34 PM
Nice stuff... I pick mine up from SandR in a week, when I get home.. had to fit a lock up clutch cause it spun up on any boost over 8psi and 250hp.... I can run exhaust or dump like yours which is sweet! 10-11psi on 98ron but above that I have use race fuel....Mine is intercooled..

Good luck with the water injection

abusa
18-04-2006, 07:04 PM
Thanks, the Ghetto isnt bad, the guys in the states seem to rave about them.

SNR sell this kit now, slightly different up pipe design but basically the same. Did you put the system together yourself or is it one of theres?

Are you running the clutch support(brace) for the housing, you may be flexing the cover. Slider will be a good addition for running at the drags anyway.

I may look at fitting one as well later on down the track, see how I go with this setup.

Running the Intercooler must be a tight fit, did you need to change rake at all?

I bet you cant wait to get home to have sopme fun!

Shayne

abusa
18-04-2006, 07:04 PM
Thanks, the Ghetto isnt bad, the guys in the states seem to rave about them.

SNR sell this kit now, slightly different up pipe design but basically the same. Did you put the system together yourself or is it one of theres?

Are you running the clutch support(brace) for the housing, you may be flexing the cover. Slider will be a good addition for running at the drags anyway.

I may look at fitting one as well later on down the track, see how I go with this setup.

Running the Intercooler must be a tight fit, did you need to change rake at all?

I bet you cant wait to get home to have sopme fun!

Shayne

NakedTurboBusa
20-04-2006, 12:58 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/843060860123648.jpg

This pic is about 2 mins after I finished the paint, assembly, new tyres, etc Jamie and snake did most of the engine work, I did all cosmetics. It has 3degree of rake, to fit intercooler... I have just got ride height ajusters for the rear so I get back 2 degrees.. I have a full billet clutch cover now, and also a billet cover for the sprocket assembly as well...

I few out of the country 3 hours after this pic, so i cant wait to come home...

NakedTurboBusa
20-04-2006, 12:58 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/843060860123648.jpg

This pic is about 2 mins after I finished the paint, assembly, new tyres, etc Jamie and snake did most of the engine work, I did all cosmetics. It has 3degree of rake, to fit intercooler... I have just got ride height ajusters for the rear so I get back 2 degrees.. I have a full billet clutch cover now, and also a billet cover for the sprocket assembly as well...

I few out of the country 3 hours after this pic, so i cant wait to come home...

NakedTurboBusa
20-04-2006, 01:01 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/843060860161458.jpg

This pic is during construction.... Ive still got heaps of little things, brackets, polishing, powder coating, etc to do.

looks like we have a bit in common, it will be good to catch up.

cheers

Pete

NakedTurboBusa
20-04-2006, 01:01 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/843060860161458.jpg

This pic is during construction.... Ive still got heaps of little things, brackets, polishing, powder coating, etc to do.

looks like we have a bit in common, it will be good to catch up.

cheers

Pete

abusa
21-04-2006, 08:04 AM
Nice job or the Checker Plate Rear, unfortunately I'm not that handy with the old sheet folder.

What have you done with the Radiator Overflow Bottle, keen to see the finished results.

Shayne

abusa
21-04-2006, 08:04 AM
Nice job or the Checker Plate Rear, unfortunately I'm not that handy with the old sheet folder.

What have you done with the Radiator Overflow Bottle, keen to see the finished results.

Shayne

NakedTurboBusa
21-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Shane after advice from Ben at Extreme Creations I used a arctic fuel bottle ( you can see it in above pic) on left side on sub frame. Because its an over flow it need a brether valve, from bunnings, 70cents... work well... I bent up the rear with 1.2mm propeller plate with shaped blocks of wood and clamps, then 2K paint in a taped off booth in my shed.... the paint is the hardest thing Ive ever attempted took days and days and its still only about 80% perfect... painting is some thing I would like to learn... and be a decent welder.... Any help you need with your bike I would be happy to assist as it helps me learn, learn learn learn....

I just wish I did not sell my M model GSXR ( it was in perfect cond, 12000 km)... it would have been my next thing!!!!

What dash ase you running on yours?

Pete

NakedTurboBusa
21-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Shane after advice from Ben at Extreme Creations I used a arctic fuel bottle ( you can see it in above pic) on left side on sub frame. Because its an over flow it need a brether valve, from bunnings, 70cents... work well... I bent up the rear with 1.2mm propeller plate with shaped blocks of wood and clamps, then 2K paint in a taped off booth in my shed.... the paint is the hardest thing Ive ever attempted took days and days and its still only about 80% perfect... painting is some thing I would like to learn... and be a decent welder.... Any help you need with your bike I would be happy to assist as it helps me learn, learn learn learn....

I just wish I did not sell my M model GSXR ( it was in perfect cond, 12000 km)... it would have been my next thing!!!!

What dash ase you running on yours?

Pete

abusa
21-04-2006, 10:32 PM
Running Sigma bike Dash and Autometer Gauges for Boost and Fuel all on custom frame built by Brett the original owner!

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/50101278227456.jpg

I reckon if they ever remade Mad Max your bike would fit in perfectly!! What was that guys name, Lord Humungus or something?

Thanks for the offer of help too and shame about the M, liked that model GSXR.

Shayne

abusa
21-04-2006, 10:32 PM
Running Sigma bike Dash and Autometer Gauges for Boost and Fuel all on custom frame built by Brett the original owner!

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/50101278227456.jpg

I reckon if they ever remade Mad Max your bike would fit in perfectly!! What was that guys name, Lord Humungus or something?

Thanks for the offer of help too and shame about the M, liked that model GSXR.

Shayne