PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw Gangs.....

heridesfastbikes
20-03-2006, 09:54 AM
Does anyone know or has anyone heard any information in reguards to
outlaw gangs and rivalry and the attacks that are taking place at the moment? I was at the kickboxing event on the Gold Coast Saturday night, and from what i've heard these will not be the last. How is the Macksville area for outlaw gangs? As much as i hate these pack animals, i'd hate to get caught up in the middle of it, and 50 odd bikes arent going to be real discreet.

Gix11
20-03-2006, 01:02 PM
This stuff isn't new mate, it's just they picked a public event this time. It's rival gangs mate with attitude towards each other. We are not a patch wearing mob and will be of no interest.

Gix11
20-03-2006, 01:02 PM
This stuff isn't new mate, it's just they picked a public event this time. It's rival gangs mate with attitude towards each other. We are not a patch wearing mob and will be of no interest.

Razorback
20-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Good doco on them on the Sunday program last week... Like Gix says... nothing new but pretty interesting.

Razorback
20-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Good doco on them on the Sunday program last week... Like Gix says... nothing new but pretty interesting.

suxukifreak
20-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Hey Zane, should of dropped into the barbie while you were down the coast and we had a room up the road from the drama [8D]

suxukifreak
20-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Hey Zane, should of dropped into the barbie while you were down the coast and we had a room up the road from the drama [8D]

20-03-2006, 09:27 PM
no attitudes at maxville mate,only locals and us.If anyone has a bad attitude,leave it at home or dont bother turning up,i have been warned by the Publican that bad attitudes wont be welcome.;)

20-03-2006, 09:27 PM
no attitudes at maxville mate,only locals and us.If anyone has a bad attitude,leave it at home or dont bother turning up,i have been warned by the Publican that bad attitudes wont be welcome.;)

21-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Hear Hear Davo. All Humpty Dumpties shoulod be banned from town :)

Only nice boys on nice clean stock factory Japanese scooters.

21-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Hear Hear Davo. All Humpty Dumpties shoulod be banned from town :)

Only nice boys on nice clean stock factory Japanese scooters.

Zed14
21-03-2006, 08:43 PM
youll get no attitude from me you fuckers. dont worry about it herides. just do what the rest of us do and bring your glock.:D

Zed14
21-03-2006, 08:43 PM
youll get no attitude from me you fuckers. dont worry about it herides. just do what the rest of us do and bring your glock.:D

heridesfastbikes
22-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the advice Rexie

heridesfastbikes
22-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the advice Rexie

Razorback
22-03-2006, 03:11 PM
I was firing a glock at the local pistol range the other day and I have to say Im surprised anyone can hit anything with them... Although it could be just me, I wasnt impressed. I also shot a really nice 357mag long barrel revolver and never missed... So Im gonna blame the glock.

Razorback
22-03-2006, 03:11 PM
I was firing a glock at the local pistol range the other day and I have to say Im surprised anyone can hit anything with them... Although it could be just me, I wasnt impressed. I also shot a really nice 357mag long barrel revolver and never missed... So Im gonna blame the glock.

NakedTurboBusa
22-03-2006, 11:31 PM
Maybe I need to teach you how to shoot..... squeezzze the trigger harley... Dont yank it !! its not your dick....( Both eyes open...rear sight, fore sight, target, fore sight, rear sight, fore sight, sqeeze)At 5-10 metres , arguably, hand guns are hand guns... you can learn!!!! group size may vary, with hand cannons!!! 1000m with a long gun... oh and 1800m with 12.7mm SR.... its maths, a good set up, and lay off the go fast for a few days!!!!you can be trained.. I trained snipers for 8 years, my best time in the army...

A Glock is 9mm is one of my issued wpns of choice....good re-alighnments...quick, light, small, good covert, minimal stoppages... but hey, horses for courses....

sorry to brag but hey.... its my bread and butter!!!

cheers

NakedTurboBusa
22-03-2006, 11:31 PM
Maybe I need to teach you how to shoot..... squeezzze the trigger harley... Dont yank it !! its not your dick....( Both eyes open...rear sight, fore sight, target, fore sight, rear sight, fore sight, sqeeze)At 5-10 metres , arguably, hand guns are hand guns... you can learn!!!! group size may vary, with hand cannons!!! 1000m with a long gun... oh and 1800m with 12.7mm SR.... its maths, a good set up, and lay off the go fast for a few days!!!!you can be trained.. I trained snipers for 8 years, my best time in the army...

A Glock is 9mm is one of my issued wpns of choice....good re-alighnments...quick, light, small, good covert, minimal stoppages... but hey, horses for courses....

sorry to brag but hey.... its my bread and butter!!!

cheers

BOHEMION
23-03-2006, 09:33 AM
Nicest 9mm I had the pleasure of shooting downrange was a Smith & Wesson SW990L (similar to the glock)15m paper targets. Can't miss! If you did with that then you should maybe never shoot again hehe

BOHEMION
23-03-2006, 09:33 AM
Nicest 9mm I had the pleasure of shooting downrange was a Smith & Wesson SW990L (similar to the glock)15m paper targets. Can't miss! If you did with that then you should maybe never shoot again hehe

Razorback
23-03-2006, 09:35 AM
Yeah i couldnt believe how badly I sucked with it considering Im not a bad shot with pretty much everything else I have ever used. I was shooting steel circular targets about the size of a saucer at 20m and missed 4/6.... bloody embarassing considering my wife was up next and didnt miss one....

Razorback
23-03-2006, 09:35 AM
Yeah i couldnt believe how badly I sucked with it considering Im not a bad shot with pretty much everything else I have ever used. I was shooting steel circular targets about the size of a saucer at 20m and missed 4/6.... bloody embarassing considering my wife was up next and didnt miss one....

BOHEMION
23-03-2006, 09:46 AM
Maybe your used to the handle/feel on a revolver. I know of a few cops that pref there old skool banana handle over the ergonomic grip

BOHEMION
23-03-2006, 09:46 AM
Maybe your used to the handle/feel on a revolver. I know of a few cops that pref there old skool banana handle over the ergonomic grip

sluglie
23-03-2006, 10:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by NakedTurboBusa

I trained snipers for 8 years, my best time in the army...

hmm, used to competition shoot in the uk 1000 1600 & 2000 meter at diggle or bisley (the only 2 ranges that are rated for this distance) and we had a couple of ex english army snipers, they were bloody crap at anything over 1000m.

admitedly it did help that i was shooting a unique alpine 6.5mm X 284 with 2 stage match trigger with 8 gram pull and a bosch & lomb 140mm object lense scope, it could take a gnats eye out at 1500m.

it always makes me laugh that standard distance for a police cordon in the uk was 500m, i have shot rabbits free standing at ~750 meters with the thing

sluglie
23-03-2006, 10:05 AM

I trained snipers for 8 years, my best time in the army...

hmm, used to competition shoot in the uk 1000 1600 & 2000 meter at diggle or bisley (the only 2 ranges that are rated for this distance) and we had a couple of ex english army snipers, they were bloody crap at anything over 1000m.

admitedly it did help that i was shooting a unique alpine 6.5mm X 284 with 2 stage match trigger with 8 gram pull and a bosch & lomb 140mm object lense scope, it could take a gnats eye out at 1500m.

it always makes me laugh that standard distance for a police cordon in the uk was 500m, i have shot rabbits free standing at ~750 meters with the thing

Razorback
23-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Damn I need to learn how to do that... the Mozzies around my place are bad this time of year :D

Razorback
23-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Damn I need to learn how to do that... the Mozzies around my place are bad this time of year :D

NakedTurboBusa
23-03-2006, 07:43 PM
Theres a saying 'not all good shots are snipers but all snipers are good shots' shooting is only 5% of sniping, any idiot can be trained to hit things on a range!!! Parachuting with a SR at night requires a certain type of rifle.....(not something packed in foam) find, stalk, judge range and wind through terrain, urban, etc.... then take 1 cold shot... at something that may shoot back ( with support of a Regt)..... 'thats sniping'!!!

NakedTurboBusa
23-03-2006, 07:43 PM
Theres a saying 'not all good shots are snipers but all snipers are good shots' shooting is only 5% of sniping, any idiot can be trained to hit things on a range!!! Parachuting with a SR at night requires a certain type of rifle.....(not something packed in foam) find, stalk, judge range and wind through terrain, urban, etc.... then take 1 cold shot... at something that may shoot back ( with support of a Regt)..... 'thats sniping'!!!

23-03-2006, 07:49 PM
sounds like you dont need a turbo mate.

23-03-2006, 07:49 PM
sounds like you dont need a turbo mate.

NakedTurboBusa
23-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Sorry for that outburst.... Ive spent at competitions have to listing to 6 fingered banjo playing gun nuts, wishing they were snipers!!!! my most humble apoligies.

NakedTurboBusa
23-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Sorry for that outburst.... Ive spent at competitions have to listing to 6 fingered banjo playing gun nuts, wishing they were snipers!!!! my most humble apoligies.

sluglie
23-03-2006, 09:14 PM

yes you are right it does take something special to do that sort of thing, not just training but a certain mind set as well, i wasnt disparaging the job they did when enlisted, i was just surprised that for the amount of training they had they wernt better shots.

and by the way this was the gun i had in the uk

""" Unique Alpine TPG-1 rifle
Caliber(s): variety of chamberings from .223/5.56x45 and up to .338 Lapua
Operation: manual operated, rotating bolt
Barrel: 650 mm for all chamberings except .338 Lapua, which has 700mm barrel
Weight: n/a
Length: n/a
Feed Mechanism: 5 rounds detachable box magazine
Expected accuracy: up to 0.5 MOA with selected match-grade ammunition

Unique Alpine TPG-1 rifle (TPG stands for Taktisches Pr#1076;zisions Gewehr - tactical precision rifle) is manufactured in Austria by the Unique Alpine AG. TPG-1 is a modular, high precision rifle which can be used for special military and law enforcement applications. TPG-1 is a modular design, based on the specially designed action with three-lug rotating bolt. The action is securely bedded to a short aluminium block, which then receives detachable forend and buttstock units. Top of the action is fitted with integral Picatinny type rail for rapid scope amounting. Buttstock is made from polymer and is fully adjustable, and can be quickly removed from the bedding block for compact storage and transportation, then securely re-installed back. Detachable forend is fitted with bipod rails at the bottom. Match-grade barrels are fluted and usually fitted with effective muzzle brakes, short barrels with integral silencer are available in 7.62x51/.308 caliber. Barrels are quick-detachable and can be replaced by the shooter. """

as you can see not exactly a packed in foam type of gun

sluglie
23-03-2006, 09:14 PM

yes you are right it does take something special to do that sort of thing, not just training but a certain mind set as well, i wasnt disparaging the job they did when enlisted, i was just surprised that for the amount of training they had they wernt better shots.

and by the way this was the gun i had in the uk

""" Unique Alpine TPG-1 rifle
Caliber(s): variety of chamberings from .223/5.56x45 and up to .338 Lapua
Operation: manual operated, rotating bolt
Barrel: 650 mm for all chamberings except .338 Lapua, which has 700mm barrel
Weight: n/a
Length: n/a
Feed Mechanism: 5 rounds detachable box magazine
Expected accuracy: up to 0.5 MOA with selected match-grade ammunition

Unique Alpine TPG-1 rifle (TPG stands for Taktisches Pr#1076;zisions Gewehr - tactical precision rifle) is manufactured in Austria by the Unique Alpine AG. TPG-1 is a modular, high precision rifle which can be used for special military and law enforcement applications. TPG-1 is a modular design, based on the specially designed action with three-lug rotating bolt. The action is securely bedded to a short aluminium block, which then receives detachable forend and buttstock units. Top of the action is fitted with integral Picatinny type rail for rapid scope amounting. Buttstock is made from polymer and is fully adjustable, and can be quickly removed from the bedding block for compact storage and transportation, then securely re-installed back. Detachable forend is fitted with bipod rails at the bottom. Match-grade barrels are fluted and usually fitted with effective muzzle brakes, short barrels with integral silencer are available in 7.62x51/.308 caliber. Barrels are quick-detachable and can be replaced by the shooter. """

as you can see not exactly a packed in foam type of gun

NakedTurboBusa
23-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Sorry you took offence, I do know the rifle and calibres you speak off and all the stats are similar to most SRs of today, whislt impresive, its not uncommon, pending how much money we have to spend..... 338 Lapua is my choice of all round sniping.... As im sure your aware our military only has very limited use of this calibre...Ive only had 1 SR that after the barrel was driven 2 feet into the ground after a shit landing, cracked Alum bedding then still shot effectively to 900m.. no flags or mounds on that range....

Mate, You did give the standard techo blah blah... That most snipers worth their salt know and are sick of exams on it...reply of the range, hunting, gun junkies...

We should should get together on a ride have a laugh and yarn... I do love this kind of shit stirring..

cheers

NakedTurboBusa
23-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Sorry you took offence, I do know the rifle and calibres you speak off and all the stats are similar to most SRs of today, whislt impresive, its not uncommon, pending how much money we have to spend..... 338 Lapua is my choice of all round sniping.... As im sure your aware our military only has very limited use of this calibre...Ive only had 1 SR that after the barrel was driven 2 feet into the ground after a shit landing, cracked Alum bedding then still shot effectively to 900m.. no flags or mounds on that range....

Mate, You did give the standard techo blah blah... That most snipers worth their salt know and are sick of exams on it...reply of the range, hunting, gun junkies...

We should should get together on a ride have a laugh and yarn... I do love this kind of shit stirring..

cheers

special-k
24-03-2006, 04:11 AM
Trianing snipers?!?! Wicked!!

I used to do competitive shooting as a junior ...... air pistol & 22mm rapid fire, lol

[:I] [:I] [:I] [:I]

special-k
24-03-2006, 04:11 AM
Trianing snipers?!?! Wicked!!

I used to do competitive shooting as a junior ...... air pistol & 22mm rapid fire, lol

[:I] [:I] [:I] [:I]

NakedTurboBusa
24-03-2006, 05:57 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/39226548055319.jpg

It was the best time I had in the Army, although shitstiring gun junkies is also fun.... We should try and do a streetfighters shooting trip one day... could be fun...

The Pic is a shirt I had made up for the cell in the 90's... the boys thought is was cool.. The CO did not !!!... I spent some time on extras for that ( misuse of platoon funds) Mortar Pl that year, raffled off whores!!! oh well they did not get caught...

Cheers

NakedTurboBusa
24-03-2006, 05:57 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/39226548055319.jpg

It was the best time I had in the Army, although shitstiring gun junkies is also fun.... We should try and do a streetfighters shooting trip one day... could be fun...

The Pic is a shirt I had made up for the cell in the 90's... the boys thought is was cool.. The CO did not !!!... I spent some time on extras for that ( misuse of platoon funds) Mortar Pl that year, raffled off whores!!! oh well they did not get caught...

Cheers

sluglie
24-03-2006, 07:24 AM
i didnt take offence, because belive me, i know exactly what you are talking about, and i suppose i am a bit of a gun junky, when your old man is a gunsmith (lock, stock and barrel) you dont have much choice, but i do love the engineering of the things

sluglie
24-03-2006, 07:24 AM
i didnt take offence, because belive me, i know exactly what you are talking about, and i suppose i am a bit of a gun junky, when your old man is a gunsmith (lock, stock and barrel) you dont have much choice, but i do love the engineering of the things

NakedTurboBusa
24-03-2006, 07:53 AM
Mate, I do too.... Its all just banter... I would enjoy having a yarn with you... Your lucky to have an old man like that.... Im a closet specs man myself, thats why I enjoyed giving lessons on ballistics etc....

Thanks mate...

NakedTurboBusa
24-03-2006, 07:53 AM
Mate, I do too.... Its all just banter... I would enjoy having a yarn with you... Your lucky to have an old man like that.... Im a closet specs man myself, thats why I enjoyed giving lessons on ballistics etc....

Thanks mate...

sluglie
24-03-2006, 10:29 AM
mmmmmmmm ballistics

(damn where is the drool emoticon when you need it)

sluglie
24-03-2006, 10:29 AM
mmmmmmmm ballistics

(damn where is the drool emoticon when you need it)

24-03-2006, 06:00 PM
[:0] i only got a spud gun and a slingshot,but im pretty handy with a pair of tongs so DONT FUKIN MESS WITH ME.[:o)]

24-03-2006, 06:00 PM
[:0] i only got a spud gun and a slingshot,but im pretty handy with a pair of tongs so DONT FUKIN MESS WITH ME.[:o)]

NakedTurboBusa
24-03-2006, 06:39 PM
Full plastic spud guns with a hyperderm through the spud with a nice blood agent work well i hear!!!

NakedTurboBusa
24-03-2006, 06:39 PM
Full plastic spud guns with a hyperderm through the spud with a nice blood agent work well i hear!!!

BOHEMION
24-03-2006, 06:56 PM
OOH slingshots are great fun, specially the ones with the Forearm brace, Does nice damage to a Crows Face!

BOHEMION
24-03-2006, 06:56 PM
OOH slingshots are great fun, specially the ones with the Forearm brace, Does nice damage to a Crows Face!

chadams
24-03-2006, 09:30 PM
I can't believe this topic is on it's second page of posts... personal fuck the gangs let them all kill each other off... less harley davidshitons on the road the better....

chadams
24-03-2006, 09:30 PM
I can't believe this topic is on it's second page of posts... personal fuck the gangs let them all kill each other off... less harley davidshitons on the road the better....

Large
24-03-2006, 10:00 PM
I thought I was joining an outlaw gang

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/6665/asftfronta4as.jpg

Large
24-03-2006, 10:00 PM
I thought I was joining an outlaw gang

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/6665/asftfronta4as.jpg

NakedTurboBusa
25-03-2006, 12:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by chadams

hey Dude, most of these two pages have been shitstiring that has fuck all to do with "gangs"

Relax its only chit chat between a few guys and a Hasbeen ( me)

NakedTurboBusa
25-03-2006, 12:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by chadams

hey Dude, most of these two pages have been shitstiring that has fuck all to do with "gangs"

Relax its only chit chat between a few guys and a Hasbeen ( me)

chadams
25-03-2006, 12:44 PM
I'm just stirring the pot... ;)

chadams
25-03-2006, 12:44 PM
I'm just stirring the pot... ;)

NakedTurboBusa
25-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Yep, you got me... nice.

NakedTurboBusa
25-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Yep, you got me... nice.