PDA

View Full Version : NEW website for manuals PLZ READ

cammy9r
15-03-2006, 08:54 PM
http://www.manualclub.com

Hi guys this is a new site for downloading manuals. Easier and faster than trying to get them from me :)
Here is a message from the host Kelu.

ManualClub.com is a site that offers free motorcycle manuals for many bike models. All you have to do is register and login.

Aprilia (18)
Bmw (10)
Cagiva (2)
Ducati (48)
Honda (36)
Kawasaki (16)
Ktm (5)
Suzuki (29)
Triumph (1)
Yamaha (50)
Other Brands (12)

Please do not abuse download because the site is maintained with personal resources and there are no fees. The site is not going anywhere, hosting is prepaid for one year, and you will be able to find what you desire at any time so there is no need to download all at once.

Those who would like to help improve the manual collection can upload them directly into the site. For files larger than 2 MB you will need a ftp client (server: ftp.manualclub.com user: anonymous@manualclub.com password leave blank)

The site is brand new (has been launched like a week ago) and I didn't had the time yet to upload all manuals which we have, is a good idea cu submit to our newsletter to stay informed with new manuals and i promise will not be useless spams. The website was build based on personal budget by me (no trafic limits provided by my hosting yet) which i'm a biker/webdeveloper.
The strength of this website is based on their users, depending on the users activity can easily go up or down. We provided a place and a basic list of manuals and if the users will understand that by their share will maintain and develop this collection then this website will be bigger and will have a longer life. ManualClub.com is built by bikers for bikers around the world.

P.S. sorry for such long message but i'm glad if i could help you in any way.

Kelu
17-03-2006, 02:08 AM
Thanks cammy9r for you kindly words and for your post.

Kelu
17-03-2006, 02:08 AM
Thanks cammy9r for you kindly words and for your post.