PDA

View Full Version : g'day

Boxer
06-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Just thought I'd sign up to yet another forum :)

Boxer

06-03-2006, 11:45 AM
OK Poll time, is it a Fighter, a Bobber, or it just looks pretty cool and don't give a shit what they call it?

That's an interesting piece of work you got there Boxer, where are ya based?

06-03-2006, 11:45 AM
OK Poll time, is it a Fighter, a Bobber, or it just looks pretty cool and don't give a shit what they call it?

That's an interesting piece of work you got there Boxer, where are ya based?

suxukifreak
06-03-2006, 03:40 PM
Hi Box, thats very BLACK and very COOL [:p] ;)

suxukifreak
06-03-2006, 03:40 PM
Hi Box, thats very BLACK and very COOL [:p] ;)

Gix11
06-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Hey mate, screw the rest, this is the best. Welcome to Aussie Streetfighters, home of fucked up individuals with bikes to match. Your bike rocks, you'll fit in well mate.

Gix11
06-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Hey mate, screw the rest, this is the best. Welcome to Aussie Streetfighters, home of fucked up individuals with bikes to match. Your bike rocks, you'll fit in well mate.

fimpBIKES
06-03-2006, 06:09 PM
hi boxer

i thought you sold blade-rod?
so does that mean that ned's tillis is still off the road :(

fimpBIKES
06-03-2006, 06:09 PM
hi boxer

i thought you sold blade-rod?
so does that mean that ned's tillis is still off the road :(

06-03-2006, 06:32 PM
"Mad Rons...Thats where you get the best deals frommmmmm".Not sure about the concept but welcome aboard mate.;)

06-03-2006, 06:32 PM
"Mad Rons...Thats where you get the best deals frommmmmm".Not sure about the concept but welcome aboard mate.;)

Razorback
06-03-2006, 08:07 PM
Hey Boxer... awesome work man!

werent you talking about selling it a lil while back ?

dRRew
07-03-2006, 12:42 AM
far out boxer thats unreal! what a wicked consept with the backless seat. awesome effort man.

dRRew
07-03-2006, 12:42 AM
far out boxer thats unreal! what a wicked consept with the backless seat. awesome effort man.

Spondonash
07-03-2006, 12:46 PM
Yes it is certainly unusual and that is always good. The tiny seat has been around awhile, mostly in Europe rather than the UK but I can't recall seeing it here before. Not sure how the authorities would look at though. :D

Spondonash
07-03-2006, 12:46 PM
Yes it is certainly unusual and that is always good. The tiny seat has been around awhile, mostly in Europe rather than the UK but I can't recall seeing it here before. Not sure how the authorities would look at though. :D

cammy9r
07-03-2006, 10:05 PM
cool, liked the pics of the build on the website too. Welcome to ASF.

cammy9r
07-03-2006, 10:05 PM
cool, liked the pics of the build on the website too. Welcome to ASF.

Boxer
08-03-2006, 12:19 AM
Damn, what an awesome group here. Never had a welcome like that before :)

Was concidering selling the bike, but I changed my mind. Was mainly due to overseas travel, but I managed to get by without letting go of it. I'm glad I did now. I wanted to go further with the bike, but I just decided that I'b be better off just building another one. So once I settle down again I'll be doing something a little weird and wonderful again.

As far as the rod goes though, for those of you who saw the article in Two Wheels, it does still handle very well. Maybe just needs raised rearsets as the lowered rear has bought the pegs lower to the ground, but I still managed to get the tyre wear withing 5mm of the edges :) Was amazing how many people asked me if it was a Buell or a Monster at Mount White.

Boxer
08-03-2006, 12:19 AM
Damn, what an awesome group here. Never had a welcome like that before :)

Was concidering selling the bike, but I changed my mind. Was mainly due to overseas travel, but I managed to get by without letting go of it. I'm glad I did now. I wanted to go further with the bike, but I just decided that I'b be better off just building another one. So once I settle down again I'll be doing something a little weird and wonderful again.

As far as the rod goes though, for those of you who saw the article in Two Wheels, it does still handle very well. Maybe just needs raised rearsets as the lowered rear has bought the pegs lower to the ground, but I still managed to get the tyre wear withing 5mm of the edges :) Was amazing how many people asked me if it was a Buell or a Monster at Mount White.

Gix11
08-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Ah, novices. That frame is 'Blade, no questions there.

Gix11
08-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Ah, novices. That frame is 'Blade, no questions there.

fimpBIKES
08-03-2006, 04:10 PM
if you send me some measurements i could get some plates done boxer
im currently doing a round for the SV boys in the next few weeks

fimpBIKES
08-03-2006, 04:10 PM

Boxer
08-03-2006, 05:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

Plates?

Number plates?

Boxer
08-03-2006, 05:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

Plates?

Number plates?

Gix11
08-03-2006, 10:21 PM
I think he's on about raisers for your rearsets mate. He makes up a cool bolt on aluminium raiser for your standard set.

Gix11
08-03-2006, 10:21 PM
I think he's on about raisers for your rearsets mate. He makes up a cool bolt on aluminium raiser for your standard set.

fimpBIKES
09-03-2006, 06:37 AM
oops, yeah what he said....

fimpBIKES
09-03-2006, 06:37 AM
oops, yeah what he said....

Razorback
09-03-2006, 01:33 PM
Are you planning to register it ?

Razorback
09-03-2006, 01:33 PM
Are you planning to register it ?

Boxer
09-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Still rego'd, but to be honest my riding style wouldn't do the bike any justice. I did a couple of wheelies on it for the photo shoot, but I honestly don't really wanna scratch it :P

Call me wimp for saying that. Hell I used to think the same of people who build cars and bike and never rode them, but for the mean time I'd prefer to keep it looking as schmick as possible.

Boxer
09-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Still rego'd, but to be honest my riding style wouldn't do the bike any justice. I did a couple of wheelies on it for the photo shoot, but I honestly don't really wanna scratch it :P

Call me wimp for saying that. Hell I used to think the same of people who build cars and bike and never rode them, but for the mean time I'd prefer to keep it looking as schmick as possible.

Razorback
10-03-2006, 08:27 AM
Na I understand completely. When I sold my GSXR1000K2 after babying the damn thing for 2 years it was the biggest collection of mixed emotions I have ever felt. I was so sad to see it go but I was also kind of relieved that I had owned it for 2 years and not damaged it in anyway. The main reason being I usually rode it like some sort of grandma with low testosterone. The few times I realy gave it stick were under very controlled conditions to minimise the chances of damage.... I can really relate mate.

Razorback
10-03-2006, 08:27 AM
Na I understand completely. When I sold my GSXR1000K2 after babying the damn thing for 2 years it was the biggest collection of mixed emotions I have ever felt. I was so sad to see it go but I was also kind of relieved that I had owned it for 2 years and not damaged it in anyway. The main reason being I usually rode it like some sort of grandma with low testosterone. The few times I realy gave it stick were under very controlled conditions to minimise the chances of damage.... I can really relate mate.

cammy9r
10-03-2006, 09:08 AM
I've broke my 9r loads of times now, 1. 2. 3.......yeah loads [:o)]
Never had one of those near misses :( always ends with a [:0][B)]personally i blame the tyres [:I].
But anyway i began to think of it this way....each time you kill it you get to resurrect it in another colour/form [^]

cammy9r
10-03-2006, 09:08 AM
I've broke my 9r loads of times now, 1. 2. 3.......yeah loads [:o)]
Never had one of those near misses :( always ends with a [:0][B)]personally i blame the tyres [:I].
But anyway i began to think of it this way....each time you kill it you get to resurrect it in another colour/form [^]

Gix11
10-03-2006, 11:34 AM
I have another theory. Why buy a bike to maintain it for the next guy? You bought it for you, do what YOU want with it! Shittest invention ever? "Car Bra". What faggots buy a car and then put it in a wrapper for the next guy?

Gix11
10-03-2006, 11:34 AM
I have another theory. Why buy a bike to maintain it for the next guy? You bought it for you, do what YOU want with it! Shittest invention ever? "Car Bra". What faggots buy a car and then put it in a wrapper for the next guy?