PDA

View Full Version : Little brother's ride

Rich
28-02-2006, 05:34 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/52754689375987.JPG

This is Ozkat's and my little brother, Anthony's ride. It ain't a street bike but you have to respect a 380 2 stroke, smoking....

And the lights look a bit familar too.

Cheers Rich

28-02-2006, 07:10 PM
mmmm SX,with headlight to fool the ranger that its an EXC. Brilliant machine,best heap of shit KTM has ever built,not for the faint hearted so give it here n i'll show ya how to ride it.The pipe needs a protector unless ya actually gunna race motoX with it.Almost as wild as a KX5,and i've only ever seen 1 bloke ride a KX5 to its full potential,unfukinblvable.everyone else got off their bikes and watched.Yes he was a Kiwi.:D.
new front tyre might help steer it;)

28-02-2006, 07:10 PM
mmmm SX,with headlight to fool the ranger that its an EXC. Brilliant machine,best heap of shit KTM has ever built,not for the faint hearted so give it here n i'll show ya how to ride it.The pipe needs a protector unless ya actually gunna race motoX with it.Almost as wild as a KX5,and i've only ever seen 1 bloke ride a KX5 to its full potential,unfukinblvable.everyone else got off their bikes and watched.Yes he was a Kiwi.:D.
new front tyre might help steer it;)

Rich
28-02-2006, 09:50 PM
Davo, we can alway rely on you for an entertaining reply at the least. Number three brother read it and emailed me,

"Hey Richard, you might want to inform "DAVO" thats its a road registered EXC.(Indicators have been removed) As for KTM, they make bikes and only bikes!!! Not lawnmowers, not boat engines, not generators not even musical instruments. Plus ive never heard of one being built in an asian sweatshop!!

Cheers"

What do you make of that ?? You got the Parker back up.

Cheers Rich

Rich
28-02-2006, 09:50 PM
Davo, we can alway rely on you for an entertaining reply at the least. Number three brother read it and emailed me,

"Hey Richard, you might want to inform "DAVO" thats its a road registered EXC.(Indicators have been removed) As for KTM, they make bikes and only bikes!!! Not lawnmowers, not boat engines, not generators not even musical instruments. Plus ive never heard of one being built in an asian sweatshop!!

Cheers"

What do you make of that ?? You got the Parker back up.

Cheers Rich

28-02-2006, 10:33 PM
ok

28-02-2006, 10:33 PM
ok

01-03-2006, 12:52 PM
OTT chook chaser?, nooooooo not at all.

And of course the guy was a kiwi Davo, kiwi's are the best riders in the world (well the white ones anyway).

01-03-2006, 12:52 PM
OTT chook chaser?, nooooooo not at all.

And of course the guy was a kiwi Davo, kiwi's are the best riders in the world (well the white ones anyway).