PDA

View Full Version : Mark from Bearded Dragon's Buell

Gix11
21-02-2006, 10:14 AM
Got this one through yesterday from someone who I heard might show up sometime. Check out Mark's Buell. Here's his email:

"Hi there. I noticed there were no Aussie Buells on your site so would like to include a couple of pics of mine. It's a great site you have built. Its great to see a few pics of our pub (The Bearded Dragon) on it. I am a BIG lover of the naked bikes & fell upon a copy of the UK Streetfighter mag about 6 months ago & now purchase regularly. Keep up the good work & let me know what you think.
I am still on the look out for new foot controls & the custom spray
jobbie is on the way. I have had the bike for 3 years & done some modifications & PLENTY of polishing & also put the new shortened tail unit on which makes it look the bollocks."

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/gallery/buell/mark-BD_buell/buell1 003.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/gallery/buell/mark-BD_buell/buell1 004.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/gallery/buell/mark-BD_buell/buell1 005.jpg

chadams
21-02-2006, 10:22 AM
I'll start the crap.... nice rubber-band holding on that back wheel.... ;)
nice mirrors...

chadams
21-02-2006, 10:22 AM
I'll start the crap.... nice rubber-band holding on that back wheel.... ;)
nice mirrors...

Razorback
21-02-2006, 10:34 AM
LOL Chad...

I like it... Looks like a LOT of work has been done... Back in about 1999 or so when I had NO IDEA what a streetfighter was, a mate of mine bought a Buell and I just fell in love with it immediately. I guess my brain was trying to tell me "nekid is goood".

Nice machine.... is it Turbo ? Or is that just a speccy filter hanging out ?

Razorback
21-02-2006, 10:34 AM
LOL Chad...

I like it... Looks like a LOT of work has been done... Back in about 1999 or so when I had NO IDEA what a streetfighter was, a mate of mine bought a Buell and I just fell in love with it immediately. I guess my brain was trying to tell me "nekid is goood".

Nice machine.... is it Turbo ? Or is that just a speccy filter hanging out ?

21-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Naaaah, the air filters there for looks mate ........................., helps to hide THAT motor :D

But apart from that it looks pretty good. Is the USD original? and how is it for vibration.

21-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Naaaah, the air filters there for looks mate ........................., helps to hide THAT motor :D

But apart from that it looks pretty good. Is the USD original? and how is it for vibration.

21-02-2006, 05:50 PM
i love the wheel base on them.fuck it would just be the best wheel stand bike for sure,such a shame about the power plant,but the mods are well done.love the black n blue colour scheme

21-02-2006, 05:50 PM
i love the wheel base on them.fuck it would just be the best wheel stand bike for sure,such a shame about the power plant,but the mods are well done.love the black n blue colour scheme

gibbo
21-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Gotta luv that seat unit! Bike looks great mate. Woof

gibbo
21-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Gotta luv that seat unit! Bike looks great mate. Woof

Rich
21-02-2006, 07:00 PM
Love Buells with a passion, still get a tear in my eye when I think about my '98 Cyclone I traded in on the Busa. I reckon the earlier tubers are better lookers than the XB's.

Cheers Rich

Rich
21-02-2006, 07:00 PM
Love Buells with a passion, still get a tear in my eye when I think about my '98 Cyclone I traded in on the Busa. I reckon the earlier tubers are better lookers than the XB's.

Cheers Rich

ozkat
21-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Yeah ive gotta admit i really like the Buells. Up near the top of the list for wanted to buy.

ozkat
21-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Yeah ive gotta admit i really like the Buells. Up near the top of the list for wanted to buy.

buelligan
22-02-2006, 02:05 PM
Gday Mark here. Good to see you like my Buell. People either luv em or hate em. NOISY as hell & shakes the shit out of you but HEAPS of fun.
This is a cool site.......

buelligan
22-02-2006, 02:05 PM
Gday Mark here. Good to see you like my Buell. People either luv em or hate em. NOISY as hell & shakes the shit out of you but HEAPS of fun.
This is a cool site.......

Rich
22-02-2006, 03:13 PM
Hey there Mark, I had a very restless sleep last night. Couldn't stop thinking about Buell's. Only a couple of months ago I had the opportunity to swap my Busa for a XB12S, I sweated over the deal and kept the Busa (just though).

My old M2 Cyclone on a cold start using the choke would 'walk' along the driveway using the side stand as a crutch. You couldn't turn your back on it. And you had to go at least 80kph before you could use the mirrors, no doubt you know what I mean.

Cheers Rich

Rich
22-02-2006, 03:13 PM
Hey there Mark, I had a very restless sleep last night. Couldn't stop thinking about Buell's. Only a couple of months ago I had the opportunity to swap my Busa for a XB12S, I sweated over the deal and kept the Busa (just though).

My old M2 Cyclone on a cold start using the choke would 'walk' along the driveway using the side stand as a crutch. You couldn't turn your back on it. And you had to go at least 80kph before you could use the mirrors, no doubt you know what I mean.

Cheers Rich