PDA

View Full Version : Gday from Frankie

Pages : [1] 2

Frankie
11-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Hi Girls!
I'd like to introduce myself. My Name is Frank, 44 Years, and I live in Perth. I am in Oz since 10 Years. Working in remote WA as a Fitter in one of the iron ore mines
Currently, I am getting around on me 1000 Fazer. More interesting to you, I am building a Spondon with a TL 1000 R engine.
Beeing a German, I am also a member of the German Streetfighter Forum: http://www.streetfighter-szene.de
One of these Fellows (Butze) is keen on custom frames: http://www.spondon-martek-germany.com/
Butze is a tradesmen himself, however, he writes storys about the manufacturers and owners of custom bike frames.
I read reacently, that there are people who copy Spondon frames (in NSW?).
Would someone be able to inform me on the contact details of these guys, please? I could then pass them on to Butze.... That'll be great!
If anyone need assistance e.g. contacting German Streetfighter companys ect., let me know.

'til later
Frankie ;)

P.S.
How do you reduce too large photos? I'd like to show you the Spondon....

BOHEMION
11-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Hey Frankie Welcome aboard mate!

BOHEMION
11-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Hey Frankie Welcome aboard mate!

Zed14
11-02-2006, 12:55 PM
bob martin in melbourne used to do spondon copy frames give them a call and see if they still do.

Zed14
11-02-2006, 12:55 PM
bob martin in melbourne used to do spondon copy frames give them a call and see if they still do.

dRRew
11-02-2006, 04:20 PM
welcome home frankie

dRRew
11-02-2006, 04:20 PM
welcome home frankie

Tony Nitrous
11-02-2006, 04:30 PM
quote:
P.S.
How do you reduce too large photos? I'd like to show you the Spondon....

I reduce mine on whatever the PC has, on this PC I use
XP's "PAINT" just resize it at 25% X 25% or similar.

If you can Email it to me I will resize and post it up.

P.S. Welcome [8D]

Tony.J.

Frankie
11-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Thanks for you replies!
Bob Martin, no worries...
"Welcome home". I like that one.
The photos.... Well, I'm on a mac. Looks like that I have to get the Boy of his PC.

Frankie

Frankie
11-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Thanks for you replies!
Bob Martin, no worries...
"Welcome home". I like that one.
The photos.... Well, I'm on a mac. Looks like that I have to get the Boy of his PC.

Frankie

fimpBIKES
11-02-2006, 11:47 PM
pics pics PICS

always happy to welcome more suzi twin!! :D
bloody hell fitters are useful buggers, sure your bikes will rock!!

fimpBIKES
11-02-2006, 11:47 PM
pics pics PICS

always happy to welcome more suzi twin!! :D
bloody hell fitters are useful buggers, sure your bikes will rock!!

03gixxerpilot
12-02-2006, 07:22 AM
G'day frankie welcome to aussie streetfighter, hope you enjoy our site

03gixxerpilot
12-02-2006, 07:22 AM
G'day frankie welcome to aussie streetfighter, hope you enjoy our site

Frankie
12-02-2006, 10:49 AM
Well, I tryed to download several photos. It seems the Forum Browser excepts only one?! Ya see, I am not that clued up with this compooters.
Fitters, usefull buggers... we'll see about that when the bike is finished...

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/86545692570139.JPG

Frankie

Frankie
12-02-2006, 10:49 AM
Well, I tryed to download several photos. It seems the Forum Browser excepts only one?! Ya see, I am not that clued up with this compooters.
Fitters, usefull buggers... we'll see about that when the bike is finished...

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/86545692570139.JPG

Frankie

Iceman
12-02-2006, 01:17 PM
Nice one Frankie. Can't wait to see it finished!

Zed14
12-02-2006, 02:29 PM
are they bathurst bricks?

Gix11
12-02-2006, 02:36 PM
We have a couple of German bloke come through the site every now and again. One of them who doesn't post is Manny. I get emails from him every now and again. I noticed one of your links went through to pictures of his bike. That's going to be one nice bike when it's done. Keep the pictures coming and, of course, welcome.

Gix11
12-02-2006, 02:36 PM
We have a couple of German bloke come through the site every now and again. One of them who doesn't post is Manny. I get emails from him every now and again. I noticed one of your links went through to pictures of his bike. That's going to be one nice bike when it's done. Keep the pictures coming and, of course, welcome.

Frankie
12-02-2006, 03:18 PM
Thanks again Lads!
What the f#@*k are Bathurst Bricks?? You gonna run that one past me again...
Manny? Dont know him... yet.

Frankie

Frankie
12-02-2006, 03:18 PM
Thanks again Lads!
What the f#@*k are Bathurst Bricks?? You gonna run that one past me again...
Manny? Dont know him... yet.

Frankie

special-k
12-02-2006, 03:47 PM
Damn that thing is gonna look HAWWWT when it's finished!!!!

special-k
12-02-2006, 03:47 PM
Damn that thing is gonna look HAWWWT when it's finished!!!!

Zed14
12-02-2006, 03:55 PM
the bricks the wall is made from. they look nice.

Zed14
12-02-2006, 03:55 PM
the bricks the wall is made from. they look nice.

ozkat
12-02-2006, 04:04 PM
Looks a bit photoshopped to me.

ozkat
12-02-2006, 04:04 PM
Looks a bit photoshopped to me.

BOHEMION
12-02-2006, 04:23 PM
how do u mean Oz?

BOHEMION
12-02-2006, 04:23 PM
how do u mean Oz?

ozkat
12-02-2006, 04:28 PM
just the front guard i suppose, but something about it doesnt look right. maybe its just the bourbon playing tricks on my eyes.

ozkat
12-02-2006, 04:28 PM
just the front guard i suppose, but something about it doesnt look right. maybe its just the bourbon playing tricks on my eyes.

Gix11
12-02-2006, 04:31 PM
If that's photoshopped he's in the wrong trade! I do that shit all day and if i could do it that well I'd charge more! It's the lighting that's showroom style that's confusing you.

Gix11
12-02-2006, 04:31 PM
If that's photoshopped he's in the wrong trade! I do that shit all day and if i could do it that well I'd charge more! It's the lighting that's showroom style that's confusing you.

Tony Nitrous
12-02-2006, 04:42 PM
I like it.
Prefer it to this one...
Typical German, Arse in the air, no seat pad and bar end indicators.

http://fapomatic.com/06/spondon_tl1000.jpg

How many beers had he had when he put
that on the paddock stand ;)

Tony Nitrous
12-02-2006, 04:42 PM
I like it.
Prefer it to this one...
Typical German, Arse in the air, no seat pad and bar end indicators.

http://fapomatic.com/06/spondon_tl1000.jpg

How many beers had he had when he put
that on the paddock stand ;)

Gix11
12-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Frankie. Manny is from HANSESTAHL. Ring any bells?

Gix11
12-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Frankie. Manny is from HANSESTAHL. Ring any bells?

Frankie
12-02-2006, 05:09 PM
Hi Lads,

@ ozcat: I suppouse you view comes from not beeing a macintosh user. Apple has got excellent graphics.(All photos have not been touched/ altered by me). Perhaps, it is the Whiskey...

@ Rexie: I thought this is a Streetfighter forum and not a bricklayers one. Seriously, I would not know. The house and garage are 30 Years old.

@ Gix 11: Yep, Mannie from Hansestahl. He is the German importer for Spondon. We exchanged some e.Mails. And he got me a copy of the testing they did for the German TUV (Dep. of Transport). To underline the quality to the WA counter parts...

The "Spiderman" pictured by Tony inspired me to build a TL Spondon. You might remember that Wemotec build a Busa Spondon. Which weights in with 182Kg, WET!! Full tank of fuel and all.You get the picture? Guess how heavy my TL will be.... and a nice and tourqey (reliable) V- twin. What more does one need. (Note: We all know the propaganda from the manufacturers about horsepower and dry weight).
No seat pad, u must be joking! (Did u noticed some of the sub frame lean angles? One must have no balls to be able to ride them things). This one it getting build to be caned and not for show. Although, I will have bar end indicators. Sorry mate. But there are just too nice to me.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/90927618065872.JPG

I hope this reply will answer some questions.
Frankie

Frankie
12-02-2006, 05:09 PM
Hi Lads,

@ ozcat: I suppouse you view comes from not beeing a macintosh user. Apple has got excellent graphics.(All photos have not been touched/ altered by me). Perhaps, it is the Whiskey...

@ Rexie: I thought this is a Streetfighter forum and not a bricklayers one. Seriously, I would not know. The house and garage are 30 Years old.

@ Gix 11: Yep, Mannie from Hansestahl. He is the German importer for Spondon. We exchanged some e.Mails. And he got me a copy of the testing they did for the German TUV (Dep. of Transport). To underline the quality to the WA counter parts...

The "Spiderman" pictured by Tony inspired me to build a TL Spondon. You might remember that Wemotec build a Busa Spondon. Which weights in with 182Kg, WET!! Full tank of fuel and all.You get the picture? Guess how heavy my TL will be.... and a nice and tourqey (reliable) V- twin. What more does one need. (Note: We all know the propaganda from the manufacturers about horsepower and dry weight).
No seat pad, u must be joking! (Did u noticed some of the sub frame lean angles? One must have no balls to be able to ride them things). This one it getting build to be caned and not for show. Although, I will have bar end indicators. Sorry mate. But there are just too nice to me.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/90927618065872.JPG

I hope this reply will answer some questions.
Frankie

Frankie
12-02-2006, 05:15 PM
Allright, another one...

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/90927618070139.JPG

ooops, the same one...

Frankie
12-02-2006, 05:15 PM
Allright, another one...

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/90927618070139.JPG

ooops, the same one...

Frankie
12-02-2006, 05:16 PM
...the last one for today...

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/90927618059723.JPG

Frankie

Frankie
12-02-2006, 05:16 PM

Frankie

Zed14
12-02-2006, 05:25 PM
it is a streetfighter site. but even streetfighters have a sense of humour. and so should thier riders. i was just being a smartarse thats all cause thats what i do frankie. nice pavers too by the way. are they boral or pioneer?

Zed14
12-02-2006, 05:25 PM
it is a streetfighter site. but even streetfighters have a sense of humour. and so should thier riders. i was just being a smartarse thats all cause thats what i do frankie. nice pavers too by the way. are they boral or pioneer?

Frankie
12-02-2006, 05:29 PM
Hey Smartarse! I already like you!!! (In a straight way, do'nt get any ideas!)

Frankie
12-02-2006, 05:29 PM
Hey Smartarse! I already like you!!! (In a straight way, do'nt get any ideas!)

ozkat
12-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Look like claypave pavers to me Rexie. Bout $38 per sq metre. Laid on a bed of river sand and then grouted in with a mix of 65%beach sand and 35% cement. Yeah Frankie im a smartarse too, im also a cynical bastard. ;). the Spondon looks great mate, tho i do prefer Marteks. Not that ive ever seen either in person and ill proberly never own 7.5 metres of overpriced alloy pipe. :D Tho i would like too. :D

ozkat
12-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Look like claypave pavers to me Rexie. Bout $38 per sq metre. Laid on a bed of river sand and then grouted in with a mix of 65%beach sand and 35% cement. Yeah Frankie im a smartarse too, im also a cynical bastard. ;). the Spondon looks great mate, tho i do prefer Marteks. Not that ive ever seen either in person and ill proberly never own 7.5 metres of overpriced alloy pipe. :D Tho i would like too. :D

Large
12-02-2006, 07:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by Frankie

Frankie

Hi Frankie,

How much for these bits delivered in Australia? Do you still have the TUV documentation you mentioned?

Large
12-02-2006, 07:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by Frankie

Frankie

Hi Frankie,

How much for these bits delivered in Australia? Do you still have the TUV documentation you mentioned?

Zed14
12-02-2006, 07:10 PM
thats a bit dissappointing frankie. i thought we could have lots of bent fun together.

Zed14
12-02-2006, 07:10 PM
thats a bit dissappointing frankie. i thought we could have lots of bent fun together.

Zed14
12-02-2006, 07:20 PM
by the way frankie that looks so sweet.i would let everyone on this site take advantage of ozkat at macksville for one of those swingarms.

Zed14
12-02-2006, 07:20 PM
by the way frankie that looks so sweet.i would let everyone on this site take advantage of ozkat at macksville for one of those swingarms.

Frankie
12-02-2006, 08:03 PM
So, Rexie! You and Ozcat..... alright then. I get the picture....... By the way, you get the swingarms seperate. At an absolute bargain price of "only $5.800".

Large: I paid Aus$ 10.800 for it, delivered (Airfreight). The sub frame is an xtra, I got it for free 'cause a mate of mine used to race with Bob Stevenson (Director of Spondon Eng.) together. I ordered the frame last June/ July and got it after new year. The frame also comes with a tank and ohlins rear schock, footpegs ect., see last picture.
I believe one can build a Spondon for under $30.000,-. Or even much less than that, if you got an donor bike. Think about how much one has to scrape out for an ordenary, everyday Duc 999, or the like.
For more infos check out this site: http://www.spondonownersclub.co.uk/index.htm

The documentation is somewhere between Oz and Europe... The copy has been send from Manny to Roland from Junk Design. Roland send the copy together with one of his front masks to Perth. That was BEVORE XMAS!! I am still waiting. If I get it, one lucky day, I surtenly will keep a copy.

Frankie

Frankie
12-02-2006, 08:03 PM
So, Rexie! You and Ozcat..... alright then. I get the picture....... By the way, you get the swingarms seperate. At an absolute bargain price of "only $5.800".

Large: I paid Aus$ 10.800 for it, delivered (Airfreight). The sub frame is an xtra, I got it for free 'cause a mate of mine used to race with Bob Stevenson (Director of Spondon Eng.) together. I ordered the frame last June/ July and got it after new year. The frame also comes with a tank and ohlins rear schock, footpegs ect., see last picture.
I believe one can build a Spondon for under $30.000,-. Or even much less than that, if you got an donor bike. Think about how much one has to scrape out for an ordenary, everyday Duc 999, or the like.
For more infos check out this site: http://www.spondonownersclub.co.uk/index.htm

The documentation is somewhere between Oz and Europe... The copy has been send from Manny to Roland from Junk Design. Roland send the copy together with one of his front masks to Perth. That was BEVORE XMAS!! I am still waiting. If I get it, one lucky day, I surtenly will keep a copy.

Frankie

EXBEN
12-02-2006, 08:24 PM
Hey Frankie welcome to the site, I got the pics you sent me.I see what you meant by dodgy fiberglass work,It can be fixed though.I can sort the paint & wiring for you also if you like. That seat looks like a combo of 916,MV,custom.Love the bare frame shot,must have been like christmas that day.

EXBEN
12-02-2006, 08:24 PM
Hey Frankie welcome to the site, I got the pics you sent me.I see what you meant by dodgy fiberglass work,It can be fixed though.I can sort the paint & wiring for you also if you like. That seat looks like a combo of 916,MV,custom.Love the bare frame shot,must have been like christmas that day.

Gix11
12-02-2006, 08:29 PM
Frankie - that thing is gonna rock. Love your work mate. German translations are heading your way from now on as well mate!

Gix11
12-02-2006, 08:29 PM
Frankie - that thing is gonna rock. Love your work mate. German translations are heading your way from now on as well mate!

Frankie
12-02-2006, 09:16 PM
Exben,
I assume we gonna have a phone converation sooner rather than later...
The seat, it has got a 916 seat pad. That's about all what it has in common with the one you mentioned.

Gix11: I have no problem to translate. But please only important things. I already translate for Butze (German Forum) English into German. And I am shockimg in typing. Two fingers, and sometime the letters seem to dissapear on the keyboard (I still have'nt found the anykey, "please press any key"). Please keep that in mind.

On this, have you heard from Skype?
http://www.skype.com/helloagain.html
A free pc programm which enables one to phone via the net, for FREE! All you need is download the little program (free as well) and get yourself a headset for $10,-. It works the treat! I talked to Germany for 6 Hrs. and it doesnt cost a cent!! No wonder the phone company's don't want us to know....hehehe. [^]
Perhaps I can translate that way. Would be much quicker and much much easier on me. Let me know....

Frankie

Frankie
12-02-2006, 09:16 PM
Exben,
I assume we gonna have a phone converation sooner rather than later...
The seat, it has got a 916 seat pad. That's about all what it has in common with the one you mentioned.

Gix11: I have no problem to translate. But please only important things. I already translate for Butze (German Forum) English into German. And I am shockimg in typing. Two fingers, and sometime the letters seem to dissapear on the keyboard (I still have'nt found the anykey, "please press any key"). Please keep that in mind.

On this, have you heard from Skype?
http://www.skype.com/helloagain.html
A free pc programm which enables one to phone via the net, for FREE! All you need is download the little program (free as well) and get yourself a headset for $10,-. It works the treat! I talked to Germany for 6 Hrs. and it doesnt cost a cent!! No wonder the phone company's don't want us to know....hehehe. [^]
Perhaps I can translate that way. Would be much quicker and much much easier on me. Let me know....

Frankie

Razorback
13-02-2006, 07:52 AM
Welcome Frank. Hold a copy of todays paper next to it then we will believe you [:p]

Bloody nice work MAAAAAAAATE!! I prefer your style to the full on German style. Euro fighters are a little over the top for me, yours is just right.

Razorback
13-02-2006, 07:52 AM
Welcome Frank. Hold a copy of todays paper next to it then we will believe you [:p]

Bloody nice work MAAAAAAAATE!! I prefer your style to the full on German style. Euro fighters are a little over the top for me, yours is just right.

Gix11
13-02-2006, 12:39 PM
Frankie - yea, Skype is great. I have four mates in differenty locations in England that can all talk at the same time as if they were in the room with you. It's like being in the pub with them. The service is awesome. Beats MSN shite hands down. Just hope it doesn't get too popular as it will slow the lines down.

Gix11
13-02-2006, 12:39 PM
Frankie - yea, Skype is great. I have four mates in differenty locations in England that can all talk at the same time as if they were in the room with you. It's like being in the pub with them. The service is awesome. Beats MSN shite hands down. Just hope it doesn't get too popular as it will slow the lines down.

cammy9r
17-02-2006, 08:00 AM
Hi Frankie, welcome to the site i,m new here too from Scotland. Although i would probably not buy a spondon or similar type frame i pretty sure your project is going to look fooking great, need to get it finished and keep us updated with pics. The German/euro bikes look cool, pointed me in the direction of a German company called megatec were i got my headlight. But i don't think i could ride them far with their tails in the air.
$30K AUS is about £15K here and you could easily spend that building a bike with no donor. Good luck and have fun doing the build.

cammy9r
17-02-2006, 08:00 AM
Hi Frankie, welcome to the site i,m new here too from Scotland. Although i would probably not buy a spondon or similar type frame i pretty sure your project is going to look fooking great, need to get it finished and keep us updated with pics. The German/euro bikes look cool, pointed me in the direction of a German company called megatec were i got my headlight. But i don't think i could ride them far with their tails in the air.
$30K AUS is about £15K here and you could easily spend that building a bike with no donor. Good luck and have fun doing the build.

fimpBIKES
17-02-2006, 11:46 AM
deeer-RULLLLLLE!!!!! [:P]

fimpBIKES
17-02-2006, 11:46 AM
deeer-RULLLLLLE!!!!! [:P]

Spondonash
19-02-2006, 08:11 PM
Welcome Frankie, the project looks great. It's good to see another Spondon out here, there aren't many of us. :DKeep the photo's coming.

Spondonash
19-02-2006, 08:11 PM
Welcome Frankie, the project looks great. It's good to see another Spondon out here, there aren't many of us. :DKeep the photo's coming.

Frankie
19-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Gidday Spondonash!
Thanks. How about you? Have you got some Pics?

Frankie

Frankie
19-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Gidday Spondonash!
Thanks. How about you? Have you got some Pics?

Frankie

Spondonash
19-02-2006, 09:13 PM
Heres one the way it looks now, I have plans for a few changes.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/spondonash/spondon_right.jpg

Spondonash
19-02-2006, 09:13 PM
Heres one the way it looks now, I have plans for a few changes.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/spondonash/spondon_right.jpg

Frankie
19-02-2006, 11:53 PM
Ash,
I thought that one might be yours. I've seen it in a German Forum as well.
You are making changes... surprise me!
I know of (2?) more Spondon Fireblades in Oz. I've got a feeling that there might be a few more. Bob told me that he's got another order for an TL from here...
Would you know of more Spondons in Oz?
What about the Harris?

Frankie

Frankie
19-02-2006, 11:53 PM
Ash,
I thought that one might be yours. I've seen it in a German Forum as well.
You are making changes... surprise me!
I know of (2?) more Spondon Fireblades in Oz. I've got a feeling that there might be a few more. Bob told me that he's got another order for an TL from here...
Would you know of more Spondons in Oz?
What about the Harris?

Frankie

Spondonash
20-02-2006, 10:12 AM
Yeah I have seen it pop up in a few forums around the world, it's always a surprise to see your own bike like that.
As far as the changes go I haven't decided for sure, I was going to sell it but came off the drugs and saw the light. Definitely different paint, it's very dated. Polished swinging arm, little headlights (projectors) if I can find something suitable.
I don't know of any more Spondons here.
My Harris is actually a Norton race bike so it doesn't really count. The frame though is beautiful, it's a fabricated beam frame all hand welded.

Spondonash
20-02-2006, 10:12 AM
Yeah I have seen it pop up in a few forums around the world, it's always a surprise to see your own bike like that.
As far as the changes go I haven't decided for sure, I was going to sell it but came off the drugs and saw the light. Definitely different paint, it's very dated. Polished swinging arm, little headlights (projectors) if I can find something suitable.
I don't know of any more Spondons here.
My Harris is actually a Norton race bike so it doesn't really count. The frame though is beautiful, it's a fabricated beam frame all hand welded.

Razorback
20-02-2006, 11:48 AM
BEAUTIFUL!

And I LOVE the paint... *ENVY*

Razorback
20-02-2006, 11:48 AM
BEAUTIFUL!

And I LOVE the paint... *ENVY*

Spondonash
20-02-2006, 11:57 AM
Thank you very much Razorback (if that is indeed your name :-))I find that people either love the paint or hate it, no middle ground. I love it but feel it's getting dated now. I really like the idea of some of that marbellised stuff.

Spondonash
20-02-2006, 11:57 AM
Thank you very much Razorback (if that is indeed your name :-))I find that people either love the paint or hate it, no middle ground. I love it but feel it's getting dated now. I really like the idea of some of that marbellised stuff.

20-02-2006, 01:03 PM
Must admit that I like the tank, the blobs look excellent.

For you're next paint job perhaps ummmmm, black (surprise surprise) with blood red blobs, that'd look good. You could even have a cop's hat and part of their shirt hanging off (What? where'd that radar cop go?). That'd certainly get you some attention.

20-02-2006, 01:03 PM
Must admit that I like the tank, the blobs look excellent.

For you're next paint job perhaps ummmmm, black (surprise surprise) with blood red blobs, that'd look good. You could even have a cop's hat and part of their shirt hanging off (What? where'd that radar cop go?). That'd certainly get you some attention.

Gix11
20-02-2006, 02:20 PM
Hey Ash. Good to see you back again mate. Been bitten by any snakes recently?

Gix11
20-02-2006, 02:20 PM
Hey Ash. Good to see you back again mate. Been bitten by any snakes recently?

Large
20-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Hi Ash.

Nice looking Spondon. Did you build it? If so, how did you go about getting it registered?

Large
20-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Hi Ash.

Nice looking Spondon. Did you build it? If so, how did you go about getting it registered?

Spondonash
20-02-2006, 04:12 PM
Chalk10, I'm not too sure about the next paintjob but it wont be black :-)
Gix11, yeah I might stick around for a bit and see what's happening, Spondon in a thread always grabs my attention. I get bitten quite regularly but nothing to worry about.
Large, thanks, yes I built every bit of it. As far as registration goes I have a Speed Triple as well. :-)

Spondonash
20-02-2006, 04:12 PM
Chalk10, I'm not too sure about the next paintjob but it wont be black :-)
Gix11, yeah I might stick around for a bit and see what's happening, Spondon in a thread always grabs my attention. I get bitten quite regularly but nothing to worry about.
Large, thanks, yes I built every bit of it. As far as registration goes I have a Speed Triple as well. :-)

Frankie
20-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Ash,
you build the lot!? Mate, as far as I am concerned, you missed your trade! Good onya!
And you where thinking of selling and changed your mind.
Hallelulia! He's seen the light!

Frankie

Frankie
20-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Ash,
you build the lot!? Mate, as far as I am concerned, you missed your trade! Good onya!
And you where thinking of selling and changed your mind.
Hallelulia! He's seen the light!

Frankie

Gix11
20-02-2006, 10:48 PM
I guess you'll be interested in Frankie's build then Ash? Also, does anyone here know the other two Aussie Spondon owners you mention?

Gix11
20-02-2006, 10:48 PM
I guess you'll be interested in Frankie's build then Ash? Also, does anyone here know the other two Aussie Spondon owners you mention?

Frankie
20-02-2006, 11:06 PM
Gix,
a mates mate apperently has got one with a cbr 900 engine, here in West Oz. I can try to track him down.... That's all from me.

Frankie

Frankie
20-02-2006, 11:06 PM
Gix,
a mates mate apperently has got one with a cbr 900 engine, here in West Oz. I can try to track him down.... That's all from me.

Frankie