PDA

View Full Version : ratATatATatATatAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fimpBIKES
27-01-2006, 05:16 PM
how sweet are these???

http://www.tailgunnerexhaust.com/index.php

ozkat
27-01-2006, 06:04 PM
i think im gunna be sick!!!

speeddemon
27-01-2006, 06:05 PM
Watch yourself fimp....should come with a disclaimer warning against cops randomly shooting at you while riding. But I like - imposing to say the least..

stevo
27-01-2006, 06:25 PM
someone posted then on a harley site I'm on and they got a razzin

What sorta pillock would put somethin like that on their bike .....????

Tony Nitrous
27-01-2006, 06:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by speeddemon

Watch yourself fimp....should come with a disclaimer warning against cops randomly shooting at you while riding. But I like - imposing to say the least..

I tried the "click to listen" link but it was
f*cked, It was only running on 2 cylinders !

Tony.J.

fimpBIKES
27-01-2006, 06:28 PM
come on, now one could see this whacked on a forward facing buell-style zorst??

Zed14
27-01-2006, 07:40 PM
yep, just after one has snorted 2kg of nose candy. otherwise there is no excuse. hey fimp im taking the ttr600 out to sugarloaf for a blast through the bush. gonna bring the sv along?

chopaweeza
27-01-2006, 08:54 PM
I think thats interesting but a bit silly. Anyone remember those Impeller Endcaps you could clamp onto the tips of your exhaust?? The mob that originally made them went out of business after hundreds of law suits from people that happened to be behind a bike with one fitted when they let loose.... They were a free spinning propeller in a length of tubing that spun when the exhaust gases passed through it looking pretty in the process. If/when they came loose they became self propelled mini slice-n-dice machines. Another interesting but silly idea.

dRRew
27-01-2006, 10:12 PM
far out. trigger happy usa dudes come up with another ordinary idea. nothing like an extra 5kg for pretty spinning gun exhaust..

fimpBIKES
27-01-2006, 11:51 PM
i'll be getting ready for stunt skills tomorrow rexie

are u talking offroad? the sv does wet grass alright, but prefer not to! :)