PDA

View Full Version : April Fool

Mr Hyosung
17-01-2006, 11:10 PM
Hi Guys, just dropping a line to say g'day. mark tells me the April run is on again so i'll be trying me hardest to get there.Not quite sure if i'll be on the Hyosung or not as i'm trying to buy my own bike at the moment. if the entertainment at the pub is anywhere as good as last years it will be another great weekend, but i cant see lightning striking twice. after returning the bike to the shop after last years run the shop owner said to the mechanic "who the fuck had that bike on the weekend?"."terry" was the mechanics reply. "put a rear tyre on it will you and tell terry to come and see me next time he comes in". i told the owner the tyre was in that condition when i got the bike and i thought that i rode in a very sedate manner all weekend. the smile on his face led me to believe that he didnt believe me. shit happens. see you all then.

Mr Hyosung

Gix11
17-01-2006, 11:36 PM
I think you scarred Beaver for life last year mate. He's never seen a renter bike, especially a chinese renter bike, give him such a run for his money on his 998. Your name is down mate and hopefully you won't be next to the shaggin' room this time so you might get some sleep? ...unless they put you in with Puppet that is.