PDA

View Full Version : Neg Driver walks free

cjburns esq
13-01-2006, 02:18 PM
Cop this one, we get nailed for doing 10k's over the limit 'cause we "might cause an accident" and this clown puts a guy in hospital for months and walks free.
What's gone wro9ng with this f#cking world..............
http://www.manlydaily.com.au/common/story_page/0,7168,17793152%255E15721,00.html

chopaweeza
13-01-2006, 02:27 PM
Justice is often just a bullshit word. Goes to show that theres laws for them and laws for us thats all. Just ain't right.If it would have been a clubmate of ours he knocked the arsehole wouldn't have walked anywhere.

03gixxerpilot
13-01-2006, 02:35 PM
``It's your fault because of a momentary inattendance.
wonder if i can use that as a defence against a speeding charge.

God
13-01-2006, 02:40 PM
Hey, atleast the old fart was charged in the first place.

A visitor on one my touring club rides was wiped out by a yokel with a massively overloaded trailor which had swerved onto the wrong side of double lines.

From all accounts (I was ride leader so I was about 4km further along when the crash happened) it was most spectacular - with the bike exploding into flames & the rider being thrown into the air. Rider broke both legs & hasn't been able to work in the last 18mths.

Yokel copper who attended the scene refused to take witness statements as "he could see what had happened...blah blah blah". Should we be surprised to find out now that a court case is being prepared that the report was written up as "bike rider speeding, alcohol in blood, etc Yokel mate innocent victim...". Fuckers.

Karma is a vengful elephant and one day it will shit all over them. Bring on the day!

clairebear
13-01-2006, 03:23 PM
noice.
perhaps we should pay the magistrate a visit, or send him some money, he is obviously highly deficient in more ways than one, including morally

damo1
13-01-2006, 09:40 PM
It seems the older you get the more you can get out of.
Poor fucker thats just up the road from my place id already read it it didnt sound any better the second time either.

fimpBIKES
14-01-2006, 09:14 AM
this is pretty much how i got wiped out and my back broken (crush vertebra- t8)

the guy got a few points and continued driving,
i got 3 months off work, a goldfish memory for the next year and a cbr in 2 halves...

im thinking that its time to move, NSW is loosing it
infact im thinking about OS, europe somewhere

at least when they do safety studies that actually listen to the results (i seem to remember 50kph limits somewhere that didnt work, so they ditched em?)

then there is a bus crash in egypt, tragic yes
and there is a massive investigation
but how many people over xmas got wiped out due to FATIGUE AND INATTENTION!!!!

NOT SPEED MUTTHABITCHES!!

Tone
14-01-2006, 07:50 PM
Ah Claire,good old magistrate Andy George.About 8 years ago a complete dick called Phil Somerville pulled out of a sidestreet into Pittwater Rd in his jeep forcing me onto the median (luckily I was in the wifes car not my bike).Naturally (he pulled straight over to post a letter) I went back to his car telling him what a dumb fucker he was.He is sitting in the drivers seat facing the road and as I came around his open door he boots me in the guts with both feet back into the traffic.I lost it,pulled him out and punched him in the face knocking his glasses into the road.One hit was all I got before two guys pulled me back.Went to court for assault in front of good old Andy George where some witness said I knelt on his chest after knocking him down and punched him (GET THIS) for 2 solid minutes, a whole boxing round!!!Police couldn't produce the alledged photos of his injuries (a slight cut over his cheek where I mashed his glasses) and I got an ABH charge,2 year good behaviour bond and out of pocket to the tune of 3 grand.
Andy really knows his justice!
Hornet is right about Karma though,that prick Somerville ended up having some sort of breakdown I believe (I'm hoping it was guilt) and had to move somewhere quiet (a grave is nice and quiet) to rest his jittery nerves.

fimpBIKES
14-01-2006, 09:32 PM
if his house is near newcastle im VERY keen to do some burnouts...

Tone
15-01-2006, 07:42 AM
Go fimp,I heard he moved up around Cessnock way.

fimpBIKES
15-01-2006, 10:53 AM
nup, no A George listed in Cessnock in whitepages :D

ozkat
15-01-2006, 11:38 AM
Magistrates like most police dont have their Ph numbers listed .

Tone
15-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Sorry guys,my misinformation and misunderstanding.Phil Somerville was the one that moved.Andy Pandy is still dealing out premature adjudication!