PDA

View Full Version : Who's who

Iceman
10-01-2006, 09:09 PM
I noticed that Deano and his mate Shane are going on the April Fools run. What I want to know is if anyone knows if Shane has or did have a Lavertta.

The reason I ask is that a couple of years ago I met a bloke named Shane at the Black Night rally in Devenish(Vic), he had a mate show up later in the night riding a red and white R1, this guy's name was Deano.

I could be wrong but reckon that it's the same people.

Deano can you confirm your whereabouts in Sept 04?

10-01-2006, 09:49 PM
interigation Deano,dont comment without your lawyer present.even tho we all know you were selling rohipnol disguised as fairy floss at the local school fete's to under aged school girls in Sept 04.

Gix11
10-01-2006, 10:16 PM
Deano owned his GSXR 7/11 (although not converted then) in Sept so I doubt if it was him. But then again, you never know with Deano.........

TurboKat
10-01-2006, 11:09 PM
AAAAhhh... the Black Night Rally, I went to that one when it was at Kevington, it must've been a good time, I can't remember much of it !
Mates went to Devenish & said it had lost its atmosphere, I'm not surprised, the old site was right on the Goulburn river, water, alchohol/drugs & motorcycles make for some fucking funny shit. One guy even rolled up on a Beemer towing a jetski.

Deano
11-01-2006, 11:46 AM
nup not me

fucked if i no what i was doing on sept 4

as for the R1 well we all no that the best thing about them is that most people that ride them end up crashing them so we get the cool seat units for our fighters.

11-01-2006, 12:07 PM
That's a good idea Deano, never thought of Yamaha as a parts bin manufacturer :D

Iceman
11-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Funny you should say that about R1's cause this one ended up pretty fucked after hitting a gutter then a lamp post during a 160+kph wheelie, as for the poor sap riding the thing, I've never seen someone try and walk with so many broken bones.

I have still got the photos of the bike on my phone. If I can figure out how to do it I'll post them here.