PDA

View Full Version : nutha newbie

stevo
03-01-2006, 07:46 PM
G'day all

names Stevo ... I have a workshop in Townsville and do performance engine and custom work..

Here's pic of my current ride

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/

stevo
03-01-2006, 07:49 PM
OK.... pics don't seem to work goin by the prompts...

I'll try this

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/stevo84cube/210805/wheelie4c.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/stevo84cube/gixxer5.jpg

stevo
03-01-2006, 07:49 PM
OK.... pics don't seem to work goin by the prompts...

I'll try this

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/stevo84cube/210805/wheelie4c.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/stevo84cube/gixxer5.jpg

fimpBIKES
03-01-2006, 07:55 PM
stev0, never heard of 'im :)

u need to upload pics to the site (similar rules to OSB)
i thought u were selling the gixxer?

fimpBIKES
03-01-2006, 07:55 PM
stev0, never heard of 'im :)

u need to upload pics to the site (similar rules to OSB)
i thought u were selling the gixxer?

Razorback
03-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Welcome Stevo, very nice looking bike and nice riding too.

So Ill risk looking like a N00b.... what is it ?

Razorback
03-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Welcome Stevo, very nice looking bike and nice riding too.

So Ill risk looking like a N00b.... what is it ?

stevo
03-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Yeah Fimp I did the upload to site thingo but it red X'd me...

for those that can't pick what it is ....

K3 gixxer thou with a few little touches.. ;)

here's a pic of what it looked like before I got to it....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/stevo84cube/suzi2.jpg

yeah I gotta sell it soon and free up some cash, so I can get some more of my projects finished ..... and it's too good to stunt

I'm on a few other sites 'round the place too.... the usuals :D

stevo
03-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Yeah Fimp I did the upload to site thingo but it red X'd me...

for those that can't pick what it is ....

K3 gixxer thou with a few little touches.. ;)

here's a pic of what it looked like before I got to it....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/stevo84cube/suzi2.jpg

yeah I gotta sell it soon and free up some cash, so I can get some more of my projects finished ..... and it's too good to stunt

I'm on a few other sites 'round the place too.... the usuals :D

03gixxerpilot
03-01-2006, 08:21 PM
Shit stevo its been a while since it looked like that ;)

stevo
03-01-2006, 08:30 PM
yeah I was thinkin that last week ..... mind you it's a while since yours looked like that too :D:D

I've had it 18 months now..

the pilot went alright on the Gilles with the supercorsa on the front... prefer supercorsas on both ends but the pilot held up fine ...has chewed holes in the sides outside the grooves... guess it was movin around a bit :D

Clean up in the shed tomorrow arvo ... so come and grab what ya not gonna be usin in the next few weeks .... how long is ya frame away from bein painted???

stevo
03-01-2006, 08:30 PM
yeah I was thinkin that last week ..... mind you it's a while since yours looked like that too :D:D

I've had it 18 months now..

the pilot went alright on the Gilles with the supercorsa on the front... prefer supercorsas on both ends but the pilot held up fine ...has chewed holes in the sides outside the grooves... guess it was movin around a bit :D

Clean up in the shed tomorrow arvo ... so come and grab what ya not gonna be usin in the next few weeks .... how long is ya frame away from bein painted???

Razorback
03-01-2006, 08:31 PM
Very nice mate... I want to do an 02!

Razorback
03-01-2006, 08:31 PM
Very nice mate... I want to do an 02!

stevo
03-01-2006, 08:36 PM
'00 and up gixxers are easy as..... heaps of parts interchange easily..

Were' puttin an '02 motor in 03gixxerpilots '03 'cos he did this to his '03 ...while doin a highchair wheelie at speed I might add.... fucken lucky ass mutha fucka

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/stevo84cube/02gix011.jpg

stevo
03-01-2006, 08:36 PM

Were' puttin an '02 motor in 03gixxerpilots '03 'cos he did this to his '03 ...while doin a highchair wheelie at speed I might add.... fucken lucky ass mutha fucka

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/stevo84cube/02gix011.jpg

03gixxerpilot
03-01-2006, 08:53 PM
BAD memories

03gixxerpilot
03-01-2006, 08:53 PM
BAD memories

fimpBIKES
03-01-2006, 10:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by stevo

works for the tiller too ;)

i still cant get my cyclopes to look that clean BTW,
havent got the screen on though[B)]

fimpBIKES
03-01-2006, 10:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by stevo

works for the tiller too ;)

i still cant get my cyclopes to look that clean BTW,
havent got the screen on though[B)]

Gix11
04-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Hey Stevo. Welcome aboard mate. I had a mate have that happen to his engine on his ZX10 years ago as well, mind you how the fuck he did it coming out of a servo I'll never know?

By the way, what happened when you tried to put a picture up mate? I've been trying to sort the site since it got fucked and I got it working again yesterday. I just tested it then and it was fine. Let me know.

Gix11
04-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Hey Stevo. Welcome aboard mate. I had a mate have that happen to his engine on his ZX10 years ago as well, mind you how the fuck he did it coming out of a servo I'll never know?

By the way, what happened when you tried to put a picture up mate? I've been trying to sort the site since it got fucked and I got it working again yesterday. I just tested it then and it was fine. Let me know.

Deano
04-01-2006, 12:19 PM
let me guess

long extended wheelies and lack of oil?

bloody lucky me thinks

ozkat
04-01-2006, 12:58 PM
funny place to put a crankcase breather.

stevo
04-01-2006, 03:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

it didn't seem to wanna let me hotlink off site ..... then when I did it using your "if you want to show a photo upload it here first" It gave the code with /upload in it but no file reference..... that's the red X in the first post...

Looks like the hot link is working but not the upload

By the sound of it ya had some issues with fuckwitts .... I know what it's like tryin ta keep these things working .. I mod on a few sites including one that has over 4800 members (XLForum.net)... we had to go to a dedicated server for that one as the traffic growth kept crashin servers... so we kept getting booted out :D ... then we had a bunch of spiders get caught recently and looped out and kept crashin the site

stevo
04-01-2006, 03:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

it didn't seem to wanna let me hotlink off site ..... then when I did it using your "if you want to show a photo upload it here first" It gave the code with /upload in it but no file reference..... that's the red X in the first post...

Looks like the hot link is working but not the upload

By the sound of it ya had some issues with fuckwitts .... I know what it's like tryin ta keep these things working .. I mod on a few sites including one that has over 4800 members (XLForum.net)... we had to go to a dedicated server for that one as the traffic growth kept crashin servers... so we kept getting booted out :D ... then we had a bunch of spiders get caught recently and looped out and kept crashin the site

Razorback
04-01-2006, 05:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

funny place to put a crankcase breather.

Bahahahaha ;)

Gix11
04-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Stevo. Yea mate - hackers fucked the site the day before you got here. Lost loads of shit and meant we had to up security, including the uplaod facility. I think I worked out what it was mate. The maximum upload size was set to 100kb. It's 1 meg now so you should be fine. Also only jpeg (or jpg) and gif files are allowed for the now obvious reasons........

Gix11
04-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Stevo. Yea mate - hackers fucked the site the day before you got here. Lost loads of shit and meant we had to up security, including the uplaod facility. I think I worked out what it was mate. The maximum upload size was set to 100kb. It's 1 meg now so you should be fine. Also only jpeg (or jpg) and gif files are allowed for the now obvious reasons........

stevo
04-01-2006, 07:32 PM
no worries.... yup that'd be it .. size restrictions usually spit ya out without a reason

I only use jpg's or gif's for that reason...

stevo
04-01-2006, 07:32 PM
no worries.... yup that'd be it .. size restrictions usually spit ya out without a reason

I only use jpg's or gif's for that reason...