PDA

View Full Version : How not to steal a bike

Chris41
20-04-2007, 12:05 PM
Hey all, have to share this with ya.
A worker in the business next door to us had some 17 year old attempt to steal his bike ( a Honda VT750 with panniers and engine bars) He's tried to wheel it away but the owner had the steering lock on and a disc lock as well, so when the thief has tried to push it the bike has rolled foreward till the disc lock has hit the fork slider and with the steering on full lock it has toppled over on the would be thief trapping him underneath. Screaming in pain he has got the attention of other residents in the block of units but they couldn't free him, he had to wait 20 minutes for the cops to turn up. he's in Maitland hospital with a broken leg.

Chris

336LJ
20-04-2007, 12:08 PM
BAHAHAHAHHA.. thats awesome..

Docktor
20-04-2007, 12:20 PM
got a room number for us ?. hehe

Iceman
20-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Theives: people to dumb to earn things!

zx12argh
20-04-2007, 01:37 PM
hang on... did he "break" his leg when he got trapped or when he got freed ;)

Gix11
20-04-2007, 02:27 PM
What a tool. Love those stories. Theiving little shit.

sharky
20-04-2007, 04:25 PM
More like.....heave.....lifted it slightly.....then 'Oops' droppped it again...Oh sorry did that hurt......

fimpBIKES
20-04-2007, 04:32 PM
hahaha, should i go give him flowers?

whats his number?

scotty mac
20-04-2007, 04:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by sharky

More like.....heave.....lifted it slightly.....then 'Oops' droppped it again...Oh sorry did that hurt......
x2

exile
20-04-2007, 06:38 PM
So Hondas are good for sumfin then :D

loosebruce
20-04-2007, 07:35 PM
They're not criminals coz they're smart.
:D

Jockney Rebel
20-04-2007, 08:12 PM
quality couldnt happen to a nicer set of people...... tea leaves
obviously not the sharpest TOOL in the box eh?

damo1
21-04-2007, 07:48 AM
[:0]:):D:D:D:D:D;)

catchmeifyoucan
21-04-2007, 01:43 PM
serves the him right...

FAT460
21-04-2007, 06:52 PM
TWATT. He got off lightly in my book - only 1 broken leg.[B)];):D

WATEVR
21-04-2007, 11:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by FAT460

TWATT. He got off lightly in my book - only 1 broken leg.[B)];):D

x2[}:)]

pt
22-04-2007, 01:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

Theives: people to dumb to earn things!

i love it!

i would probably have picked it up and dropped it on his head[B)]

WarHound
23-04-2007, 06:08 AM
Now thats justice 8)

motogp_nut
02-01-2008, 09:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by exile

Definitely good to read a story where the "bad guy" got screwed.

Exile - I love both your comment and your signature quote - hilarious! :D

Fish
03-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Ahhh Karma!!! :D

LKC73
03-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Suck shit to the little fucktard! I hope he gets an infection or some shit while he's in the hospital.

wackyrider
04-01-2008, 05:35 AM
Serves the theiving bastard right. hahaha

oldskool
04-01-2008, 11:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by LKC73

Suck shit to the little fucktard! I hope he gets an infection or some shit while he's in the hospital.

And raped by a big hairy male nurse:(

KATO ZX7
04-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Oh yes, karma, it'l get you eveytime !! This time it was in the shape of a honda.

debaser
05-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Good job, bastard little thieving fuckstain. If I ever catch a thief doing shit to anything of mine they better hope some one hears them screaming and calls the cops quick. Nothing is worse than opening your front door and realising youv'e been robbed or looking at an empty space where your pride and joy sat.

I would rather do jail time myself for assault than let some cunt get a slap on the wrist.

chopaweeza
05-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Back when I was new to bikes and wore a coloured cloth patch on my back I was good mates with a bloke called Prof who had a tasty FL Pan . He moved into a new house at Pendle Hill and got super paranoid about the bike being ripped off while he was at work. So he bought a state of the art alarm system , new Master padlocks , hardened chain and a Doberman guard dog. Just for the garage. All goes well until about a month later he came home and found the side door of the garage open. They stole the alarm , the dog and the chain/padlocks were missing. The FL had the motor out was left untouched . So he went to the pound , found the meanest Pitbull they had and kept it locked in the garage while he was at work. About a month later Prof comes home and found the side door of the garage door open again. In the garage nothing was touched but the Pitbull was sitting on the floor staring at the roof and wagging its tail. Hanging from a rafter was a bloodied junkie bike thief. Prof kept him for 3 days and eventually ran out of sickies so had to returned to work. While at work the bike thief got his gag loose and a nosy neighbour called the cops . I was a character witness at the trial . While the thief was giving evidence they had to clear the court twice as everyone including the judge were laughing . My favourite was " And then he attached the leads to my testicles again , turned up the voltage and said he was doing society a favour by making sure I could never breed again." Prof also went through a carton of smokes(he was a non-smoker...) on the guy , broke a bat in him and so forth. Prof got 2 years but because everyone in jail heard what he did he was protected by the other bikers and was out in 18 months. The thief admitted to 93 robberies , a dozen muggings , several rapes , drug offenses and other things . He got 4 years at the same facility and he did not have an easy time in jail.

scotty mac
05-01-2008, 03:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by chopaweeza

Back when I was new to bikes and wore a coloured cloth patch on my back I was good mates with a bloke called Prof who had a tasty FL Pan . He moved into a new house at Pendle Hill and got super paranoid about the bike being ripped off while he was at work. So he bought a state of the art alarm system , new Master padlocks , hardened chain and a Doberman guard dog. Just for the garage. All goes well until about a month later he came home and found the side door of the garage open. They stole the alarm , the dog and the chain/padlocks were missing. The FL had the motor out was left untouched . So he went to the pound , found the meanest Pitbull they had and kept it locked in the garage while he was at work. About a month later Prof comes home and found the side door of the garage door open again. In the garage nothing was touched but the Pitbull was sitting on the floor staring at the roof and wagging its tail. Hanging from a rafter was a bloodied junkie bike thief. Prof kept him for 3 days and eventually ran out of sickies so had to returned to work. While at work the bike thief got his gag loose and a nosy neighbour called the cops . I was a character witness at the trial . While the thief was giving evidence they had to clear the court twice as everyone including the judge were laughing . My favourite was " And then he attached the leads to my testicles again , turned up the voltage and said he was doing society a favour by making sure I could never breed again." Prof also went through a carton of smokes(he was a non-smoker...) on the guy , broke a bat in him and so forth. Prof got 2 years but because everyone in jail heard what he did he was protected by the other bikers and was out in 18 months. The thief admitted to 93 robberies , a dozen muggings , several rapes , drug offenses and other things . He got 4 years at the same facility and he did not have an easy time in jail.
farkin gold!!!!!!!

Boxer
06-01-2008, 08:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by exile

Ouch... no pun intended

Hagarr
06-01-2008, 09:20 PM
Classic LuvYA Work.

sharky
06-01-2008, 10:31 PM
Some fencers I was working with told me a good un.

The couple that owned a house they worked at once was asked by their neighbours to feed there 2 rottys while they were away. There was a dog flap in the door so they could come and go as they pleased.

All was good the first week...food put out,both dogs appeared and eat.
Second week...only 1 dog showed....after 5 days they rang the neighbours and they came home early from their holiday....
When they opened the front door all they heard was a pitiful 'heeeeelp'.
Lowlife had broken in,dogs appeared..and he spent the next 4 days and nights on top of wardrobe...Always 1 dog on duty...1 fed, 1 kept watch etc....
scumbag was taken to hospital...dehydration,malnutrition,sleep deprivation....
:D