PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirts done! (at fuckin' last!)

Gix11
07-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Alright lads and lasses. They're done. I contacted everyone I had down who was listed as an order so if I overlooked anyone please forgive me and send me an email telling me I'm a tool and to get it sorted.
Meanwhile, just one little thing, the printers did something that wasn't ordered but I really don't think it'll be an issue (in fact it's quite cool) - they added "ASF MEMBER '05" to all the shirts as opposed to just the "Satan" ones which I guess makes them one offs and a statement of your year of membership. I should carry it on each year. Oh, and by the way, just because you are the post whore Davo, I have one for you with a blank back (it's a one off and I won't do it again so print wisely me ol' son).

mule
07-11-2005, 09:30 PM
hi im keen for a shirt

quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Alright lads and lasses. They're done. I contacted everyone I had down who was listed as an order so if I overlooked anyone please forgive me and send me an email telling me I'm a tool and to get it sorted.
Meanwhile, just one little thing, the printers did something that wasn't ordered but I really don't think it'll be an issue (in fact it's quite cool) - they added "ASF MEMBER '05" to all the shirts as opposed to just the "Satan" ones which I guess makes them one offs and a statement of your year of membership. I should carry it on each year. Oh, and by the way, just because you are the post whore Davo, I have one for you with a blank back (it's a one off and I won't do it again so print wisely me ol' son).

mule
07-11-2005, 09:30 PM
hi im keen for a shirt

quote:Originally posted by Gix11