PDA

View Full Version : Bomber Weekend

svfighter
26-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Hey guys this is probly just my excitement talking but i was just watching the extras on my Ghost Rider 4 dvd and there is a five minute look at the Bomber Weekend in Finland..Those phsycos know how to party..How much would a week or two cost in Finland with a Bomber Weekend thrown in for good measure..

Gix11
27-10-2005, 10:56 AM
Ask Badvan. I think he was at the last one.

Gix11
27-10-2005, 10:56 AM
Ask Badvan. I think he was at the last one.

svfighter
27-10-2005, 09:48 PM
sorry guys i meant GR3..

svfighter
27-10-2005, 09:48 PM
sorry guys i meant GR3..

IOWNU2
28-10-2005, 10:36 AM
Yeah it looks like wicked fun form what I have seen and read in the streetfighters mag.

IOWNU2
28-10-2005, 10:36 AM
Yeah it looks like wicked fun form what I have seen and read in the streetfighters mag.

29-10-2005, 11:13 AM
One of my Grandfather's was a merchant sailor on the fleets that used to run arms to the Finns during the Russo-Finnish war (pre WW2). He reckoned that the locals were a bunch of the hardest partying animals he'd ever met, and he came from Limerick (aka stab city ) in Ireland :).

Looks like they've kept up a damn fine tradition.

29-10-2005, 11:13 AM
One of my Grandfather's was a merchant sailor on the fleets that used to run arms to the Finns during the Russo-Finnish war (pre WW2). He reckoned that the locals were a bunch of the hardest partying animals he'd ever met, and he came from Limerick (aka stab city ) in Ireland :).

Looks like they've kept up a damn fine tradition.

badvan
07-11-2005, 05:00 PM
hehehe Bombers weekend rules!!! The all are real crazy..
The Alkohol is much much expansive in Finland but on this weekend the all drink much as they can ;o)
I've seen a guy was sitting in a fridge and a other guys pulls him across the roads with his v-max *LOL* was very amazing!

Rhis weekend i was on the Fighterama "biggest Streetfighter exhibition" there was also a lot of the bombers! Will send a few pics if i have time this days....

badvan
07-11-2005, 05:00 PM
hehehe Bombers weekend rules!!! The all are real crazy..
The Alkohol is much much expansive in Finland but on this weekend the all drink much as they can ;o)
I've seen a guy was sitting in a fridge and a other guys pulls him across the roads with his v-max *LOL* was very amazing!

Rhis weekend i was on the Fighterama "biggest Streetfighter exhibition" there was also a lot of the bombers! Will send a few pics if i have time this days....