PDA

View Full Version : New Rules for Bikes

CAS3234
20-10-2005, 09:38 AM
WSID, Eastern Creek Dragway, are bringing in new rules.

You will now be able to bring a track bike, ie; an unregistered bike, to the drags.

They will be scrutineering all ANDRA licenced vehicles, and others at random. So it would be fair to say if your bike is unregistered or a bit rough looking (bits falling off) it will get checked over.

They also want to give us a trial run in the burnout comp, this will start at Bike Night next week, so you stunt guy's get out there and put on a show.

WSID are also giving bikes reserved parking, this will be at the bottom of the stairs in the first 5-6 bays of the car park. So now you can leave your pride and joy within easy view of the stands, pits and staging lanes.
The bikes who are racing will be getting an area a bit bigger on the other side of the rope that divides the pits from the parking.
This way ALL the bikes will be together in 1 huge spot, and someone will always be close by.

We have been talking about having a show and shine at Bike Night, but I am not sure how I will go about it yet, I will keep you posted.

Dave

AussieCrasher
20-10-2005, 10:37 AM
What night is this on, and what time does it start as i would like to get involved with Drag racing again as i used to build cars and race then some 28-30 years ago in the UK . One of my creations was the Sundance top fuel rear engined funny car driven by Tony Froome in the European series around 1976.

Boy i'm getting Old.

crasher.

AussieCrasher
20-10-2005, 10:37 AM
What night is this on, and what time does it start as i would like to get involved with Drag racing again as i used to build cars and race then some 28-30 years ago in the UK . One of my creations was the Sundance top fuel rear engined funny car driven by Tony Froome in the European series around 1976.

Boy i'm getting Old.

crasher.

CAS3234
20-10-2005, 10:55 AM
Wedneday the 26th October, Eastern Creek, 5pm

CAS3234
20-10-2005, 10:55 AM
Wedneday the 26th October, Eastern Creek, 5pm