PDA

View Full Version : Can a Harley be a streetfighter?

ozkat
17-10-2005, 06:20 PM
just wondering what you thought seeing that this site isnt tied to any one brand of bike. so cant it? :D

17-10-2005, 06:40 PM
i like Buells,so why not.

17-10-2005, 06:40 PM
i like Buells,so why not.

Tony Nitrous
17-10-2005, 06:54 PM
Just been reading this in "Two Wheel Tuner"
a USA bike-mag.

"In the UK a streetfighting motorcycle is one that the owner describes as a streetfighter, plain and simple. A streetfighter is a bike thats been modified for both performance and looks and can have a full fairing or twin spots or an Acerbis handlebar fairing or whatever.
Building and riding 'fighters is as much a mental thing as it is a physical thing and one of the nice things about them is that there isn't really a boundary to the genre - anything can be a streetfighter. If its modified on a performance basis then its a streetfighter over here...
In my years working at Streetfighters Magazine we ran features on bikes as diverse as street-legal CR and KX500s, a trick-framed CB250N with upside-downies, a nitrous Gold Wing, a cut down and jacked up Pan European (ST1100) a turbocharged BMW flat twin, fully-faired Blackbirds with big bore kits and nitrous oxide and a whole host of other weird and wonderful bikes too. None of them were "streetfighters" as the man in the street would think of one, but its there owners attitudes that make their bikes eligible for the magazine.

Nik Sammson."

Fairings are NOTHING to do with it either!
A 500hp Turbo Nitrous 1600cc Spondon isnt a Streetfighter if its got a fairing ? and a Manky old GS450 twin is, if its got Renthals and twin spots from "Super-cheap" Ha ha, I think not ;)

Tony.J.

Tony Nitrous
17-10-2005, 06:54 PM
Just been reading this in "Two Wheel Tuner"
a USA bike-mag.

"In the UK a streetfighting motorcycle is one that the owner describes as a streetfighter, plain and simple. A streetfighter is a bike thats been modified for both performance and looks and can have a full fairing or twin spots or an Acerbis handlebar fairing or whatever.
Building and riding 'fighters is as much a mental thing as it is a physical thing and one of the nice things about them is that there isn't really a boundary to the genre - anything can be a streetfighter. If its modified on a performance basis then its a streetfighter over here...
In my years working at Streetfighters Magazine we ran features on bikes as diverse as street-legal CR and KX500s, a trick-framed CB250N with upside-downies, a nitrous Gold Wing, a cut down and jacked up Pan European (ST1100) a turbocharged BMW flat twin, fully-faired Blackbirds with big bore kits and nitrous oxide and a whole host of other weird and wonderful bikes too. None of them were "streetfighters" as the man in the street would think of one, but its there owners attitudes that make their bikes eligible for the magazine.

Nik Sammson."

Fairings are NOTHING to do with it either!
A 500hp Turbo Nitrous 1600cc Spondon isnt a Streetfighter if its got a fairing ? and a Manky old GS450 twin is, if its got Renthals and twin spots from "Super-cheap" Ha ha, I think not ;)

Tony.J.

17-10-2005, 07:01 PM
i was flickin through 2 wheel tuner last week an its not a bad read. the busa in the feature page is just fuckin sic,1 of the best ive seen yet.tuner shits on this months streetfighter mag,which has everything but an add for tampons.(unless i missed something,is it a girls edition?)

Dave O

17-10-2005, 07:01 PM
i was flickin through 2 wheel tuner last week an its not a bad read. the busa in the feature page is just fuckin sic,1 of the best ive seen yet.tuner shits on this months streetfighter mag,which has everything but an add for tampons.(unless i missed something,is it a girls edition?)

Dave O

Tony Nitrous
17-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Joint 1st....
"Two Wheel Tuner" USA,
"Streetfighters" UK,

3rd...
"Super Streetbike" USA

4th...
"Motorcycle Street & Strip"
USA, Subscription only.

Tony.J.

Tony Nitrous
17-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Joint 1st....
"Two Wheel Tuner" USA,
"Streetfighters" UK,

3rd...
"Super Streetbike" USA

4th...
"Motorcycle Street & Strip"
USA, Subscription only.

Tony.J.

Rich
17-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Well for my two cents worth, I reckon if you discount other 'brand' motor cycles you do yourself no favours. I owned a '98 M2 Cyclone Buell which made old and young people alike crap their pants when I sailed past with a shit eating grin but could only dream of 100hp. Traded it in on a Hayabusa which goes like the powers of piss but dosen't have the character of the Buell so there you go. Whats this all mean you say?.... maybe it's the bourbon speaking (no maybe, it is the bourbon speaking) f@#k we are all into bikes Jap bikes, Harley's whatever, FAIRED or not faired who gives a rats who makes them, they all can be streetfighters.

And finally my Busa's fairings remain, boo me off stage if you will and I'll unhappily find another forum....

Cheers Rich

Rich
Well for my two cents worth, I reckon if you discount other 'brand' motor cycles you do yourself no favours. I owned a '98 M2 Cyclone Buell which made old and young people alike crap their pants when I sailed past with a shit eating grin but could only dream of 100hp. Traded it in on a Hayabusa which goes like the powers of piss but dosen't have the character of the Buell so there you go. Whats this all mean you say?.... maybe it's the bourbon speaking (no maybe, it is the bourbon speaking) f@#k we are all into bikes Jap bikes, Harley's whatever, FAIRED or not faired who gives a rats who makes them, they all can be streetfighters.

And finally my Busa's fairings remain, boo me off stage if you will and I'll unhappily find another forum....

Cheers Rich

Only one appropriate response:

It's a fuggin Hardley[V]

:D

Only one appropriate response:

It's a fuggin Hardley[V]

:D

BOHEMION
17-10-2005, 08:51 PM
I agree with ya there Rich!

BOHEMION
17-10-2005, 08:51 PM
I agree with ya there Rich!

Tony Nitrous
17-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Quote..And finally my Busa's fairings remain, boo me off stage if you will and I'll unhappily find another forum....
Cheers Rich

Well said Rich.

My Busa's keeping its fairing too,
Its my "Tupperware-torpedo" [8D]

If and when i can find another Bus i can afford,
I will build an unfaired "traditional" Streetfighter,
Speed-Triple twin lamps, Renthals, Single seat, 4 into 1 etc.

When are the Japs going to wake up and give us Naked bikes with Alloy frames, USD fronts and 160hp ?
Naaa.... F*ck em !
I'll build me own :D

Tony.J.

Tony Nitrous
17-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Quote..And finally my Busa's fairings remain, boo me off stage if you will and I'll unhappily find another forum....
Cheers Rich

Well said Rich.

My Busa's keeping its fairing too,
Its my "Tupperware-torpedo" [8D]

If and when i can find another Bus i can afford,
I will build an unfaired "traditional" Streetfighter,
Speed-Triple twin lamps, Renthals, Single seat, 4 into 1 etc.

When are the Japs going to wake up and give us Naked bikes with Alloy frames, USD fronts and 160hp ?
Naaa.... F*ck em !
I'll build me own :D

Tony.J.

17-10-2005, 09:15 PM
wont be long, read sumthin about a Honda production fighter a few months ago,but i dont think it had 160hp,gotta leave some mods for the punters to do

17-10-2005, 09:15 PM
wont be long, read sumthin about a Honda production fighter a few months ago,but i dont think it had 160hp,gotta leave some mods for the punters to do

Tony Nitrous
17-10-2005, 09:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by davo

Possible 13 / 14 / 1500cc B-King,
Possible fullpower unfaired CBR1000 'blade,
Possible fullpower unfaired R1/Fazer1000

Tony.J.

Tony Nitrous
17-10-2005, 09:24 PM

Possible 13 / 14 / 1500cc B-King,
Possible fullpower unfaired CBR1000 'blade,
Possible fullpower unfaired R1/Fazer1000

Tony.J.

17-10-2005, 09:28 PM
yeah was the blade,not sure what mag it was as i was workin at someones house an only managed to sneak a glimpse. then i was distracted by some cheesed up G-strings on the bathroom floor

17-10-2005, 09:28 PM
yeah was the blade,not sure what mag it was as i was workin at someones house an only managed to sneak a glimpse. then i was distracted by some cheesed up G-strings on the bathroom floor

Gix11
17-10-2005, 09:39 PM
ahhhhh! That's where I left them.......

Gix11
17-10-2005, 09:39 PM
ahhhhh! That's where I left them.......

17-10-2005, 09:42 PM
yeah mate they had your business card attatched

17-10-2005, 09:42 PM
yeah mate they had your business card attatched

17-10-2005, 09:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

just wondering what you thought seeing that this site isnt tied to any one brand of bike. so cant it? :D
whats with the edit tiger?

17-10-2005, 09:59 PM

ozkat
17-10-2005, 10:09 PM

spelling mistake. [8D]

ozkat
17-10-2005, 10:09 PM

spelling mistake. [8D]

17-10-2005, 10:14 PM
well fuk no nead toe be so propah an schit.nort lyke us dom prix kan pyk imprpah shpellun mait.hahaha wot

17-10-2005, 10:14 PM
well fuk no nead toe be so propah an schit.nort lyke us dom prix kan pyk imprpah shpellun mait.hahaha wot

17-10-2005, 11:30 PM
His wife or kiddies must be watching over his shoulder

17-10-2005, 11:30 PM
His wife or kiddies must be watching over his shoulder

Angry Guy
17-10-2005, 11:46 PM
To throw my 2 cents in, which probably isn't worth that much.I don't care for harleys,the biggest reason is I'm from wisconsin, so these tractors are everywhere, and all these brain deads think they are the greatest things out.Well, they aren't,yeah they are a motorcycle and we should just see the rider,and if they would just ride and not open their mouths I probably wouldn't care.NO, these yuppie scum bags think they can run their mouths and talk shit about jap bikes, so we give it back and look better(different) and drive faster, stop quicker,and handle it,better then they will ever imagine.Oh yeah, someone mentioned V-ROD, have you ridden one,any 600 sport bike can wipe the floor with it, and the harley guys hate it.As far as streetfighters go, I don't want to see that, Buell is close enough, which I think looks cool, but they don't ride the best.

Angry Guy
17-10-2005, 11:46 PM
To throw my 2 cents in, which probably isn't worth that much.I don't care for harleys,the biggest reason is I'm from wisconsin, so these tractors are everywhere, and all these brain deads think they are the greatest things out.Well, they aren't,yeah they are a motorcycle and we should just see the rider,and if they would just ride and not open their mouths I probably wouldn't care.NO, these yuppie scum bags think they can run their mouths and talk shit about jap bikes, so we give it back and look better(different) and drive faster, stop quicker,and handle it,better then they will ever imagine.Oh yeah, someone mentioned V-ROD, have you ridden one,any 600 sport bike can wipe the floor with it, and the harley guys hate it.As far as streetfighters go, I don't want to see that, Buell is close enough, which I think looks cool, but they don't ride the best.

EXBEN
18-10-2005, 12:45 AM
quote:wont be long, read sumthin about a Honda production fighter a few months ago,but i dont think it had 160hp,gotta leave some mods for the punters to do
I hope they change the frame if it's based on a CBR1000. I had an 05 blade in the other day,due to get the full fighter treatment,but fuck me when I got her naked she was a but ugly beast.Also Honda in their wisdom have put the puter & most of the relays & loom up in the right front fairing with no room under the seat,tank or any where else for that matter,to relocate it all without some serious re-engineering.
As the bike was only a couple of months old & in perfect nick the customer wisely decided to wait & do the conversion on a K6 Gixxer( when they come out )instead.

EXBEN
18-10-2005, 12:45 AM
quote:wont be long, read sumthin about a Honda production fighter a few months ago,but i dont think it had 160hp,gotta leave some mods for the punters to do
I hope they change the frame if it's based on a CBR1000. I had an 05 blade in the other day,due to get the full fighter treatment,but fuck me when I got her naked she was a but ugly beast.Also Honda in their wisdom have put the puter & most of the relays & loom up in the right front fairing with no room under the seat,tank or any where else for that matter,to relocate it all without some serious re-engineering.
As the bike was only a couple of months old & in perfect nick the customer wisely decided to wait & do the conversion on a K6 Gixxer( when they come out )instead.

Zed14
18-10-2005, 06:09 AM
the answer ozkat would be no.1. you would have to put saddlebags and the likes on it . 2.they dont handle . 3. they dont corner. 4. they cannot get around corners very quick so you would the important people up whilst out on any ride. 5. they are too loud and 6. they dont corner. and the wrong attitude always comes with a harley. 7. they dont handle. 8. they dont have kawasaki on the tank.

Zed14
18-10-2005, 06:09 AM
the answer ozkat would be no.1. you would have to put saddlebags and the likes on it . 2.they dont handle . 3. they dont corner. 4. they cannot get around corners very quick so you would the important people up whilst out on any ride. 5. they are too loud and 6. they dont corner. and the wrong attitude always comes with a harley. 7. they dont handle. 8. they dont have kawasaki on the tank.

loosebruce
18-10-2005, 09:05 AM
Took a couple of 06 Buells for a test ride the other day.
Definate hooligan material, good brakes, lotsa torque,
sit up wide bars.
FUN FUN
Had an idiot grin for the rest of the day.

loosebruce
18-10-2005, 09:05 AM
Took a couple of 06 Buells for a test ride the other day.
Definate hooligan material, good brakes, lotsa torque,
sit up wide bars.
FUN FUN
Had an idiot grin for the rest of the day.

18-10-2005, 03:21 PM
I got k6 THOU`s in stock,all colours.

18-10-2005, 03:21 PM
I got k6 THOU`s in stock,all colours.

Rich
18-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Geez Angry Guy, did you get bullied at school when you were a kid in short pants by another kid who's old man owned a Harley? Sound like the Harley riders over there aren't the only ones that run their mouths off. So if you tweaked the engine, the chassis and suspension of a Harley it would be all wrong, opposed to tweaking the engine, the chassis and the suspension of say a Jap or a European bike.....

Rich
18-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Geez Angry Guy, did you get bullied at school when you were a kid in short pants by another kid who's old man owned a Harley? Sound like the Harley riders over there aren't the only ones that run their mouths off. So if you tweaked the engine, the chassis and suspension of a Harley it would be all wrong, opposed to tweaking the engine, the chassis and the suspension of say a Jap or a European bike.....

special-k
18-10-2005, 08:17 PM
If I had the money I'd be sitting atop a Buell for sure!!

[8D]

special-k
18-10-2005, 08:17 PM
If I had the money I'd be sitting atop a Buell for sure!!

[8D]

18-10-2005, 08:51 PM
gotta agree with Angry about the attitude thing,rekon thats the biggest turn off about the whole concept.too many cocks think theyre way tuff because they own 1.but times r a changin an its becomin more of a luxury yuppie thing these days.my boss's bro has 1 in his garage and its full of tric gear,but he also has a K5 sittin next to it(an yes he's a fuckin outstanding rider)along with numerous other toys.i guess its just all about individual tastes or tastelessness.
A mate bought 2 tickets in a Harley raffle a few years back,cost $100 each, at a bikie show run by 1 of them burrito's or rubbels gangs.an guess what,he won it.registered it at a vacant house address that he owned an guess what,2 weeks later the house was broken into yet it was empty.bet the cunts were spewin but just goes to show they have contacts at the RTA.

18-10-2005, 08:51 PM
gotta agree with Angry about the attitude thing,rekon thats the biggest turn off about the whole concept.too many cocks think theyre way tuff because they own 1.but times r a changin an its becomin more of a luxury yuppie thing these days.my boss's bro has 1 in his garage and its full of tric gear,but he also has a K5 sittin next to it(an yes he's a fuckin outstanding rider)along with numerous other toys.i guess its just all about individual tastes or tastelessness.
A mate bought 2 tickets in a Harley raffle a few years back,cost $100 each, at a bikie show run by 1 of them burrito's or rubbels gangs.an guess what,he won it.registered it at a vacant house address that he owned an guess what,2 weeks later the house was broken into yet it was empty.bet the cunts were spewin but just goes to show they have contacts at the RTA.

18-10-2005, 10:55 PM
There's a reason why stupd fat bikies like'm guys.

18-10-2005, 10:55 PM
There's a reason why stupd fat bikies like'm guys.

loosebruce
18-10-2005, 11:15 PM
A mate sold his blackbird to buy a heratige softail,rode IT occasionally.
Spent most of the time sitting in the loungeroom with a tray under IT to catch the oil.
Summed it up pretty well with " I love owning IT, but I hate riding IT".
Last time I saw him he'd sold IT and was looking for a TL or similar.
Bikes are for riding.

loosebruce
18-10-2005, 11:15 PM
A mate sold his blackbird to buy a heratige softail,rode IT occasionally.
Spent most of the time sitting in the loungeroom with a tray under IT to catch the oil.
Summed it up pretty well with " I love owning IT, but I hate riding IT".
Last time I saw him he'd sold IT and was looking for a TL or similar.
Bikes are for riding.

Angry Guy
18-10-2005, 11:35 PM
Hey Rich, It sounds like your the guy who got fucked with in school, back then harleys were an outlaw motorcycle, not "cool" like they are now, taken the fun out of being a biker.It sounds like you really like those things, well you have to have at least one in the crowd.The thing about jap bikes is you don't have to tweak the motor or suspension at all to have a better motorcycle, I've owned 2 harleys in the early '80s, they haven't changed that much at all.Yeah, I'll be the first to admit, if you want to talk shit about bikes and what I drive I'll pipe up, it's all in fun.The thing with sport bikes and streetfighters, it's something different, competetion for the spot of new custom motorcycle,I think that's what custom means.It's all about riding, but when someone gets that bent out of shape about someones"opinion", then it becomes something else, maybe your tired of getting fucked with for riding a vibrating couch, by guys you think should be scared of those biker types.Hey, have fun and don't take yourself so serious, lifes to short.

Angry Guy
18-10-2005, 11:35 PM
Hey Rich, It sounds like your the guy who got fucked with in school, back then harleys were an outlaw motorcycle, not "cool" like they are now, taken the fun out of being a biker.It sounds like you really like those things, well you have to have at least one in the crowd.The thing about jap bikes is you don't have to tweak the motor or suspension at all to have a better motorcycle, I've owned 2 harleys in the early '80s, they haven't changed that much at all.Yeah, I'll be the first to admit, if you want to talk shit about bikes and what I drive I'll pipe up, it's all in fun.The thing with sport bikes and streetfighters, it's something different, competetion for the spot of new custom motorcycle,I think that's what custom means.It's all about riding, but when someone gets that bent out of shape about someones"opinion", then it becomes something else, maybe your tired of getting fucked with for riding a vibrating couch, by guys you think should be scared of those biker types.Hey, have fun and don't take yourself so serious, lifes to short.

Rich
19-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Yeah whatever Angry Guy I guess I just like all bikes, and if I want to hear from an over opinionated yank in the future I'll tune into CNN.

Rich
19-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Yeah whatever Angry Guy I guess I just like all bikes, and if I want to hear from an over opinionated yank in the future I'll tune into CNN.

Gix11
19-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Ladies, ladies... Less of that. Where's the love? Let's all hold hands and get Ozkat to sing us a song. Bollox. Love the passion on both sides! You're both right.

Gix11
19-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Ladies, ladies... Less of that. Where's the love? Let's all hold hands and get Ozkat to sing us a song. Bollox. Love the passion on both sides! You're both right.

BOHEMION
19-10-2005, 07:34 PM
I love all bikes, My dad rides a Buell a 2005 maybe 04 XJ900s Lighting or sumthing like that. Fuking AWESOME! he will be trading his Monster 1000 in for a Ducati 749 or a Speed Tripple. I'm trying to get him to have a look at the Super Duke like what Puppet just bought. I love em all. Harleys arnt my cup a tea as everyone knows But I dun push it on Harley riders nor do I take the time to speak shit to em. Its mainly the plastic covered ricers who think there top shit here.

BOHEMION
19-10-2005, 07:34 PM
I love all bikes, My dad rides a Buell a 2005 maybe 04 XJ900s Lighting or sumthing like that. Fuking AWESOME! he will be trading his Monster 1000 in for a Ducati 749 or a Speed Tripple. I'm trying to get him to have a look at the Super Duke like what Puppet just bought. I love em all. Harleys arnt my cup a tea as everyone knows But I dun push it on Harley riders nor do I take the time to speak shit to em. Its mainly the plastic covered ricers who think there top shit here.

special-k
19-10-2005, 07:45 PM
Hell I'd ride anything with two wheels and an engine! ;) But I recon Buel have the right idea of what to wrap around a big cubed Harley engine! Hell my first views if the biking world involved Harleys and watching Easy Rider at a very young age and that image of the Captain America chopper stuck in my mind for years.

Then of course I saw Stone after that and that TWANG! noise along with the image of the biker's head being whipped off by a steel string stuck in my mind for many years... lol

[:o)]

special-k
19-10-2005, 07:45 PM
Hell I'd ride anything with two wheels and an engine! ;) But I recon Buel have the right idea of what to wrap around a big cubed Harley engine! Hell my first views if the biking world involved Harleys and watching Easy Rider at a very young age and that image of the Captain America chopper stuck in my mind for years.

Then of course I saw Stone after that and that TWANG! noise along with the image of the biker's head being whipped off by a steel string stuck in my mind for many years... lol

[:o)]

ozkat
19-10-2005, 07:46 PM
1. i dont sing.... ever. [:0]

ozkat
19-10-2005, 07:46 PM
1. i dont sing.... ever. [:0]

ozkat
19-10-2005, 07:47 PM
2. Boh you still are young. [V]

ozkat
19-10-2005, 07:47 PM
2. Boh you still are young. [V]

BOHEMION
19-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Glad to be Ozkat, I hope when i get older that I am still very much into street fighters and other such bikes. But by the time I get to be 50-60 maybe they might have FLYING BIKES :D:D[:o)][:o)]hahaha

BOHEMION
19-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Glad to be Ozkat, I hope when i get older that I am still very much into street fighters and other such bikes. But by the time I get to be 50-60 maybe they might have FLYING BIKES :D:D[:o)][:o)]hahaha

gibbo
19-10-2005, 10:01 PM
C'mon Oz, surely you could sing just this once?

gibbo
19-10-2005, 10:01 PM
C'mon Oz, surely you could sing just this once?

19-10-2005, 11:11 PM
Come on Oz, chuck back a few shots, climb into the shower, and warble away :)

19-10-2005, 11:11 PM
Come on Oz, chuck back a few shots, climb into the shower, and warble away :)

Angry Guy
19-10-2005, 11:13 PM
Hey Rich, sorry for pissing you off, didn't think my opinion on a streetfighter forum would make anyone mad.I do like all bikes, I guess I just have a chip on my shoulder about harleys, and how they market them.It's alot of hooplah...

Angry Guy
19-10-2005, 11:13 PM
Hey Rich, sorry for pissing you off, didn't think my opinion on a streetfighter forum would make anyone mad.I do like all bikes, I guess I just have a chip on my shoulder about harleys, and how they market them.It's alot of hooplah...

19-10-2005, 11:24 PM
Don't wuss on me now Angry

I mean, sensitive Hardley fans? What has the world come to?

19-10-2005, 11:24 PM
Don't wuss on me now Angry

I mean, sensitive Hardley fans? What has the world come to?

Angry Guy
20-10-2005, 07:29 AM
Sorry for wussing out, it will never happen again.F@#K ALL YOU MOTHER F@#KERS IN THE @#, and have a nice day.

Angry Guy
20-10-2005, 07:29 AM
Sorry for wussing out, it will never happen again.F@#K ALL YOU MOTHER F@#KERS IN THE @#, and have a nice day.

Zed14
20-10-2005, 08:21 AM
harleys may have been cool in the 20s but come on its 2005. there wasnt much else around back then. and they havent changed much. but look what we have now. why buy old technology . jap bikes are way in front. i am by no means telling you to run out and buy a honda that would just be wrong and noone would acknowledge you. but there are three good jap brands out there even though only one of them is worth buying.

Zed14
20-10-2005, 08:21 AM
harleys may have been cool in the 20s but come on its 2005. there wasnt much else around back then. and they havent changed much. but look what we have now. why buy old technology . jap bikes are way in front. i am by no means telling you to run out and buy a honda that would just be wrong and noone would acknowledge you. but there are three good jap brands out there even though only one of them is worth buying.

Gix11
20-10-2005, 01:10 PM
Ah good.
Angry is Angry again,
Ozkat's going to get in the shower (probably wearing his ninja gear) and sing us a song,
and Rexie is on about Kawasakis again,
all back to normal.....

Gix11
20-10-2005, 01:10 PM
Ah good.
Angry is Angry again,
Ozkat's going to get in the shower (probably wearing his ninja gear) and sing us a song,
and Rexie is on about Kawasakis again,
all back to normal.....

special-k
20-10-2005, 02:26 PM
http://marked.dp.ua/images/uploads/harley2.JPG

special-k
20-10-2005, 02:26 PM
http://marked.dp.ua/images/uploads/harley2.JPG