PDA

View Full Version : we're on our way

clairebear
12-10-2005, 08:17 PM
well, we're at Chalkie's, still waiting for hooligan...
Dinner was good and the wine is better.
Mr Chalk and I think maybe we have a new thingy for the back of our shirts...
"i'm too stupid to die!"

flame away troops[:p]

clairebear
12-10-2005, 09:54 PM
ok! Hooligan has arrived, we went to meet him.
we had such fun burning up the canberra streets on the way...thank christ we didnt get nicked.
Hoolie's bike looks pretty schmick too..pix will come

clairebear
12-10-2005, 09:54 PM
ok! Hooligan has arrived, we went to meet him.
we had such fun burning up the canberra streets on the way...thank christ we didnt get nicked.
Hoolie's bike looks pretty schmick too..pix will come

Tathagata
13-10-2005, 12:18 PM
nicked? in canberra? lol those pollies wouldnt risk having too many coppers around in case they got caught themselves.

Tathagata
13-10-2005, 12:18 PM
nicked? in canberra? lol those pollies wouldnt risk having too many coppers around in case they got caught themselves.

AussieCrasher
19-10-2005, 09:38 PM
claire bear Missed you at the island , but I believe you tripped over the Monkey. Hope you had a good ride home, I did the iron man with Monkeyboy ,and ran for home in one day ,never again.

Hoo Roo Crasher

AussieCrasher
19-10-2005, 09:38 PM
claire bear Missed you at the island , but I believe you tripped over the Monkey. Hope you had a good ride home, I did the iron man with Monkeyboy ,and ran for home in one day ,never again.

Hoo Roo Crasher

m0nkeyb0y
20-10-2005, 02:54 PM
no sense of adventure crasher!!!!!!!

m0nkeyb0y

m0nkeyb0y

m0nkeyb0y

clairebear
21-10-2005, 06:23 PM
yeah!
i saw foxy, monkeyboy, and missed gixar!
it was great, there was a HUGE great big fucking saga on the way down, and when i get back to work next week will fill you in. luckily most of the bad goo happened to Hooligan and not me.
ya, Chalkie said the same thing about cbr cops, they're too snooty to do traffic stuff, cor, i was scared at the end, it was a bit of a mad run.
anyhoo, back on next week all! yeeeeeehaaaarrrr it was sooooooo much fun! got some pix too. theyre all massive tho, so have to figure out how to shrink them before i post or Mr. Big Stick will cry!:D;)[:I][:p][:X][^]

clairebear
21-10-2005, 06:23 PM
yeah!
i saw foxy, monkeyboy, and missed gixar!
it was great, there was a HUGE great big fucking saga on the way down, and when i get back to work next week will fill you in. luckily most of the bad goo happened to Hooligan and not me.
ya, Chalkie said the same thing about cbr cops, they're too snooty to do traffic stuff, cor, i was scared at the end, it was a bit of a mad run.
anyhoo, back on next week all! yeeeeeehaaaarrrr it was sooooooo much fun! got some pix too. theyre all massive tho, so have to figure out how to shrink them before i post or Mr. Big Stick will cry!:D;)[:I][:p][:X][^]

hooligan
21-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Just finished my 9hr blast up thr hume (not even 1 cop- I shoulda done it in 4...)
The bad goo, for people who don't work with bear... Lost my licence,
got a flat rear tyre half way through a 60km stretch of dirt, rode the second half on a flat (cause the fucking repair tool broke)sitting on the tank - which fucked the fork seals, and shook the headlight so much it broke... and i didn't win the show & shine (it was still pretty dirty...
The bike still ran fine at the track day yesterday, though.

hooligan
21-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Just finished my 9hr blast up thr hume (not even 1 cop- I shoulda done it in 4...)
The bad goo, for people who don't work with bear... Lost my licence,
got a flat rear tyre half way through a 60km stretch of dirt, rode the second half on a flat (cause the fucking repair tool broke)sitting on the tank - which fucked the fork seals, and shook the headlight so much it broke... and i didn't win the show & shine (it was still pretty dirty...
The bike still ran fine at the track day yesterday, though.

21-10-2005, 09:53 PM
fukin repair tool broke? surely Claire had a nail file an some chewing gum handy. sounds like ya shoulda stayed home an watched on the big screen at the Islington mate.

21-10-2005, 09:53 PM
fukin repair tool broke? surely Claire had a nail file an some chewing gum handy. sounds like ya shoulda stayed home an watched on the big screen at the Islington mate.

GrampaMotard
22-10-2005, 07:52 AM
Many thanx to Chalkie for putting Bear, Hooligan and I up on our way down to Philip Island. But biggest gratz to him for the (mis)guided tour of the nighttime streets of Canberra. I had no idea our nation's capital harboured such a deep, dark secret: no cops, no traffic, wide, perfectly-surfaced streets -- what a place!

Also: hooray for Hooligan, who kept smiling in the face of jungle cops, flat tyres, bung tire-repair kits and runaway motards.

GrampaMotard
22-10-2005, 07:52 AM
Many thanx to Chalkie for putting Bear, Hooligan and I up on our way down to Philip Island. But biggest gratz to him for the (mis)guided tour of the nighttime streets of Canberra. I had no idea our nation's capital harboured such a deep, dark secret: no cops, no traffic, wide, perfectly-surfaced streets -- what a place!

Also: hooray for Hooligan, who kept smiling in the face of jungle cops, flat tyres, bung tire-repair kits and runaway motards.

hooligan
22-10-2005, 07:12 PM
clairebear didn't have a nail file, but she did have gaffa tape!
Welcome to the forum, Gramps.

hooligan
22-10-2005, 07:12 PM
clairebear didn't have a nail file, but she did have gaffa tape!
Welcome to the forum, Gramps.

22-10-2005, 10:30 PM
How's it going there Gramps, good to see you onboard. [:0]
We'll have to organise another bash some time.

Been thinking that a good fast blast from Wiseman's Ferry West along the Hawkesbury.
I was up there a couple of years ago with Me-Li for a swimming comp at Toronto, thought that road would be a magic high speed sprint, you could really get it slip/sliding through all those twisties :).

22-10-2005, 10:30 PM
How's it going there Gramps, good to see you onboard. [:0]
We'll have to organise another bash some time.

Been thinking that a good fast blast from Wiseman's Ferry West along the Hawkesbury.
I was up there a couple of years ago with Me-Li for a swimming comp at Toronto, thought that road would be a magic high speed sprint, you could really get it slip/sliding through all those twisties :).

GrampaMotard
23-10-2005, 06:23 AM
Such a hoot to catch up with all of you on the web. Chalkie, you're right about the river road near Wiseman's. I've had many a happy search-and-destroy mission on both the bitumen side and the non.

If we could locate the guy on the yellow Monster I met on the way back from the island, it would be perfect. He and I rounded up a truckload of crotch rockets on the way into Cann River. When his fully-faired mates finally made it to the petrol station, they poked and prodded the motard trying to find the turbocharger.

Naked bikes rule!

GrampaMotard
23-10-2005, 06:23 AM
Such a hoot to catch up with all of you on the web. Chalkie, you're right about the river road near Wiseman's. I've had many a happy search-and-destroy mission on both the bitumen side and the non.

If we could locate the guy on the yellow Monster I met on the way back from the island, it would be perfect. He and I rounded up a truckload of crotch rockets on the way into Cann River. When his fully-faired mates finally made it to the petrol station, they poked and prodded the motard trying to find the turbocharger.

Naked bikes rule!

clairebear
23-10-2005, 11:20 AM
good to see you home safe hooligan! howdy hancock! ya are on!

clairebear
23-10-2005, 11:20 AM
good to see you home safe hooligan! howdy hancock! ya are on!

23-10-2005, 04:42 PM
Yeah, go Nekkid

It's scares the neighbors :)

23-10-2005, 04:42 PM
Yeah, go Nekkid

It's scares the neighbors :)

23-10-2005, 09:38 PM
yeah welcome aboard Granpa Handcock,love a good mopar'd motard mate,bring on the corners.;)

23-10-2005, 09:38 PM
yeah welcome aboard Granpa Handcock,love a good mopar'd motard mate,bring on the corners.;)

25-10-2005, 08:07 PM
Hey Hancock:Dsorry I dint do da gig mate[xx(]
For other memba`s:D Hancock is part of the "K" team[8D]& not the "A" team

25-10-2005, 08:07 PM
Hey Hancock:Dsorry I dint do da gig mate[xx(]
For other memba`s:D Hancock is part of the "K" team[8D]& not the "A" team

Gix11
25-10-2005, 11:50 PM
The "K" Team? Elaborate mate..........

Gix11
25-10-2005, 11:50 PM
The "K" Team? Elaborate mate..........

clairebear
26-10-2005, 01:02 PM
ktm?
thats what it is anyway.
i see Mundy is back in madagascar, jeez you get around mate!

clairebear
26-10-2005, 01:02 PM
ktm?
thats what it is anyway.
i see Mundy is back in madagascar, jeez you get around mate!

GrampaMotard
01-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Hello Davo & Mundy --
And thanx to all you young people for making me welcome on the site. Don't have much computer time these days, but will try to check in every few days or so. Mundy, we missed you on the search-and-destroy mission to the Island.

CJ has finally chucked his Ducati -- into the bin, not down the road -- and obtained a VTR.

Splashed the KTM through 4 hours of driving rain on Monday. Hope the farmers got some of the tyre spray. God knows I did.

Keep it wound up tight, kids.

GrampaMotard
01-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Hello Davo & Mundy --
And thanx to all you young people for making me welcome on the site. Don't have much computer time these days, but will try to check in every few days or so. Mundy, we missed you on the search-and-destroy mission to the Island.

CJ has finally chucked his Ducati -- into the bin, not down the road -- and obtained a VTR.

Splashed the KTM through 4 hours of driving rain on Monday. Hope the farmers got some of the tyre spray. God knows I did.

Keep it wound up tight, kids.

01-11-2005, 03:08 PM
;)go hard Motard.

01-11-2005, 03:08 PM
;)go hard Motard.