PDA

View Full Version : I'm in!

Jaded
02-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Gday all,

James from Sydney here. I love a good streetfighter and Ive been lurking for a while and know some of the members here so I thought Id join in. Im a Kawasaki man but since I bought a Katana a couple of months ago, Ive grown interested in the old GS Suzi's also. My favourite one Ive seen so far is a GS550 with the oil cooled GSXR750 engine. Sweet. I reckon a GS750 would do up nicely and I also like the look of the old 'bobbers' and wouldnt mind doing up something like that at some stage.

My Katana is a 750 with 1100 engine, gixxer forks and 17" wheels. The gold bodywork which is on it came off a Katana that was featured in a magazine a while ago. Unfortunately that was all I got from that bike! I have plans for it which will have to wait a while til I can do it all at once. Its all or nothing for me. ANy ideas comments or suggetsions are welcomed from you guys.

Cheers

James

suxukifreak
02-10-2005, 06:14 PM
cool kat !! my brother has a gs1000s which is is pretty whicked and i have the silver kat that is in 'your ride'. thought i had seen that gold body work before.

suxukifreak
02-10-2005, 06:14 PM
cool kat !! my brother has a gs1000s which is is pretty whicked and i have the silver kat that is in 'your ride'. thought i had seen that gold body work before.