PDA

View Full Version : COOL HEADLIGHT PIECE!

Angry Guy
23-09-2005, 11:40 PM
Hey guys, I found a new headlight piece that I am going to market in my shop. A small shop in FLORIDA, mostly harley and chopper stuff but it will work better for us(it won't rattle off), it's really good quality pieces. The piece that I'm really interested in stocking in my shop is the polished aluminum skull headlight, eyes have bulbs in them and so does the mouth.It looks like they are about $500.00u.s./we'll see how low I can talk him down.If you want check out the site and give me some feedback on it, if it's something you think will sell.SEEEEEYAAAAA www.jbsengineering.com

24-09-2005, 09:04 AM
I will definitely be up for one of them mate!!!!!!

24-09-2005, 09:04 AM
I will definitely be up for one of them mate!!!!!!

fimpBIKES
25-09-2005, 11:26 AM
aaaagh, too scary

....mummy :(

fimpBIKES
25-09-2005, 11:26 AM
aaaagh, too scary

....mummy :(

25-09-2005, 01:09 PM
Hey Angry, can you get skeleton hands for brackets[?]

Maybe something holding the light from on top RE Grim Reaper, [}:)]
or from underneath RE Poor Yorrick, ;)
or two skinny sleletal hands (and partial wrist) holding the skull, one from each side, as if you were going to drink out of it.
(maybe even put a stubbie holder in the top[:p])

25-09-2005, 01:09 PM
Hey Angry, can you get skeleton hands for brackets[?]

Maybe something holding the light from on top RE Grim Reaper, [}:)]
or from underneath RE Poor Yorrick, ;)
or two skinny sleletal hands (and partial wrist) holding the skull, one from each side, as if you were going to drink out of it.
(maybe even put a stubbie holder in the top[:p])

BOHEMION
25-09-2005, 06:56 PM
I had the thought of Closed fist skeleton hand bar ends [:0] thats would be pretty trick!

BOHEMION
25-09-2005, 06:56 PM
I had the thought of Closed fist skeleton hand bar ends [:0] thats would be pretty trick!

ozkat
25-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Do i see a feature bike comming up in OZBIKE or LTR?

ozkat
25-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Do i see a feature bike comming up in OZBIKE or LTR?

25-09-2005, 08:59 PM
enter the Ninja,seeing is believing grass hopper.

25-09-2005, 08:59 PM
enter the Ninja,seeing is believing grass hopper.

ozkat
25-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Davo, can you give me the dimensions of your flash new oilcooler? inc how thick it is.

ozkat
25-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Davo, can you give me the dimensions of your flash new oilcooler? inc how thick it is.

Zed14
25-09-2005, 09:13 PM
and then once you do the headlight, skeleton bracket and skeleton fist you could put a harley engine in it and be different.

Zed14
25-09-2005, 09:13 PM
and then once you do the headlight, skeleton bracket and skeleton fist you could put a harley engine in it and be different.

25-09-2005, 09:17 PM
yes grasshopper,hold on a sec.

25-09-2005, 09:17 PM
yes grasshopper,hold on a sec.

25-09-2005, 09:33 PM
ok old wise one,here's the low down :330mm wide,160mm high, 50mm deep, 17 gallerys,billet mount bracket bolts up hard to original mount holes, upper level of cooler sits approx 10mm forward of main frame, custom protector avaliable thru me at no extra cost. retails for $734.but you pay $666(coz its fukin evil).includes braided lines an compression fittings,but new attitude is free.also avaliable in different size jackets but i think the depth remains the same.Quikdraw can confirm that for you.;)

25-09-2005, 09:33 PM
ok old wise one,here's the low down :330mm wide,160mm high, 50mm deep, 17 gallerys,billet mount bracket bolts up hard to original mount holes, upper level of cooler sits approx 10mm forward of main frame, custom protector avaliable thru me at no extra cost. retails for $734.but you pay $666(coz its fukin evil).includes braided lines an compression fittings,but new attitude is free.also avaliable in different size jackets but i think the depth remains the same.Quikdraw can confirm that for you.;)

25-09-2005, 09:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by ausrex99

Go Rex,hardly engines are skeletons,or dinosaurs. no hold on,they are just vibrators with flat batteries...bzzz coff coff bzzzz.

25-09-2005, 09:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by ausrex99

Go Rex,hardly engines are skeletons,or dinosaurs. no hold on,they are just vibrators with flat batteries...bzzz coff coff bzzzz.

Zed14
25-09-2005, 10:48 PM
it is my educated opinion (education from the best schools in darwin) that streetfighters are nothing like harleys so why the fuck would you put stuff on your streetfighter that was designed for braindead cunts who buy harleys.

Zed14
25-09-2005, 10:48 PM
it is my educated opinion (education from the best schools in darwin) that streetfighters are nothing like harleys so why the fuck would you put stuff on your streetfighter that was designed for braindead cunts who buy harleys.

Zed14
25-09-2005, 10:51 PM
i have looked on your site angry and the stuff i see looks good but maaaate cooomme on dont go the harley chrome skull route. or is willy g getting to you somehow.

Zed14
25-09-2005, 10:51 PM
i have looked on your site angry and the stuff i see looks good but maaaate cooomme on dont go the harley chrome skull route. or is willy g getting to you somehow.

25-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Don't give me the screaming shits girls :(, how many are running sigma bicycle speedo's?
and they're made for the lycra nazi fag brigade [:I]

25-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Don't give me the screaming shits girls :(, how many are running sigma bicycle speedo's?
and they're made for the lycra nazi fag brigade [:I]

Zed14
25-09-2005, 11:01 PM
cant see harley in that there rave chalkie. and mines not a sigma.

Zed14
25-09-2005, 11:01 PM
cant see harley in that there rave chalkie. and mines not a sigma.

Angry Guy
27-09-2005, 12:30 AM
WOW!!!Some of you sound alittle hostile, what's up with that?I'm on your side, I hate harleys and everything they are about. The choice of using this headlight piece is nothing about being like a harley, it's about using something they want for themselves and making it look better. I like giving these guys shit about there tractors and how they all look alike, I don't want to fall in to that same old shit mode.I feel that what ever we do with sport bikes now is custom, new area that here has not been touched, and I plan on doing what ever I can,to bring it to the table everytime I do a new project.It's not about exceptance, it's about expression.So fuck all the non-believers.

Angry Guy
27-09-2005, 12:30 AM
WOW!!!Some of you sound alittle hostile, what's up with that?I'm on your side, I hate harleys and everything they are about. The choice of using this headlight piece is nothing about being like a harley, it's about using something they want for themselves and making it look better. I like giving these guys shit about there tractors and how they all look alike, I don't want to fall in to that same old shit mode.I feel that what ever we do with sport bikes now is custom, new area that here has not been touched, and I plan on doing what ever I can,to bring it to the table everytime I do a new project.It's not about exceptance, it's about expression.So fuck all the non-believers.

27-09-2005, 09:06 AM
Just ignore'em Angry, they're just a big bunch or neo-conservative Honda riders (that live in Queersland[8D]), that love any excuse to have a wind-up.:D

At the moment I'm making up a new enclosure for my temp gauge, using a replica Harley tail light pod for pocket bike choppers [:0]. Me speedo comes from a bicycle[V], Me indicators and mirrors came from a Harley dealership:(, the headlights from a rev-head shop[}:)], Me brake lines came from a marine shop (which is rather strange since I live over 200 odd K's inland?[:0]). The handle bars came from a Yamaha dealership[:I], and I'm only just starting the project.

This thng is going to be one mongrel bitch, and let's face it you don't get much more mongrel bitch than bikies. (and me:))

27-09-2005, 09:06 AM
Just ignore'em Angry, they're just a big bunch or neo-conservative Honda riders (that live in Queersland[8D]), that love any excuse to have a wind-up.:D

At the moment I'm making up a new enclosure for my temp gauge, using a replica Harley tail light pod for pocket bike choppers [:0]. Me speedo comes from a bicycle[V], Me indicators and mirrors came from a Harley dealership:(, the headlights from a rev-head shop[}:)], Me brake lines came from a marine shop (which is rather strange since I live over 200 odd K's inland?[:0]). The handle bars came from a Yamaha dealership[:I], and I'm only just starting the project.

This thng is going to be one mongrel bitch, and let's face it you don't get much more mongrel bitch than bikies. (and me:))

Gix11
27-09-2005, 10:32 AM
As Chalky says Angry, a few guys get pissed at the weekend and get on here and let loose. Don't take it to heart mate (and the guys in question, chill down a bit hey, I'm getting this a lot lately). We're with you mate and we like what you're doing. Talking of which, what's the freight to Australia worth mate? I might be chasing some bits.........

Gix11
27-09-2005, 10:32 AM
As Chalky says Angry, a few guys get pissed at the weekend and get on here and let loose. Don't take it to heart mate (and the guys in question, chill down a bit hey, I'm getting this a lot lately). We're with you mate and we like what you're doing. Talking of which, what's the freight to Australia worth mate? I might be chasing some bits.........

BOHEMION
27-09-2005, 11:38 AM
[8D]pissed = DRUNK AS MAD HATTERS[8D] incase you didnt understand:D

BOHEMION
27-09-2005, 11:38 AM
[8D]pissed = DRUNK AS MAD HATTERS[8D] incase you didnt understand:D

Zed14
27-09-2005, 04:20 PM
mut be the air in newie cause i dont drink

Zed14
27-09-2005, 04:20 PM
mut be the air in newie cause i dont drink

BOHEMION
27-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Too much cordial then rexie :D[8D]

BOHEMION
27-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Too much cordial then rexie :D[8D]

Angry Guy
27-09-2005, 10:38 PM
Hey gix11, shipping costs from my store to you is about $90.00-$100.00 u.s., and about 3 days.I look forward to doing business with you guys.I really like the new t-shirts, all 3 of them, need xxl, you might have to throw a white one in there, mom says I wear too much black.Let me know what the cost will be and how long it will take and I'll send out the $, is a check alright?I might order more so I'll keep you posted.NOW...To the rest of you..Fuck all you guys who ride stock bikes, how fucking boring is that? any asshole can go in a shop and put money down on a new sport bike and walk out and think he's the coolest dude since sliced bread.The real hard core streetfighters don't have any limits, and no guide lines, a loose laid out plan, and don't give a rats ass what anyone thinks.We don't want to fit in with you, we want you to look at us and go what fucking balls, where can I get one? Hey got to vent sometimes, just a little humor.I don't take it serious, just having fun, keep it coming, that's what it's all about.[8]

Angry Guy
27-09-2005, 10:38 PM
Hey gix11, shipping costs from my store to you is about $90.00-$100.00 u.s., and about 3 days.I look forward to doing business with you guys.I really like the new t-shirts, all 3 of them, need xxl, you might have to throw a white one in there, mom says I wear too much black.Let me know what the cost will be and how long it will take and I'll send out the $, is a check alright?I might order more so I'll keep you posted.NOW...To the rest of you..Fuck all you guys who ride stock bikes, how fucking boring is that? any asshole can go in a shop and put money down on a new sport bike and walk out and think he's the coolest dude since sliced bread.The real hard core streetfighters don't have any limits, and no guide lines, a loose laid out plan, and don't give a rats ass what anyone thinks.We don't want to fit in with you, we want you to look at us and go what fucking balls, where can I get one? Hey got to vent sometimes, just a little humor.I don't take it serious, just having fun, keep it coming, that's what it's all about.[8]

Gix11
27-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Hey Angry. I'm keen on the Psycho and ripper headlight units (although the exchange rate over her will put it at around $1125! That will sting!) What are they made of and what kind of lights are they - twin filament or just single spot. Which one looks the best in real life and which is smaller. In fact what are the dimensions? Also like the look of the Zombie tail unit. Can you email me any more photos from different angles - like from behind, side and above?

Gix11
27-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Hey Angry. I'm keen on the Psycho and ripper headlight units (although the exchange rate over her will put it at around $1125! That will sting!) What are they made of and what kind of lights are they - twin filament or just single spot. Which one looks the best in real life and which is smaller. In fact what are the dimensions? Also like the look of the Zombie tail unit. Can you email me any more photos from different angles - like from behind, side and above?

Angry Guy
28-09-2005, 02:18 AM
Hey gix11,What's the exchange rate there? Headlights are made of fiberglass and twin filaments. The sizes vary but those 2 are about 11"-11"-8", PSYCHO is slightly smaller.The ripper looks better to me, but to each his own, what ever you like.I'm sending a file with a couple pictures of the zombie tail section, let me know if you get them.

Angry Guy
28-09-2005, 02:18 AM
Hey gix11,What's the exchange rate there? Headlights are made of fiberglass and twin filaments. The sizes vary but those 2 are about 11"-11"-8", PSYCHO is slightly smaller.The ripper looks better to me, but to each his own, what ever you like.I'm sending a file with a couple pictures of the zombie tail section, let me know if you get them.

BOHEMION
28-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Yeah I really like the Psycho light unit as well, Money money money!

BOHEMION
28-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Yeah I really like the Psycho light unit as well, Money money money!

Gix11
28-09-2005, 01:44 PM
Hey Angry. Got the pictures mate, Cheers.
For exchange rates check here: http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic

Gix11
28-09-2005, 01:44 PM
Hey Angry. Got the pictures mate, Cheers.
For exchange rates check here: http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic

Tony Nitrous
28-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Or

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Tony.

Tony Nitrous
28-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Or

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Tony.

Angry Guy
28-09-2005, 11:21 PM
HEY GUYS, I'll work on some of these prices for you, the euro is down right now.So it looks like you guys have to add about .25 cents to each dollar you spend, to convert it to u.s.$.I also found out yesterday shipping will be alittle less, hopefully that will help.THANKS for all the help.

Angry Guy
28-09-2005, 11:21 PM
HEY GUYS, I'll work on some of these prices for you, the euro is down right now.So it looks like you guys have to add about .25 cents to each dollar you spend, to convert it to u.s.$.I also found out yesterday shipping will be alittle less, hopefully that will help.THANKS for all the help.