PDA

View Full Version : ANGRY GUY CHECKING IN!!

Angry Guy
22-09-2005, 11:07 PM
HEY EVERYONE, I'M A VIRGIN ON YOUR FORUM SO I WILL KEEP IT BRIEF.MY BUSINESS IS ALL ABOUT BEING DIFFERENT, AND STREETFIGHTERS IN THE U.S ARE DIFFERENT. IN MY EYES THEY ARE THE NEW TRUE CUSTOM MOTORCYCLE HERE, I CALL THEM THE NEW AGE OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE. I'VE BEEN APPROACHED ALREADY BY SUPER STREET BIKE MAGAZINE, WE'LL SEE IF THEY COME OUT.I GUESS MY BIGGEST GOAL IS TO PROVIDE ANYONE WHO WANTS IT,SOMETHING CUSTOM FOR THERE RIDES, SHOCK AND AWE, AND TO FORCE FEED THE HARLEY/CHOPPER F@#&ER'S THAT WE ARE OUT HERE, AND THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE TO BE CUSTOMIZED.I DON'T WANT TO BE CUTE AND CUDDLY, ANGRY WORKS FOR ME, AND I'VE GOT A GUT FULL.ANYWAY, I'M HERE AND I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE, GIVE US A LOOK AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN WORK TOGETHER. THANKS, JIM[8]

Angry Guy
22-09-2005, 11:27 PM
I JUST LOOKED ON THE PROFILE AND SAW YOU PUT A PICTURE OF 1 OF MY BIKES, I HAVE SENT A FEW MORE CHECK THEM OUT.THIS BIKE IS A 1991 GSXR 1100, HITS LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN(JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT).WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF COMPLETING THE "SCORPION" BIKE, IT'S A 1993 900RR. THE NEXT TO BE FINISHED IS ANOTHER 1993 900RR, MILITARY THEME. I HOPE THE SITE GOT ALL OF MY DOWNLOADS, SO YOU CAN GET AN IDEA OF WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE.SEEEEEYAAAAA

Angry Guy
22-09-2005, 11:27 PM
I JUST LOOKED ON THE PROFILE AND SAW YOU PUT A PICTURE OF 1 OF MY BIKES, I HAVE SENT A FEW MORE CHECK THEM OUT.THIS BIKE IS A 1991 GSXR 1100, HITS LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN(JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT).WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF COMPLETING THE "SCORPION" BIKE, IT'S A 1993 900RR. THE NEXT TO BE FINISHED IS ANOTHER 1993 900RR, MILITARY THEME. I HOPE THE SITE GOT ALL OF MY DOWNLOADS, SO YOU CAN GET AN IDEA OF WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE.SEEEEEYAAAAA

Gix11
22-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Nice one Angry. You made it then mate! Don't expect too many replies too soon as it's midnight over here just now, but good to have you aboard mate. I'll check the emails soon and get some of your pictures up.

Gix11
22-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Nice one Angry. You made it then mate! Don't expect too many replies too soon as it's midnight over here just now, but good to have you aboard mate. I'll check the emails soon and get some of your pictures up.

fimpBIKES
23-09-2005, 12:35 AM
fuk, it is midnight!!

time flies hey?
glad to see you made it Jim, 8 more days right ;)

fimpBIKES
23-09-2005, 12:35 AM
fuk, it is midnight!!

time flies hey?
glad to see you made it Jim, 8 more days right ;)

23-09-2005, 01:23 AM
Seriously hangin' there ain't ya fimp.

23-09-2005, 01:23 AM
Seriously hangin' there ain't ya fimp.

hooligan
23-09-2005, 01:28 AM
He must be angry. Look at all the capitals.

hooligan
23-09-2005, 01:28 AM
He must be angry. Look at all the capitals.

Angry Guy
23-09-2005, 01:38 AM
HEY SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPITALS, JUST LETTING YOU KNOW I'M SERIOUS. CHALK10, DO YOU NOT BELIEVE HE'LL GET HIS PARTS IN TIME? DO YOU GUYS EVER SLEEP? TODAY, IS A PRETTY SLOW DAY FOR ME, SO I HAVE TIME TO BULLSHIT WITH YOU.IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO E-MAIL SOME PICTURES OF YOUR RIDES, AND MOTORCYCLES TO, FEEL FREE.HEY FIMP, THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT HARLEYS AND CHOPPERS? WHAT'S THE MOST COMMON BIKE OVER THERE FOR YOU TO STREETFIGHTER? WELL, TIME TO GO..

Angry Guy
23-09-2005, 01:38 AM
HEY SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPITALS, JUST LETTING YOU KNOW I'M SERIOUS. CHALK10, DO YOU NOT BELIEVE HE'LL GET HIS PARTS IN TIME? DO YOU GUYS EVER SLEEP? TODAY, IS A PRETTY SLOW DAY FOR ME, SO I HAVE TIME TO BULLSHIT WITH YOU.IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO E-MAIL SOME PICTURES OF YOUR RIDES, AND MOTORCYCLES TO, FEEL FREE.HEY FIMP, THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT HARLEYS AND CHOPPERS? WHAT'S THE MOST COMMON BIKE OVER THERE FOR YOU TO STREETFIGHTER? WELL, TIME TO GO..

Zed14
23-09-2005, 07:20 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/mods002.jpg
hi angry welcome aboard. the less intelligent australians and poms are doing up suzuki but some of us professors are using the more upmarket kawasaki brand.

Zed14
23-09-2005, 07:20 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/mods002.jpg
hi angry welcome aboard. the less intelligent australians and poms are doing up suzuki but some of us professors are using the more upmarket kawasaki brand.

Angry Guy
23-09-2005, 07:33 AM
I GUESS IT'S GOOD MORNING TO YOU! IT'S GOOD TO SEE PEOPLE INTO THE STREETFIGHTER STYLE, AND IT'S ALL ABOUT GIVING IT YOUR STYLE. I DON'T LIKE HAVING ANYTHING STOCK OR LOOKING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, MY LAST FULL ON SPORT BIKE WAS A RC51, LOVED IT BUT, IT STARTED TO CROP UP EVERYWHERE, SO I SOLD IT WHEN I STARTED HEARING THE BUZZ ABOUT STREETFIGHTERS. THE REST IS HISTORY, AND NOW I BUILD THEM FOR A BUSINESS AND PLEASURE.I AM FROM WISCONSIN WHERE HARLEYS ARE FROM, SO PISSING THOSE GUYS OFF IS ALWAYS A PLUS, AND THEN TO SHOW THEM UP ON EVERY LEVEL IS A BONUS.

Angry Guy
23-09-2005, 07:33 AM
I GUESS IT'S GOOD MORNING TO YOU! IT'S GOOD TO SEE PEOPLE INTO THE STREETFIGHTER STYLE, AND IT'S ALL ABOUT GIVING IT YOUR STYLE. I DON'T LIKE HAVING ANYTHING STOCK OR LOOKING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, MY LAST FULL ON SPORT BIKE WAS A RC51, LOVED IT BUT, IT STARTED TO CROP UP EVERYWHERE, SO I SOLD IT WHEN I STARTED HEARING THE BUZZ ABOUT STREETFIGHTERS. THE REST IS HISTORY, AND NOW I BUILD THEM FOR A BUSINESS AND PLEASURE.I AM FROM WISCONSIN WHERE HARLEYS ARE FROM, SO PISSING THOSE GUYS OFF IS ALWAYS A PLUS, AND THEN TO SHOW THEM UP ON EVERY LEVEL IS A BONUS.

23-09-2005, 11:29 AM
Now now girls, for a stationary motor Hardleys have been getting around quite well for the last hundred years :D the world's fastest water pump. (should it be vroom vroom, or gurgle gurgle [:o)])

And it's all part of a diabolical masterplan, 10 more years and their technology will be so old and out-of-date that even the hard-core Quakers will be allowed to ride'em. ;)
Yip, them Hardley boyz is gunna corner the world market in them ther "horseless horses" fer Quakers. [:I]
Chuck yerself on a Steib side car and it be the luxury "horseless carriage". [^]
And when ya's git home, ya cin pump tha water fer tha dam an' them ther cows.[^][^]
Hardleys werkin' fer God. [8D]

And I wasn't querying whether the parts would turn up, just having a dig at fimp, cos he wants'em yesterday!! not next week. You know, new toys and all.:D

23-09-2005, 11:29 AM
Now now girls, for a stationary motor Hardleys have been getting around quite well for the last hundred years :D the world's fastest water pump. (should it be vroom vroom, or gurgle gurgle [:o)])

And it's all part of a diabolical masterplan, 10 more years and their technology will be so old and out-of-date that even the hard-core Quakers will be allowed to ride'em. ;)
Yip, them Hardley boyz is gunna corner the world market in them ther "horseless horses" fer Quakers. [:I]
Chuck yerself on a Steib side car and it be the luxury "horseless carriage". [^]
And when ya's git home, ya cin pump tha water fer tha dam an' them ther cows.[^][^]
Hardleys werkin' fer God. [8D]

And I wasn't querying whether the parts would turn up, just having a dig at fimp, cos he wants'em yesterday!! not next week. You know, new toys and all.:D

Gix11
23-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Harley's suck ass mate, or should I say "Hardly Able-son". 'nough said.
Hey Angry, scroll down the page from this link and check out a few of the guys bikes up Brisbane way:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=570&whichpage=2

I'm sure the guys from other states will send you some of theirs as well.

Gix11
23-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Harley's suck ass mate, or should I say "Hardly Able-son". 'nough said.
Hey Angry, scroll down the page from this link and check out a few of the guys bikes up Brisbane way:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=570&whichpage=2

I'm sure the guys from other states will send you some of theirs as well.

Benz
23-09-2005, 12:41 PM
HEY ANGRY GUY
STOP SHOUTING!!!!!!
HD= Highly Dangerous...Hardly Driveable[they are tractors after all]

I'd rather tell you they dont't stop, a fast one does a 13 sec 1/4 mile, [unless you spend 10's of 1000;s on them], they don't handle, they sound like someones left the generator running for too long, they weigh a ton with all that Milwaukee steel hangin everywhere, and they are butt ugly. BUT I'd buy one if they were the only 2005, slow revving,pushrod engined,single side drafted, extended spindly front ended,small tanked,poorly braked, front pegged, backbreaking,harsh vibrated, method of transport on the planet.But you know all of this:D
Come to think of it, I'd just rather walk, at least I'd get there!!
I have an '88 1100gixxer slabfighter, a Z1R, a Z1B in the cupboard,[just need a few thousand more bits] a GPZ750 turbo, and a 1170 Suzuki Katana dragbike.4 cylinders is a minimum entry fee to my garage

Benz
23-09-2005, 12:41 PM
HEY ANGRY GUY
STOP SHOUTING!!!!!!
HD= Highly Dangerous...Hardly Driveable[they are tractors after all]

I'd rather tell you they dont't stop, a fast one does a 13 sec 1/4 mile, [unless you spend 10's of 1000;s on them], they don't handle, they sound like someones left the generator running for too long, they weigh a ton with all that Milwaukee steel hangin everywhere, and they are butt ugly. BUT I'd buy one if they were the only 2005, slow revving,pushrod engined,single side drafted, extended spindly front ended,small tanked,poorly braked, front pegged, backbreaking,harsh vibrated, method of transport on the planet.But you know all of this:D
Come to think of it, I'd just rather walk, at least I'd get there!!
I have an '88 1100gixxer slabfighter, a Z1R, a Z1B in the cupboard,[just need a few thousand more bits] a GPZ750 turbo, and a 1170 Suzuki Katana dragbike.4 cylinders is a minimum entry fee to my garage

God
23-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Hey thanks Benz,

Reading your list of bikes makes me feel better about the number crowding my shed (4).

God
23-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Hey thanks Benz,

Reading your list of bikes makes me feel better about the number crowding my shed (4).

Benz
23-09-2005, 12:57 PM
:D It's a sickness, but I don't want to recover:)

Benz
23-09-2005, 12:57 PM
:D It's a sickness, but I don't want to recover:)

BOHEMION
23-09-2005, 03:16 PM
Welcome Angry! Checked out ya site, Good work on winning that bike show mate!

BOHEMION
23-09-2005, 03:16 PM
Welcome Angry! Checked out ya site, Good work on winning that bike show mate!

Angry Guy
23-09-2005, 11:31 PM
Glad to see there is more of us harley haters out here, and I have to deal with these fuckers on a daily basis.There is a famous quote by P.T BARNUM(THE CIRCUS DUDE),he said"There is a sucker born every minute", and harley is reaping the benefits of that one. HEY, What's the difference between a vaccum cleaner and a harley? "The position of the dirt bag"...FUCK 'EM

Angry Guy
23-09-2005, 11:31 PM
Glad to see there is more of us harley haters out here, and I have to deal with these fuckers on a daily basis.There is a famous quote by P.T BARNUM(THE CIRCUS DUDE),he said"There is a sucker born every minute", and harley is reaping the benefits of that one. HEY, What's the difference between a vaccum cleaner and a harley? "The position of the dirt bag"...FUCK 'EM

hooligan
25-09-2005, 02:53 AM
I used to have a duke 996, and remember laughing at a harley rider telling him to get a real v-twin... then kicking his arse off the lights.

hooligan
25-09-2005, 02:53 AM
I used to have a duke 996, and remember laughing at a harley rider telling him to get a real v-twin... then kicking his arse off the lights.

25-09-2005, 12:59 PM
Excellent

25-09-2005, 12:59 PM
Excellent

25-09-2005, 09:14 PM
ANGRY, IVE SEARCHED YOUR SITE BUT HAD NO LUCK FINDIN A SHIRT WITH YOUR LOGO ON IT. AM i MISSING somthing OR are THEY not AVALIABLE yet? love all your other products MATE,my girly is most impressed with the ladies boots.

25-09-2005, 09:14 PM
ANGRY, IVE SEARCHED YOUR SITE BUT HAD NO LUCK FINDIN A SHIRT WITH YOUR LOGO ON IT. AM i MISSING somthing OR are THEY not AVALIABLE yet? love all your other products MATE,my girly is most impressed with the ladies boots.

Angry Guy
27-09-2005, 12:39 AM
HEY DAVO, I didn't put any of our shirts on the site yet, wanted to put the important stuff on there first. I will see if I can get a few on there as soon as possible. We have a couple styles of short sleeves, long sleeves, and hooded sweatshirts, not alot yet.We are in the process of putting together a new shirt art work, with an actual angry guy character put into situations that are not politically correct, in your face and full of rage. The guy that does are paint and airbrushing, is a cartoonist and really good at with alot of imagination, so I know they will look cool as hell.THANKS

Angry Guy
27-09-2005, 12:39 AM
HEY DAVO, I didn't put any of our shirts on the site yet, wanted to put the important stuff on there first. I will see if I can get a few on there as soon as possible. We have a couple styles of short sleeves, long sleeves, and hooded sweatshirts, not alot yet.We are in the process of putting together a new shirt art work, with an actual angry guy character put into situations that are not politically correct, in your face and full of rage. The guy that does are paint and airbrushing, is a cartoonist and really good at with alot of imagination, so I know they will look cool as hell.THANKS

Angry Guy
29-09-2005, 03:12 AM
HEY DAVO, I just got off the phone with acouple of women who want to model our shirts, looks like they are coming in on sunday. I will add them to the site as fast as I can, the new batch with the angry guy character probably won't be done for awhile though.We are in the process of having our neoprene masks silk screened, just acouple of each so we can get pictures of those and on the site,"evil clown, skull, evil muse, all black, cheese heads, and some hunting stuff" for now and more to come.

Angry Guy
29-09-2005, 03:12 AM
HEY DAVO, I just got off the phone with acouple of women who want to model our shirts, looks like they are coming in on sunday. I will add them to the site as fast as I can, the new batch with the angry guy character probably won't be done for awhile though.We are in the process of having our neoprene masks silk screened, just acouple of each so we can get pictures of those and on the site,"evil clown, skull, evil muse, all black, cheese heads, and some hunting stuff" for now and more to come.

29-09-2005, 09:48 PM
excellent work HAWKS. post em up when ya ready,rekon there'll be 1 hangin in my closet before too long;)

29-09-2005, 09:48 PM
excellent work HAWKS. post em up when ya ready,rekon there'll be 1 hangin in my closet before too long;)

Angry Guy
30-09-2005, 11:18 PM
HEY FIMP, Did you get your package yet? Let me know if you didn't, and I'll light a fire under there asses. When did you need it by? I hope you got it if not I apologize, and I'll make sure from now on if you guys order parts it comes directly from us, thought it would be quicker the other way. I didn't have that tail section in stock though, so it wouldn't have made much difference.Drop me a line and let me know what's up.

Angry Guy
30-09-2005, 11:18 PM
HEY FIMP, Did you get your package yet? Let me know if you didn't, and I'll light a fire under there asses. When did you need it by? I hope you got it if not I apologize, and I'll make sure from now on if you guys order parts it comes directly from us, thought it would be quicker the other way. I didn't have that tail section in stock though, so it wouldn't have made much difference.Drop me a line and let me know what's up.

fimpBIKES
04-10-2005, 06:03 PM
no luck yet,

looking to just make rego in time to get to the island anyways so i probably wouldnt get a chance to look at it b4 then (unless i can make it fit on the stock subframe, but i doubt it :D)

i still havent gotten my clutch line anyways
aparently customs are being a right bunch of cnuts of late

so it wouldnt suprise me if they are holding it up just cos they enjoy using my packages as rectangular-rectal dildos [:0]

if it isnt here by the end of the week i might see about making some calls to cunstoms to see if its there

i'll be that stoked when the tiller runs i dont think i will be off it long enough to look at the tail for the first few weeks anyways [8D]

fimpBIKES
04-10-2005, 06:03 PM
no luck yet,

looking to just make rego in time to get to the island anyways so i probably wouldnt get a chance to look at it b4 then (unless i can make it fit on the stock subframe, but i doubt it :D)

i still havent gotten my clutch line anyways
aparently customs are being a right bunch of cnuts of late

so it wouldnt suprise me if they are holding it up just cos they enjoy using my packages as rectangular-rectal dildos [:0]

if it isnt here by the end of the week i might see about making some calls to cunstoms to see if its there

i'll be that stoked when the tiller runs i dont think i will be off it long enough to look at the tail for the first few weeks anyways [8D]

Angry Guy
04-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Hey, sorry to hear you didn't get your tail yet, I'll make a call and see where it is and I'll get back to you. It sounds like you have other work to finish on this bike, join the club. We are waiting on our painter to finish the "SCORPION" bike, way to long, you can't push those artist types. I know it's gonna look great when it's done, just like it to be done now, riding season is winding down, and then on to the next project "SPEC. OPS.", total camouflage paint job, with a skull headlight with face paint, can't wait.Well, I'll get back to you fimp and let you know where your part is.

Angry Guy
04-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Hey, sorry to hear you didn't get your tail yet, I'll make a call and see where it is and I'll get back to you. It sounds like you have other work to finish on this bike, join the club. We are waiting on our painter to finish the "SCORPION" bike, way to long, you can't push those artist types. I know it's gonna look great when it's done, just like it to be done now, riding season is winding down, and then on to the next project "SPEC. OPS.", total camouflage paint job, with a skull headlight with face paint, can't wait.Well, I'll get back to you fimp and let you know where your part is.

fimpBIKES
04-10-2005, 11:44 PM
hey, u didnt tell me to
"have a nice day"

what kind of McAmerican business are you running??? :P

fimpBIKES
04-10-2005, 11:44 PM
hey, u didnt tell me to
"have a nice day"

what kind of McAmerican business are you running??? :P

Angry Guy
05-10-2005, 12:05 AM
OKAY, HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY!!!!NOW, GET SOME SLEEP YOU (SOME SLANG FOR AN AUSSIE, THAT I DON'T KNOW) BASTARD...SERIOUSLY, HAVE A GOOD ONE.

Angry Guy
05-10-2005, 12:05 AM
OKAY, HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY!!!!NOW, GET SOME SLEEP YOU (SOME SLANG FOR AN AUSSIE, THAT I DON'T KNOW) BASTARD...SERIOUSLY, HAVE A GOOD ONE.