PDA

View Full Version : SHEEEPPPYYY!!

BOHEMION
21-09-2005, 09:14 AM
Maaaaate did you see the speed camera just after the piner ivers bridge?? I was on the brakes. Hope you didnt get done mate. It was fairly dark and I didnt see any flash so fingers crossed for ya mate! hahhaaha U nutter:D

sheepy
21-09-2005, 08:37 PM
yea,i saw him arfta i went past him. his been sitting there a fair bit lately. i should of remembered but hey you get that on the big jobs. where did you get to tonight after lutwitch rd? did you get stuck behind that bus? i slowed up waiting for you but then a guy on a katana went flying past and you know,well,these thing happen......
i pulled into castldine to fill up but never seen you go past. might c u tomorro.

sheepy
21-09-2005, 08:37 PM
yea,i saw him arfta i went past him. his been sitting there a fair bit lately. i should of remembered but hey you get that on the big jobs. where did you get to tonight after lutwitch rd? did you get stuck behind that bus? i slowed up waiting for you but then a guy on a katana went flying past and you know,well,these thing happen......
i pulled into castldine to fill up but never seen you go past. might c u tomorro.

21-09-2005, 09:04 PM
that new three lane section is crawling with pigs,its not unusual to see 2 camera's plus a mobile piglet within 1klm of each other.fuckin revenue collection point.

21-09-2005, 09:04 PM
that new three lane section is crawling with pigs,its not unusual to see 2 camera's plus a mobile piglet within 1klm of each other.fuckin revenue collection point.

sheepy
21-09-2005, 09:27 PM
hey im trying to get photos of my sv on but not having any luck.im pretty simple when it comes to computers.(come to think of it the pigs might have some photos)what am i doing wrong?

sheepy
21-09-2005, 09:27 PM
hey im trying to get photos of my sv on but not having any luck.im pretty simple when it comes to computers.(come to think of it the pigs might have some photos)what am i doing wrong?

BOHEMION
21-09-2005, 09:31 PM
The easist way is to click on the " If you want to show a photo upload it here first" Button up top when you are posting a reply, then from there its pretty easy.

haha- Nah i pulled in to visit a mate who works at that Caltex. If u want some good pix give me a hoi I just got a new camera I wanna test out!

Yeha Davo in the mornings theres that new Purple and orange Patrol SS commy that sits in the shadows of the Kallangur/Redcliffe over pass.

BOHEMION
21-09-2005, 09:31 PM
The easist way is to click on the " If you want to show a photo upload it here first" Button up top when you are posting a reply, then from there its pretty easy.

haha- Nah i pulled in to visit a mate who works at that Caltex. If u want some good pix give me a hoi I just got a new camera I wanna test out!

Yeha Davo in the mornings theres that new Purple and orange Patrol SS commy that sits in the shadows of the Kallangur/Redcliffe over pass.

Zed14
22-09-2005, 03:16 PM
infa red cameras dont flash boh

Zed14
22-09-2005, 03:16 PM
infa red cameras dont flash boh

Gix11
22-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Ah, that'll be my fault then. I was thinking of the old school cameras. Since when have they been infrared and doesn't that pick up heat anyway?

Gix11
22-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Ah, that'll be my fault then. I was thinking of the old school cameras. Since when have they been infrared and doesn't that pick up heat anyway?

Zed14
22-09-2005, 03:55 PM
just sayin they go off without a flash so you dont know if they got you or not.

Zed14
22-09-2005, 03:55 PM
just sayin they go off without a flash so you dont know if they got you or not.

Gix11
22-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Bastards! How does that benefit them by not letting you know?

Gix11
22-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Bastards! How does that benefit them by not letting you know?

22-09-2005, 05:21 PM
rexxie these camera's ya talkin about mate,are they the hand held ones? as you probly know we dont have fixed roadside camera's up here,yet,only fat cops sitting in nissan patrols with auto camera's and they go off with a flash.

22-09-2005, 05:21 PM
rexxie these camera's ya talkin about mate,are they the hand held ones? as you probly know we dont have fixed roadside camera's up here,yet,only fat cops sitting in nissan patrols with auto camera's and they go off with a flash.

Zed14
22-09-2005, 06:49 PM
fixed. probably havent got them there yet. the benefits for them are that there is no flash to blind drivers so they can get you from either direction and 1 camera can shoot both lanes instead of having a camera on each side of the road. they make twice as much on the 1 overhead.

Zed14
22-09-2005, 06:49 PM
fixed. probably havent got them there yet. the benefits for them are that there is no flash to blind drivers so they can get you from either direction and 1 camera can shoot both lanes instead of having a camera on each side of the road. they make twice as much on the 1 overhead.

22-09-2005, 07:27 PM
Often get a mobile unit up the road from me with infra-red, been happening for a year or two now.

For some reason the neighbors reckon that they patrol my area a lot more in the last couple of years. Must be a lot of speed fiends in the area eh.

22-09-2005, 07:27 PM
Often get a mobile unit up the road from me with infra-red, been happening for a year or two now.

For some reason the neighbors reckon that they patrol my area a lot more in the last couple of years. Must be a lot of speed fiends in the area eh.

BOHEMION
22-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Yeah QLD do have infra red units but just like QLDers they also use the old shit just recondition em. Its easy to tell too as they dont have as must shit hangin of there bull bars if its iR

BOHEMION
22-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Yeah QLD do have infra red units but just like QLDers they also use the old shit just recondition em. Its easy to tell too as they dont have as must shit hangin of there bull bars if its iR

sheepy
30-09-2005, 09:05 PM
hey guys how are we all? has any one seen the latest speeeeeed camera used by those blue coated pricks? this morning gymp rd @ aspley and again this arvo on arterial north bound bracken ridge just before bruce on ramp. white commy with subtle markings? Also motorbike v car acco on mt glorious.what happened anyone know?

sheepy
30-09-2005, 09:05 PM
hey guys how are we all? has any one seen the latest speeeeeed camera used by those blue coated pricks? this morning gymp rd @ aspley and again this arvo on arterial north bound bracken ridge just before bruce on ramp. white commy with subtle markings? Also motorbike v car acco on mt glorious.what happened anyone know?

30-09-2005, 09:56 PM
saw a hwy patrol painted purple with fluro pink writing(ricer) and also an XR6 turbo ute with hard canopy(unmarked) down near Woodford.

30-09-2005, 09:56 PM
saw a hwy patrol painted purple with fluro pink writing(ricer) and also an XR6 turbo ute with hard canopy(unmarked) down near Woodford.

Zed14
30-09-2005, 10:57 PM
qld transport inspectors are also using unmarked cars . a mate got pulled up in his truck by one. werent happy when they followed him for ten minutes with the lights flashing though. but he said they were very hard to see inside the car from the truck drivers seat.

Zed14
30-09-2005, 10:57 PM
qld transport inspectors are also using unmarked cars . a mate got pulled up in his truck by one. werent happy when they followed him for ten minutes with the lights flashing though. but he said they were very hard to see inside the car from the truck drivers seat.

11GSX
05-10-2005, 07:17 PM
Zano knows that xr6 very well!!! or should i say it knows him very well!!! hahahaha

11GSX
05-10-2005, 07:17 PM
Zano knows that xr6 very well!!! or should i say it knows him very well!!! hahahaha

05-10-2005, 09:34 PM
rekon he's out there just for bikes.had three GSX-rs pulled over when i went past him,lucky i got flashed just before coz i was on the main jet with my old leaky oil cooler.pigsy was staring hard as i went past

05-10-2005, 09:34 PM
rekon he's out there just for bikes.had three GSX-rs pulled over when i went past him,lucky i got flashed just before coz i was on the main jet with my old leaky oil cooler.pigsy was staring hard as i went past

special-k
06-10-2005, 02:06 PM
if an unmarked car was flashing it's lights at me i wouldn't pull over. i'd be cracking open the throttle and speeding the fuck away from it asap!! [}:)] (well, as fast as a 250 can speed away, lol) too many psychos out there... or maybe i'm just paranoid... what are you looking it...?

that carseldine <---> pine rivers stretch of the bruce is a shocker with speed traps though there's always one along there someplace.

special-k
06-10-2005, 02:06 PM
if an unmarked car was flashing it's lights at me i wouldn't pull over. i'd be cracking open the throttle and speeding the fuck away from it asap!! [}:)] (well, as fast as a 250 can speed away, lol) too many psychos out there... or maybe i'm just paranoid... what are you looking it...?

that carseldine <---> pine rivers stretch of the bruce is a shocker with speed traps though there's always one along there someplace.

BOHEMION
06-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Yeah lan splitting and an unmarked car threw his internal light and a weird siren on today but i kept going. He wasnt wearing a uniform so fuk him and there was no equipment in his car to tell me that he is a cop. Prolly just some angry wanna be late for work. You can get modern sirens and lights off the net too.

BOHEMION
06-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Yeah lan splitting and an unmarked car threw his internal light and a weird siren on today but i kept going. He wasnt wearing a uniform so fuk him and there was no equipment in his car to tell me that he is a cop. Prolly just some angry wanna be late for work. You can get modern sirens and lights off the net too.