PDA

View Full Version : subscribe to this topic???

20-09-2005, 09:16 PM
please explain Gix,you've added a new link but us puta illiterate fukers are scared to use it. whats the low down brother?

Gix11
20-09-2005, 09:27 PM
Damo1 requested I turned it on. I forgot all about it and it's been a fucker to set up but I think it's all good now. Basically all it is is a subsription to the forum, so if you want to keep track of replies to the topic or the category of the topic or even the whole forum then you subscribe to it. You will then receive an email each time somebody replies to whatever you subscribed to. Here's a scenario: You put up a post saying your bike is for sale (like Rexie did today), all you do then is suscribe to that topic and then everytime someone replies, you get an email notification that someone has written something back to your advert. Alternatively, go right back to the "active topics" page and suscribe to the whole board, then everytime ANY reply to ANY topic is made you'll get an email telling you - but realise you'll have a shit load of emails if you do that! It's good for those guys who don't get chance to get to the net all the time but can get emails so they know to bother getting online to see what is ging on wth their post.

Gix11
20-09-2005, 09:27 PM
Damo1 requested I turned it on. I forgot all about it and it's been a fucker to set up but I think it's all good now. Basically all it is is a subsription to the forum, so if you want to keep track of replies to the topic or the category of the topic or even the whole forum then you subscribe to it. You will then receive an email each time somebody replies to whatever you subscribed to. Here's a scenario: You put up a post saying your bike is for sale (like Rexie did today), all you do then is suscribe to that topic and then everytime someone replies, you get an email notification that someone has written something back to your advert. Alternatively, go right back to the "active topics" page and suscribe to the whole board, then everytime ANY reply to ANY topic is made you'll get an email telling you - but realise you'll have a shit load of emails if you do that! It's good for those guys who don't get chance to get to the net all the time but can get emails so they know to bother getting online to see what is ging on wth their post.

20-09-2005, 09:50 PM
my brain hurts after reading that but i understand,thanks mate.

20-09-2005, 09:50 PM
my brain hurts after reading that but i understand,thanks mate.

clairebear
22-09-2005, 05:03 PM
imagine how bloody full our inboxes would be!
especially with fools like me trying to be weekend worriers, or power hungry dingbats...

clairebear
22-09-2005, 05:03 PM
imagine how bloody full our inboxes would be!
especially with fools like me trying to be weekend worriers, or power hungry dingbats...

22-09-2005, 05:30 PM
full inbox? thats just gutter language Claire.

22-09-2005, 05:30 PM
full inbox? thats just gutter language Claire.

Zed14
22-09-2005, 07:38 PM
unless youre gay davo then it would be a full outbox

Zed14
22-09-2005, 07:38 PM
unless youre gay davo then it would be a full outbox

Gix11
22-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Yea. Huddo just found that out. I used him as a lab rat and he doesn't check his emails very often. Tonight he had 105 emails saying a topic had been replied to. He loved it, ..........or am I taking the piss?

Gix11
22-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Yea. Huddo just found that out. I used him as a lab rat and he doesn't check his emails very often. Tonight he had 105 emails saying a topic had been replied to. He loved it, ..........or am I taking the piss?