PDA

View Full Version : Island Time (Nearly)

clairebear
07-09-2005, 04:32 PM
Hi all,
i bin workin for a living the last couple of weeks, so havent been on.
anyhoo,
its getting close to that time.
is it still going to be Myrtleford on the Thursday night?
I still not sure which way i'm going, but would like to try the Alps, as never been over that way, and maybe can learn to ride propper on the way if I can keep up with you lot.[:p]
so many directions, so little time!
I'm getting excited

07-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Aussie crasher was tryin to get in touch with you about the accommiodation Claire,better send him an e-mail or get his number off Mrs Mundy.

07-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Aussie crasher was tryin to get in touch with you about the accommiodation Claire,better send him an e-mail or get his number off Mrs Mundy.

hooligan
08-09-2005, 12:58 AM
I'm working until the wednesday, riding all day thurs (if the carbs are running), and hopefully meet some of you on the friday. Maybe i should get a shirt so you recognise me?

hooligan
08-09-2005, 12:58 AM
I'm working until the wednesday, riding all day thurs (if the carbs are running), and hopefully meet some of you on the friday. Maybe i should get a shirt so you recognise me?

clairebear
08-09-2005, 09:23 AM
thanks Davo, i found the post...
hooligan, we could pick you up Sydney really really early on thurs if you like, we were thinking of going the long windy way to the pub, rather than the boring old dume, i'll be in syd next sat, to plan the trip with me mate Hancock, maybe we could meet[^]

clairebear
08-09-2005, 09:23 AM
thanks Davo, i found the post...
hooligan, we could pick you up Sydney really really early on thurs if you like, we were thinking of going the long windy way to the pub, rather than the boring old dume, i'll be in syd next sat, to plan the trip with me mate Hancock, maybe we could meet[^]

hooligan
08-09-2005, 10:38 AM
That'd be cool,Clairebear.The only part of the trip I've planned is the really really early thurs bit.

hooligan
08-09-2005, 10:38 AM
That'd be cool,Clairebear.The only part of the trip I've planned is the really really early thurs bit.

clairebear
08-09-2005, 11:40 AM
cool.
should be down sydney next sat, the 17th for a bit, around the mossman or east suburbs area - if that suits, we can meet. i'll bring all the maps.
still dont know where we're stayin on thurs nite. i'll check me email...
tell ya what, hope it dont rain no that thursday...mundy and me did the whole day monday coming home in the rain last year, then got up the tuesday and did more of the same. mundy went down jambaroo mt pass on the tank swinin his legs over the bars in the WET. poseur! (but clever too)

clairebear
08-09-2005, 11:40 AM
cool.
should be down sydney next sat, the 17th for a bit, around the mossman or east suburbs area - if that suits, we can meet. i'll bring all the maps.
still dont know where we're stayin on thurs nite. i'll check me email...
tell ya what, hope it dont rain no that thursday...mundy and me did the whole day monday coming home in the rain last year, then got up the tuesday and did more of the same. mundy went down jambaroo mt pass on the tank swinin his legs over the bars in the WET. poseur! (but clever too)

08-09-2005, 11:49 AM
Can guys let us Southerners know what they're doing?

Can't make the race, but at this stage it looks like being good for catching-up on the road, for a bit of a run on Thurs/Fri.

PS if necessary I can profer a 'breakdown or whatever' service for this part of the country, just in case. Grab my mobile before you depart, if you want.

08-09-2005, 11:49 AM
Can guys let us Southerners know what they're doing?

Can't make the race, but at this stage it looks like being good for catching-up on the road, for a bit of a run on Thurs/Fri.

PS if necessary I can profer a 'breakdown or whatever' service for this part of the country, just in case. Grab my mobile before you depart, if you want.

clairebear
08-09-2005, 11:52 AM
i dont know nuffink till aussiecrasher gets back to me, but i was thinkin of going down coast, up Clyde, past CBR, over snowies to myrtleford. but that will be about a million hours, so on sat we may decide summat different.

clairebear
08-09-2005, 11:52 AM
i dont know nuffink till aussiecrasher gets back to me, but i was thinkin of going down coast, up Clyde, past CBR, over snowies to myrtleford. but that will be about a million hours, so on sat we may decide summat different.

08-09-2005, 12:27 PM
If ya come past CBR I could put on a bbq lunch or summat?

Ride in, feed up, ride out

08-09-2005, 12:27 PM
If ya come past CBR I could put on a bbq lunch or summat?

Ride in, feed up, ride out

clairebear
08-09-2005, 01:07 PM
if we come down that way, yes way to that, bbq summat anyhoo, probably be late morning.
just nipping off to pay the rego on the green machine now.
you should start a franchise with a slogan like that

clairebear
08-09-2005, 01:07 PM
if we come down that way, yes way to that, bbq summat anyhoo, probably be late morning.
just nipping off to pay the rego on the green machine now.
you should start a franchise with a slogan like that

hooligan
09-09-2005, 12:36 AM
I don't care which way we go. I'm happy to just tag along as designated newbie.
Clairebear, could we meet late morning/ early arvo? I work in the city at 3.

hooligan
09-09-2005, 12:36 AM
I don't care which way we go. I'm happy to just tag along as designated newbie.
Clairebear, could we meet late morning/ early arvo? I work in the city at 3.

clairebear
09-09-2005, 09:01 AM
yep no worries, we'll sort summat out late next week.
will you be camping trackside? Aussie Crasher has a couple of beds left at the Gap, not far from the track, and its REALLY good there. its the track for me n hancock tho.

clairebear
09-09-2005, 09:01 AM
yep no worries, we'll sort summat out late next week.
will you be camping trackside? Aussie Crasher has a couple of beds left at the Gap, not far from the track, and its REALLY good there. its the track for me n hancock tho.

clairebear
09-09-2005, 09:03 AM
hey hooligan, what time you finish on the Wed, maybe we could all three of us go to CBR and crash at Chalkie's place, i'm sure he wont mind a bunch of us just lobbing up on a school night, would ya chalk?
we might even buy you a drink or summat.:D

clairebear
09-09-2005, 09:03 AM
hey hooligan, what time you finish on the Wed, maybe we could all three of us go to CBR and crash at Chalkie's place, i'm sure he wont mind a bunch of us just lobbing up on a school night, would ya chalk?
we might even buy you a drink or summat.:D

09-09-2005, 10:59 AM
No problem guys. :)

My place is tiny, but I can fit in 3 people for a night. ;)

There's a fenced/doored carport for bike cover and security (kitchen/lounge window looks straight onto it).

We could hit the Irish club during the evening, maybe even get green beers [^][:p]

09-09-2005, 10:59 AM
No problem guys. :)

My place is tiny, but I can fit in 3 people for a night. ;)

There's a fenced/doored carport for bike cover and security (kitchen/lounge window looks straight onto it).

We could hit the Irish club during the evening, maybe even get green beers [^][:p]

clairebear
09-09-2005, 12:08 PM
that sounds excrement. excellent. whatever. will keep you posted.
what suburb is it?

now listen all, we've had summat supid like 5 or 6 votes on the tshirt slogan thing, get on to the gear page and vote!
bastards[xx(]

clairebear
09-09-2005, 12:08 PM
that sounds excrement. excellent. whatever. will keep you posted.
what suburb is it?

now listen all, we've had summat supid like 5 or 6 votes on the tshirt slogan thing, get on to the gear page and vote!
bastards[xx(]

AussieCrasher
09-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Hello, Earth people.

The Woody's posse will be leaving the Coast at 6.30am from Woody's car park our fist fuel stop will be Pheasants Nest on the Hume slab Freeway thingy. And our first night is the railway inn Myrtelford, I have most of the beds booke dout there so if you are coming with us let me know,so there is a bed for you. And I take it Claire you dont want to sleep with 50 hairy aresed men then. So I will turn the spare beds in as the GAp has a waiting list for beds.[|)]

See you all on the road or trackside[8D]

Hoo Roo:D

AussieCrasher
09-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Hello, Earth people.

The Woody's posse will be leaving the Coast at 6.30am from Woody's car park our fist fuel stop will be Pheasants Nest on the Hume slab Freeway thingy. And our first night is the railway inn Myrtelford, I have most of the beds booke dout there so if you are coming with us let me know,so there is a bed for you. And I take it Claire you dont want to sleep with 50 hairy aresed men then. So I will turn the spare beds in as the GAp has a waiting list for beds.[|)]

See you all on the road or trackside[8D]

Hoo Roo:D

09-09-2005, 01:07 PM
The Woody's posse?

Is that anything to do with Woody on OzSportsBikes?

I'll be trying to join for a decent run, depends on new contract.

PS I'm in Fisher, 500 mtrs to the end of my street, turn right go 2 K's and there is the Irish club.

09-09-2005, 01:07 PM
The Woody's posse?

Is that anything to do with Woody on OzSportsBikes?

I'll be trying to join for a decent run, depends on new contract.

PS I'm in Fisher, 500 mtrs to the end of my street, turn right go 2 K's and there is the Irish club.

gibbo
09-09-2005, 08:42 PM
Hoping to do the Barry Sheene memorial run from Bairnsdale on thursday prior to GP, anyone else doing it?

gibbo
09-09-2005, 08:42 PM
Hoping to do the Barry Sheene memorial run from Bairnsdale on thursday prior to GP, anyone else doing it?

hooligan
10-09-2005, 12:31 AM
Clairebear, I usually finish at midnight (maybe early if I'm good). I'm staying at inverloch (was gunna be with my g.f., but she' now an ex g.f.) and entering my bike in the show & shine. That means I've gotta have the bike trackside at 7.30 am fri, but I'll get a free pitwalk!

hooligan
10-09-2005, 12:31 AM
Clairebear, I usually finish at midnight (maybe early if I'm good). I'm staying at inverloch (was gunna be with my g.f., but she' now an ex g.f.) and entering my bike in the show & shine. That means I've gotta have the bike trackside at 7.30 am fri, but I'll get a free pitwalk!

clairebear
12-09-2005, 11:01 AM
so had you planned to do the whole trip in one day?
I was keen to get there thurs, but not willing to do it all in one go.
if me n hancock stay in CBR wed night, you could collect us on the way through and we could do a long day Thurs...anyhoo, email me your mobile number from my profile and i'll get in touch! we'll figure it out Sat.

clairebear
12-09-2005, 11:01 AM
so had you planned to do the whole trip in one day?
I was keen to get there thurs, but not willing to do it all in one go.
if me n hancock stay in CBR wed night, you could collect us on the way through and we could do a long day Thurs...anyhoo, email me your mobile number from my profile and i'll get in touch! we'll figure it out Sat.

clairebear
12-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Mr Chalkie, how are you? bloody freezing if the weather up here sais anything...Woodys are a bike shop on Central Coast.
i dont fancy sleeping with 50 men, no thank you Crash. however there are likely to be considerably more than that in the trackside campground (!) perhaps i'll take my waxink kit!
i reckon at least 2 of us might be up for a bit of floor space round your house on the Wed night Chalk! will keep you posted. thanks[8D]

clairebear
12-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Mr Chalkie, how are you? bloody freezing if the weather up here sais anything...Woodys are a bike shop on Central Coast.
i dont fancy sleeping with 50 men, no thank you Crash. however there are likely to be considerably more than that in the trackside campground (!) perhaps i'll take my waxink kit!
i reckon at least 2 of us might be up for a bit of floor space round your house on the Wed night Chalk! will keep you posted. thanks[8D]

12-09-2005, 12:37 PM
No worries Claire

And just what bits are you gonna wax? (I definitely don't wanna watch this time)

Yesterday morning was nice, but then...

12-09-2005, 12:37 PM
No worries Claire

And just what bits are you gonna wax? (I definitely don't wanna watch this time)

Yesterday morning was nice, but then...

clairebear
12-09-2005, 01:06 PM
sack n crack?
i think this one's drifted off the subject a bit, funny that

clairebear
12-09-2005, 01:06 PM
sack n crack?
i think this one's drifted off the subject a bit, funny that

12-09-2005, 01:27 PM
Not sac, back and crack. :D

My back really needs a good trim at mo ;)

12-09-2005, 01:27 PM
Not sac, back and crack. :D

My back really needs a good trim at mo ;)

clairebear
12-09-2005, 04:17 PM
ooooh, sorry cant help ya Chalk!
gibbo, sorry we wont be doing the barry sheene run, have fun if you do, and post some feedback.

clairebear
12-09-2005, 04:17 PM
ooooh, sorry cant help ya Chalk!
gibbo, sorry we wont be doing the barry sheene run, have fun if you do, and post some feedback.

fimpBIKES
12-09-2005, 06:00 PM
what are the dates?

im hoping to be up and running by then...
if your leaving from newy i would be keen to tag along

fimpBIKES
12-09-2005, 06:00 PM
what are the dates?

im hoping to be up and running by then...
if your leaving from newy i would be keen to tag along

hooligan
13-09-2005, 01:24 AM
There wasn't any contact details, Clairebear, but I found your e-mail in another thread(@studentmail.etc.etc) At least I hope it's yours, otherwise I may get some strange phone calls...
Join the fun, fimp,delivery boys unite!

hooligan
13-09-2005, 01:24 AM
There wasn't any contact details, Clairebear, but I found your e-mail in another thread(@studentmail.etc.etc) At least I hope it's yours, otherwise I may get some strange phone calls...
Join the fun, fimp,delivery boys unite!

clairebear
13-09-2005, 03:20 PM
fimpster, yep i'm leaving from maitland.
we are doing the plan this sat in Sydney. ya can come along, or i'll tell ya how it is after and if you can fit in, come along. all depends on your days off etc. i'm off wed probably to CBR, the woodys gang are leaving from somewhere on central coast begining with T, at 630 on the thurs.

clairebear
13-09-2005, 03:20 PM
fimpster, yep i'm leaving from maitland.
we are doing the plan this sat in Sydney. ya can come along, or i'll tell ya how it is after and if you can fit in, come along. all depends on your days off etc. i'm off wed probably to CBR, the woodys gang are leaving from somewhere on central coast begining with T, at 630 on the thurs.

13-09-2005, 05:03 PM
that would be Tuggerah,get with the program darl.

13-09-2005, 05:03 PM
that would be Tuggerah,get with the program darl.

fimpBIKES
13-09-2005, 05:04 PM
thats cool,

but which thursday are we talking about?
im pretty clueless, need some dates so i can tell if the TLR will make it

fimpBIKES
13-09-2005, 05:04 PM
thats cool,

but which thursday are we talking about?
im pretty clueless, need some dates so i can tell if the TLR will make it

clairebear
14-09-2005, 11:18 AM
yer...Tuggerah, thanks Davo.
that would be thursday 13 October Fimpster.
will appraise you of the plan next week. if you can fit in, welcome to tag along with us, otherwise maybe the Woodys run will suit you better.

clairebear
14-09-2005, 11:18 AM
yer...Tuggerah, thanks Davo.
that would be thursday 13 October Fimpster.
will appraise you of the plan next week. if you can fit in, welcome to tag along with us, otherwise maybe the Woodys run will suit you better.

fimpBIKES
14-09-2005, 06:54 PM
i will see

works a bit crazed at the mo' 2 days off would be strugglin'
but i shall see

it all depends on whether the rego guy is a pick i guess

fimpBIKES
14-09-2005, 06:54 PM
i will see

works a bit crazed at the mo' 2 days off would be strugglin'
but i shall see

it all depends on whether the rego guy is a pick i guess

Gsxar
14-09-2005, 07:29 PM
I'be there again cant wait, but its only about an hour an a half away. Most likely be camping track side thats what we normally do :)

Gsxar
14-09-2005, 07:29 PM
I'be there again cant wait, but its only about an hour an a half away. Most likely be camping track side thats what we normally do :)

AussieCrasher
16-09-2005, 04:44 PM
Hello peeps.

The Woody's Posse will leave at 6.30am from woody's carpark on the Tuggerah straite (Honda Dealership) Our first fuel Stop will be Pheasents nest on the Hume, then after that a quick trip down to Queenbeyan, then its WOOOOOOOHOOOOO.two days of top roads.

We are all staying at the Gap,so i will be looking out for the ASF tee shirts, so have your on show, and see you all track side. I hope its dry for all of you Campers, as its shit if its wet.

Hoo Roo

Crasher.[:p]

AussieCrasher
16-09-2005, 04:44 PM
Hello peeps.

The Woody's Posse will leave at 6.30am from woody's carpark on the Tuggerah straite (Honda Dealership) Our first fuel Stop will be Pheasents nest on the Hume, then after that a quick trip down to Queenbeyan, then its WOOOOOOOHOOOOO.two days of top roads.

We are all staying at the Gap,so i will be looking out for the ASF tee shirts, so have your on show, and see you all track side. I hope its dry for all of you Campers, as its shit if its wet.

Hoo Roo

Crasher.[:p]

fimpBIKES
16-09-2005, 07:01 PM
shit, better gets me a shirt!!

fimpBIKES
16-09-2005, 07:01 PM
shit, better gets me a shirt!!

clairebear
19-09-2005, 02:06 PM
hey Arrrrr....gsxarrrrr that is,
we will be trackside too, arriving early Fri i hope.
maybe see ya there

clairebear
19-09-2005, 02:06 PM
hey Arrrrr....gsxarrrrr that is,
we will be trackside too, arriving early Fri i hope.
maybe see ya there

fimpBIKES
19-09-2005, 06:21 PM
i chatted to the boss today
he said it should be cool to get the thurs and fri off

it all depend on if the bikes done or not though...

fimpBIKES
19-09-2005, 06:21 PM
i chatted to the boss today
he said it should be cool to get the thurs and fri off

it all depend on if the bikes done or not though...

gibbo
19-09-2005, 08:49 PM
I reckon we should tee up a meeting for all on this site, maybe the expo tent (beer tent not far away) friday around 1pm. Wear your t-shirts, what do ya think?

gibbo
19-09-2005, 08:49 PM
I reckon we should tee up a meeting for all on this site, maybe the expo tent (beer tent not far away) friday around 1pm. Wear your t-shirts, what do ya think?

Gix11
19-09-2005, 11:14 PM
Claire - your best of emailing Jo (GSXAR) directly. She was off on a week long bike tour the last I heard from her.

Gix11
19-09-2005, 11:14 PM
Claire - your best of emailing Jo (GSXAR) directly. She was off on a week long bike tour the last I heard from her.

clairebear
22-09-2005, 05:11 PM
friday lunchtime at or near beer tent. yes, well, after careful consideration, ok then.

clairebear
22-09-2005, 05:11 PM
friday lunchtime at or near beer tent. yes, well, after careful consideration, ok then.

hooligan
23-09-2005, 01:27 AM
Im in for a beer friday. And maybe saturday & sunday, too.

hooligan
23-09-2005, 01:27 AM
Im in for a beer friday. And maybe saturday & sunday, too.

AussieCrasher
23-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Sorry Peep's

Just noticed I missed the date off We leave on Thursday 13th 6.30am

I believe M0nkey Boy is coming with us,as I haven't spoken to him for ages, but rest assured we will be around the beer tent with our shirts on, so make sure you have some film or the battereis charged so we can PISS Mundy & Davo off as they are Piking this year.

See Ya track side.

Crasher.

AussieCrasher
23-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Sorry Peep's

Just noticed I missed the date off We leave on Thursday 13th 6.30am

I believe M0nkey Boy is coming with us,as I haven't spoken to him for ages, but rest assured we will be around the beer tent with our shirts on, so make sure you have some film or the battereis charged so we can PISS Mundy & Davo off as they are Piking this year.

See Ya track side.

Crasher.