PDA

View Full Version : Hows this for recruiting!

BOHEMION
06-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Hey fellas, On my way home I spotted this Brand spankin new black SV1000, though oh yeah at the next lights he'll catch up and i'll mention the site! Thats what I though.
3-4 sets of lights he didnt come past. Last set of light before the Bruce, Sighted! there he is! next to me, splitting lanes " FUCK!" I thought.

Kept on his tail incase he stopped for fuel or took a close exit so i can meet him up at lights. Noooooope He's thought " Fun challange with another bike". So here we are 120-160-140-120-160 all through the peak hour highway traffic. I past him and thought that this guy is never gonna stop, so I took the next exit to get home. Then broom he goes past me at the roundabout after the turn off. WOO HOO another chance and close to home!

Beeping and honking this poor bloke to get him to pull over and he dosnt hear me or see me flashing my lights. Ended up follwoing this guy all the way to his Drive way!!!!!
I give him a honk and I FINALLY get his attention and whats he say? " Your not a cop are you?" hahahahha after all that, this bloke turned out to be a top fellow with an awesome bike and he knew how to ride it! and also he lives literally 2k's from my house!!! I gave him a sticker and yarned about the web site. I said sorry for stalking him, HAHAHAHA

Hows that one fellas!

11GSX
06-09-2005, 07:30 PM
Haha, funny story, i had a guy chase me once too. I'd just rebuilt my motor and was ready for some action, saw a black Tl1000 coming up quite fast so i got into it, lost him in no time to find out 20 mins later he was trying to stop me to tell me that a mate of mine whom was further behind us had crashed...how bad did i feel!

11GSX
06-09-2005, 07:30 PM
Haha, funny story, i had a guy chase me once too. I'd just rebuilt my motor and was ready for some action, saw a black Tl1000 coming up quite fast so i got into it, lost him in no time to find out 20 mins later he was trying to stop me to tell me that a mate of mine whom was further behind us had crashed...how bad did i feel!

Gix11
06-09-2005, 11:27 PM
One of my favourites was on Mad Sunday at the Isle of Mann, 1996, it's called that for a reason. I was on my old ZX10/ZZR1100 fighter and there was this german fighter. There was a no prisoner situation going on and we fucking caned it. Then we hit what seems liked a slight ridge in the road, but at 160 mph it was a fucking half pipe, we both took off about 3 feet in the air and landed with the front wheel trying to paw the sky, when we hit the town the language barrier was broken by shaking heads and eyes that filled the whole visor! 13 people died that weekend. If you want madness try it out....
That's got fuck all to do with Boh's story. Nice work Boh. I've said it before and I'll say it again - your our top recruiter mate!

Gix11
06-09-2005, 11:27 PM
One of my favourites was on Mad Sunday at the Isle of Mann, 1996, it's called that for a reason. I was on my old ZX10/ZZR1100 fighter and there was this german fighter. There was a no prisoner situation going on and we fucking caned it. Then we hit what seems liked a slight ridge in the road, but at 160 mph it was a fucking half pipe, we both took off about 3 feet in the air and landed with the front wheel trying to paw the sky, when we hit the town the language barrier was broken by shaking heads and eyes that filled the whole visor! 13 people died that weekend. If you want madness try it out....
That's got fuck all to do with Boh's story. Nice work Boh. I've said it before and I'll say it again - your our top recruiter mate!

BOHEMION
14-09-2005, 08:55 PM
Hey Sheepy mate good to see you on here. i just remembered I left the part about the Crysler Crossfire trying to join in with us that night i was chasin ya. Ah well was fun. lets us see the pics of ya SV thou mate !

BOHEMION
14-09-2005, 08:55 PM
Hey Sheepy mate good to see you on here. i just remembered I left the part about the Crysler Crossfire trying to join in with us that night i was chasin ya. Ah well was fun. lets us see the pics of ya SV thou mate !

sheepy
14-09-2005, 08:59 PM
hey bohemion
good to catch up with you again tonight 14/9.just read the post you wrote about trying to cach me up the bruce (hope you enjoyed the ride). thanks for eventually catching up with me even tho it was in my drive way and introducing me to this site.its the best site around.
ill get some photos of my pride and joy on line asap.

sheepy
14-09-2005, 08:59 PM
hey bohemion
good to catch up with you again tonight 14/9.just read the post you wrote about trying to cach me up the bruce (hope you enjoyed the ride). thanks for eventually catching up with me even tho it was in my drive way and introducing me to this site.its the best site around.
ill get some photos of my pride and joy on line asap.

BOHEMION
14-09-2005, 09:03 PM
yeah mate was heapsa fun. If your ever itchin for a ride mate just give me a hoi! head up Mt Mee way most weekends myself.

BOHEMION
14-09-2005, 09:03 PM
yeah mate was heapsa fun. If your ever itchin for a ride mate just give me a hoi! head up Mt Mee way most weekends myself.

14-09-2005, 09:10 PM
ditto brother.

14-09-2005, 09:10 PM
ditto brother.

sheepy
14-09-2005, 09:14 PM
yea there a damn quick car. had a nissan skyline turbo thing try to race us at aspley this morning. poor bloke had his hand on his dick i think.

sheepy
14-09-2005, 09:14 PM
yea there a damn quick car. had a nissan skyline turbo thing try to race us at aspley this morning. poor bloke had his hand on his dick i think.

14-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Ricers Sheepy,Ricers.

14-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Ricers Sheepy,Ricers.

sheepy
14-09-2005, 09:38 PM
fucking RICERS.There,s to many on the road and they all think they can give you a go.i seen this prick this morning take off and nearly run into 2 other bikes.what a twat.

sheepy
14-09-2005, 09:38 PM
fucking RICERS.There,s to many on the road and they all think they can give you a go.i seen this prick this morning take off and nearly run into 2 other bikes.what a twat.

fimpBIKES
14-09-2005, 10:02 PM
wheres my stickers :(

fimpBIKES
14-09-2005, 10:02 PM
wheres my stickers :(