PDA

View Full Version : Traffic light conversation & howdy!

special-k
02-09-2005, 01:40 PM
Howdy!

:D

This morning I was lane splitting my way to work when I pulled up at the Beams Road traffic lights heading city bound on Gympie Road, Carseldine (Qld). A guy on a sweet looking yellow Ducati naked something or other pulled up next to me and said something about this streetfighters site. Well I think it was this site, I couldn't really hear properly coz of the traffic.

Anyways ... I thought I'd log on and say gday!

Deano
02-09-2005, 01:49 PM
g day mate
Welcome aboard
sounds like Boh has been on the recruitment band wagon
what u riding?

Deano
02-09-2005, 01:49 PM
g day mate
Welcome aboard
sounds like Boh has been on the recruitment band wagon
what u riding?

special-k
02-09-2005, 02:10 PM
I am riding an '89 model Honda Spada, it's not exactly the ultimate hardcore street fighting machine but it does me okay for now.... Love the site!

http://home.iprimus.com.au/misty52/klems-spada-1.JPG

http://home.iprimus.com.au/misty52/klems-spada-2.JPG

:)

special-k
02-09-2005, 02:10 PM
I am riding an '89 model Honda Spada, it's not exactly the ultimate hardcore street fighting machine but it does me okay for now.... Love the site!

http://home.iprimus.com.au/misty52/klems-spada-1.JPG

http://home.iprimus.com.au/misty52/klems-spada-2.JPG

:)

02-09-2005, 02:30 PM
At least she's from the 80's mate

Welcome aboard

02-09-2005, 02:30 PM
At least she's from the 80's mate

Welcome aboard

suxukifreak
02-09-2005, 04:39 PM
hey special k, i joined this week and from the north side so might see you around sometme:D

suxukifreak
02-09-2005, 04:39 PM
hey special k, i joined this week and from the north side so might see you around sometme:D

02-09-2005, 07:39 PM
THE BEST 250 out there,bar none.

02-09-2005, 07:39 PM

02-09-2005, 07:44 PM
yep,that was Boh for sure.yellow minds think alike.he's a good recruiter, and a darn good terrorist.Welcome aboard Spesh.

02-09-2005, 07:44 PM
yep,that was Boh for sure.yellow minds think alike.he's a good recruiter, and a darn good terrorist.Welcome aboard Spesh.

02-09-2005, 08:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by mad mundy

besides the RGV;)

02-09-2005, 08:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by mad mundy

besides the RGV;)

BOHEMION
02-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Hey mate yeah it was me hahahahha
i though i scared ya off, I have a cold and didn't relise how soft i was speaking. Excellent to see u heard me mate. Great to see ya in here! Your bike grabbed my eye. sumfin diferent i like to see! I see ya almost every morning along that stretch, whered ya turn off too ?

BOHEMION
02-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Hey mate yeah it was me hahahahha
i though i scared ya off, I have a cold and didn't relise how soft i was speaking. Excellent to see u heard me mate. Great to see ya in here! Your bike grabbed my eye. sumfin diferent i like to see! I see ya almost every morning along that stretch, whered ya turn off too ?

02-09-2005, 09:31 PM
the valley,goin lookin for a hooker?

02-09-2005, 09:31 PM
the valley,goin lookin for a hooker?

BOHEMION
02-09-2005, 09:43 PM
HAHAHA Davo ur pure value mate, Talking about recruiting Can I please have/pay for, some more stickers. The few soaked ones were no good and I gave 3 away to potentials, dunno if they joined though :([B)][8D]

BOHEMION
02-09-2005, 09:43 PM
HAHAHA Davo ur pure value mate, Talking about recruiting Can I please have/pay for, some more stickers. The few soaked ones were no good and I gave 3 away to potentials, dunno if they joined though :([B)][8D]

Gix11
02-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Spesh. G'day mate. Boh you're a recruiter like no other mate. Stickers? Give me a shout, or an address.

Gix11
02-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Spesh. G'day mate. Boh you're a recruiter like no other mate. Stickers? Give me a shout, or an address.

special-k
03-09-2005, 11:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by BOHEMION

Yeh I ride that road every morning to work.... [}:)] I turned off down Webster Road towards the hospital. I've seen your bike a couple of times along Gympie Road, very nice. Don't worry you didn't scare me. I actually spotted your bike as you were splitting through traffic before you pulled up next to me, lol ;)

special-k
03-09-2005, 11:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by BOHEMION

Yeh I ride that road every morning to work.... [}:)] I turned off down Webster Road towards the hospital. I've seen your bike a couple of times along Gympie Road, very nice. Don't worry you didn't scare me. I actually spotted your bike as you were splitting through traffic before you pulled up next to me, lol ;)

BOHEMION
03-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Cool as mate! We might organise a ride pretty soon, got a few new riders from Brissy area, Like Freak, he is new as well. Should make it a good one. will see if puppet is up for it and any other brisvagans, But we must not disturb Davo as he is Making a beast in his shed before he heads down for the GP.

BOHEMION
03-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Cool as mate! We might organise a ride pretty soon, got a few new riders from Brissy area, Like Freak, he is new as well. Should make it a good one. will see if puppet is up for it and any other brisvagans, But we must not disturb Davo as he is Making a beast in his shed before he heads down for the GP.

04-09-2005, 08:26 PM
not any more. keen 4 a ride next weekend if my banjo bolts arrive. will get onto Qickdraw about it tommorow.

04-09-2005, 08:26 PM
not any more. keen 4 a ride next weekend if my banjo bolts arrive. will get onto Qickdraw about it tommorow.

BOHEMION
04-09-2005, 09:31 PM
sweet as. I just got rid of 50% of the plastic off the back on mine today. would have got it all but I came accross a problem with the dang rear light, need to make up some sort of clamp system up or get a we frame made s the rear light can fit. Bought a new angle grinder so i am keen to use it :D

Next weekend mate, sounds like a plan.

BOHEMION
04-09-2005, 09:31 PM
sweet as. I just got rid of 50% of the plastic off the back on mine today. would have got it all but I came accross a problem with the dang rear light, need to make up some sort of clamp system up or get a we frame made s the rear light can fit. Bought a new angle grinder so i am keen to use it :D

Next weekend mate, sounds like a plan.

04-09-2005, 10:43 PM
let me know what alloy ya need Boh, if i havnt got it in stock i'll make it 4 ya.

04-09-2005, 10:43 PM
let me know what alloy ya need Boh, if i havnt got it in stock i'll make it 4 ya.

BOHEMION
05-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Ive had a brain storm, earlier on If you remember I was saying i want to do sumfin dif. I have been in a ALOT of German Street Fighter sites and UK based clubs and forums, and they all seem to do the same with the rear end(monsters). I am thinking of utilising the frame set...and adding a custom extension from the seat. moulded from the orginal rear plastics. and bend that rear frame up higher. I need an Oxy to bend it though. When I get home i'll post up some picks and show you what I mean.

BOHEMION
05-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Ive had a brain storm, earlier on If you remember I was saying i want to do sumfin dif. I have been in a ALOT of German Street Fighter sites and UK based clubs and forums, and they all seem to do the same with the rear end(monsters). I am thinking of utilising the frame set...and adding a custom extension from the seat. moulded from the orginal rear plastics. and bend that rear frame up higher. I need an Oxy to bend it though. When I get home i'll post up some picks and show you what I mean.

05-09-2005, 09:00 PM
aint got an oxy,but my crack lighter gets fairly hot mate.ducati frames can be bent with a soldering iron,or a lump hammer or a telegraph pole when hit at the right angle.[:o)][:0][B)]

05-09-2005, 09:00 PM
aint got an oxy,but my crack lighter gets fairly hot mate.ducati frames can be bent with a soldering iron,or a lump hammer or a telegraph pole when hit at the right angle.[:o)][:0][B)]