PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coast Bike Week

ozkat
24-07-2005, 07:56 PM
Bike week time is comming up again soon. this event will soon be the biggest street motorcycle event in Australia. dates are 30th august -5th september. it would be a perfect place to promote the streetfighter scene. i think if we could organize a small stand over the weekend of 2nd/3rd/4th of sept it would be great. if not we should be able to get quiet a few of us there promoting streetfighters. if you want more info go to... http://www.goldcoastbikeweek.com/

25-07-2005, 10:10 AM
Can't make the event (work), but I am more than happy to put $20|50|so towards the cost of a stand.

25-07-2005, 10:10 AM
Can't make the event (work), but I am more than happy to put $20|50|so towards the cost of a stand.

Gix11
25-07-2005, 11:27 AM
All right boys and girls. Here's the vendor application form broken down a bit. We said we'd do this last year but never did. So is anyone really serious about this as it will take a bit of money and a bit of doing. Apart from the stand there will need to be flyers, cards, pictures, ACTUAL BIKES!, t-shirts and other merch. I will put in if there's enough up for it but I'll need some serious support!

AUGUST 30 – SEPTEMBER 5, 2005
CARRARA SPORTS COMPLEX

FULL ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAM
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR STALL HOLDERS
FRIDAY (GOLDCOAST PUBLIC HOLIDAY), SATURDAY, SUNDAY

A LIMITED NUMBER OF SITES ARE AVAILABLE
TO SECURE A SITE PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING

FULL PAYMENT OF $250 PER 5 METRE SITE IS PAYABLE TO SECURE YOUR SITE
Price includes 2 x staff passes

SITE FEE @ $250.00 each

POWER OUTLETS @ $30.00 each

MARQUEE HIRE
3.5m X 3.5m with sides & light @ $140
4.5m X 4.5m with sides & light @ $200
Tressle tables @ $12

Gix11
25-07-2005, 11:27 AM
All right boys and girls. Here's the vendor application form broken down a bit. We said we'd do this last year but never did. So is anyone really serious about this as it will take a bit of money and a bit of doing. Apart from the stand there will need to be flyers, cards, pictures, ACTUAL BIKES!, t-shirts and other merch. I will put in if there's enough up for it but I'll need some serious support!

AUGUST 30 – SEPTEMBER 5, 2005
CARRARA SPORTS COMPLEX

FULL ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAM
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR STALL HOLDERS
FRIDAY (GOLDCOAST PUBLIC HOLIDAY), SATURDAY, SUNDAY

A LIMITED NUMBER OF SITES ARE AVAILABLE
TO SECURE A SITE PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING

FULL PAYMENT OF $250 PER 5 METRE SITE IS PAYABLE TO SECURE YOUR SITE
Price includes 2 x staff passes

SITE FEE @ $250.00 each

POWER OUTLETS @ $30.00 each

MARQUEE HIRE
3.5m X 3.5m with sides & light @ $140
4.5m X 4.5m with sides & light @ $200
Tressle tables @ $12

ozkat
25-07-2005, 11:53 AM
count me in. ill be there to pitch in anyway i can. who is putting their bike in? ill have mine fightered by then.

ozkat
25-07-2005, 11:53 AM
count me in. ill be there to pitch in anyway i can. who is putting their bike in? ill have mine fightered by then.

Deano
25-07-2005, 01:04 PM
i will be happy to chip in some cash.
would have to try to make it for next year. would have been good to have the pissup the week before the bike show so i could stay on for it but i guess thems are breaks.

Deano
25-07-2005, 01:04 PM
i will be happy to chip in some cash.
would have to try to make it for next year. would have been good to have the pissup the week before the bike show so i could stay on for it but i guess thems are breaks.