PDA

View Full Version : Streetfighters=Equivalant of Ricers into Cars?

Pages : [1] 2

AndyMac
14-07-2005, 12:15 AM
Are streetfighers the riceboys of the biker scene ?

Zed14
14-07-2005, 09:10 AM
no fuck off!!

Zed14
14-07-2005, 09:10 AM
no fuck off!!

gibbo
14-07-2005, 10:50 AM
What's a riceboy, Mandyac:([B)]

gibbo
14-07-2005, 10:50 AM
What's a riceboy, Mandyac:([B)]

Gix11
14-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Andy, love your work mate. Wandering in with a comment like that takes some balls. If it makes you feel better then yes, we're all faggot riceboys with shiny stick on goody bikes. If on the other hand you've got any bollox at all, come for a ride mate and then see who's a fucking rice boy. I'm guessing with a question like that you're either a car driving pretty boy or a sad harley Davidson piece of shit wannabe. Fill in the gaps mate. You made the effort to join the forum and leave the comment so fire away with your reply mate. Look forward to it.

Gix11
14-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Andy, love your work mate. Wandering in with a comment like that takes some balls. If it makes you feel better then yes, we're all faggot riceboys with shiny stick on goody bikes. If on the other hand you've got any bollox at all, come for a ride mate and then see who's a fucking rice boy. I'm guessing with a question like that you're either a car driving pretty boy or a sad harley Davidson piece of shit wannabe. Fill in the gaps mate. You made the effort to join the forum and leave the comment so fire away with your reply mate. Look forward to it.

Gix11
14-07-2005, 11:05 AM
Hey Gibbo. Yea. Riceboy. The Gold Coast is full of 'em. "Rice" refers to the cars they drive (little imported japanese hairdresser cars, usual turbos with a blow off valve to add to the wankness) and "boys" because they are young strap ons with salon hairdos and wanky gold chains etc who listen to Maria Carey or other such shit. You'll usually see a Riceboy car welded to a tree around my way once a week. It will still be shiny, although all the stick on goodies will have fallen to the floor........

Gix11
14-07-2005, 11:05 AM
Hey Gibbo. Yea. Riceboy. The Gold Coast is full of 'em. "Rice" refers to the cars they drive (little imported japanese hairdresser cars, usual turbos with a blow off valve to add to the wankness) and "boys" because they are young strap ons with salon hairdos and wanky gold chains etc who listen to Maria Carey or other such shit. You'll usually see a Riceboy car welded to a tree around my way once a week. It will still be shiny, although all the stick on goodies will have fallen to the floor........

m0nkeyb0y
14-07-2005, 11:48 AM
Shit Gix Andy really pulled your chain if he was chasing a bite he sure did get one. hook line and sinker. The sad sack Harley riders at my work call me rice cracker but thats all they have got.hahahahahahahahaha

m0nkeyb0y
14-07-2005, 11:48 AM
Shit Gix Andy really pulled your chain if he was chasing a bite he sure did get one. hook line and sinker. The sad sack Harley riders at my work call me rice cracker but thats all they have got.hahahahahahahahaha

14-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Hey MonkeyBoy

Don't you mean they call out, as you leave'em in ya dust?

must admit that I've been having a bit of a go on Disturbing The Peace at the moment - under the callsign 'Ocker' in the R.A.T. thread.

It's a fun thing to do aon a quiet night.

14-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Hey MonkeyBoy

Don't you mean they call out, as you leave'em in ya dust?

must admit that I've been having a bit of a go on Disturbing The Peace at the moment - under the callsign 'Ocker' in the R.A.T. thread.

It's a fun thing to do aon a quiet night.

14-07-2005, 12:38 PM
PS is the guys name supposed to be AndyMac or AndyPansy?

14-07-2005, 12:38 PM
PS is the guys name supposed to be AndyMac or AndyPansy?

Gix11
14-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Ah, but Monkey boy, if only I had said it verbally you would have heard a mellow tone with sarcasm. I know he's after a bite. I was bored!. Rexie gave a better one I reckon.

Gix11
14-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Ah, but Monkey boy, if only I had said it verbally you would have heard a mellow tone with sarcasm. I know he's after a bite. I was bored!. Rexie gave a better one I reckon.

gibbo
14-07-2005, 05:06 PM
Yeah, I know the type Gix, Don't get to many of them out my way though, thank fuck, not enough street lights (I think they're afraid of the dark).

gibbo
14-07-2005, 05:06 PM
Yeah, I know the type Gix, Don't get to many of them out my way though, thank fuck, not enough street lights (I think they're afraid of the dark).

ozkat
14-07-2005, 07:09 PM
i just had a look in the Oxford Dictonary online and came up with this
Ricer... small japanese or european car. handed down from mother. usually driven by young caucasian males with very small penises. has small turbo that does nothing. big BOV that makes noise. (see small penis that gets nothing). neons are usually fitted. all show no go. other terms for Ricer.. wanker, tosser, wannabe. also known as DOOF DOOF cars
STREETFIGHTER... EVIL purpose built motorcycle. built to scare the fuck out of old people, normal people, small animals, large animals, children, trees, grass, dirt, rocks, stones and god himself. these motorcycles are built by men (and women) with very large BALLS. loud,high powered, offensive and usually built by the rider for the rider. not for the faint hearted or ricer boys.
as quoted by the Oxford Dictionary (not really but it should) :D

ozkat
14-07-2005, 07:09 PM
i just had a look in the Oxford Dictonary online and came up with this
Ricer... small japanese or european car. handed down from mother. usually driven by young caucasian males with very small penises. has small turbo that does nothing. big BOV that makes noise. (see small penis that gets nothing). neons are usually fitted. all show no go. other terms for Ricer.. wanker, tosser, wannabe. also known as DOOF DOOF cars
STREETFIGHTER... EVIL purpose built motorcycle. built to scare the fuck out of old people, normal people, small animals, large animals, children, trees, grass, dirt, rocks, stones and god himself. these motorcycles are built by men (and women) with very large BALLS. loud,high powered, offensive and usually built by the rider for the rider. not for the faint hearted or ricer boys.
as quoted by the Oxford Dictionary (not really but it should) :D

BOHEMION
14-07-2005, 07:54 PM

Why on earth would you ask such a deminnishing question to a bunch of fuking champions who love there Street bikes mate? Why?? Are you some sort of angry fool ?

This bunch of blokes arn't your regular bikers mate, check the site out more and open ur mind. You ask a blind question. Google Street fighter bikes buddy and then check out a bling bling rice site.

Mate street fighters are more metal than plastic doof machines. Muscle bikes mate.

If you were asking a legit question then you have proven ur self worthy of a slap. Again mate LOOK IT UP

BOHEMION
14-07-2005, 07:54 PM

Why on earth would you ask such a deminnishing question to a bunch of fuking champions who love there Street bikes mate? Why?? Are you some sort of angry fool ?

This bunch of blokes arn't your regular bikers mate, check the site out more and open ur mind. You ask a blind question. Google Street fighter bikes buddy and then check out a bling bling rice site.

Mate street fighters are more metal than plastic doof machines. Muscle bikes mate.

If you were asking a legit question then you have proven ur self worthy of a slap. Again mate LOOK IT UP

14-07-2005, 08:31 PM
:Devery month or so we get a notifacation like this[8)]
They are usually the type that think they know where it`s at[?]
OR they are gutless SALAMANDERS` taunting others[8D]with garbage cause thier brain is extinct[:o)]
andy we live on a small planet:)as you wood know[8]

14-07-2005, 08:31 PM
:Devery month or so we get a notifacation like this[8)]
They are usually the type that think they know where it`s at[?]
OR they are gutless SALAMANDERS` taunting others[8D]with garbage cause thier brain is extinct[:o)]
andy we live on a small planet:)as you wood know[8]

14-07-2005, 08:37 PM
BRAIN is between ARSHOLE & CUNT in the dictionary.if those of you may not know!Brad!take the suit off till OCT!

14-07-2005, 08:37 PM
BRAIN is between ARSHOLE & CUNT in the dictionary.if those of you may not know!Brad!take the suit off till OCT!

14-07-2005, 08:52 PM
ok leave him alone you blokes,if ya scare him off he wont come ridin with us,then we wont be able to use his head for traction.
welcome aboard Candysac,now like Rexxie said...FUCK OFF, ya limp-on.

ok leave him alone you blokes,if ya scare him off he wont come ridin with us,then we wont be able to use his head for traction.
welcome aboard Candysac,now like Rexxie said...FUCK OFF, ya limp-on.

puppet
Could you guys please help categorise me, would I be a Riceboy, or a streetfighter? I just want to be accepted.

puppet
Could you guys please help categorise me, would I be a Riceboy, or a streetfighter? I just want to be accepted.

14-07-2005, 08:55 PM
puppet you look so much like Manny from germany,how could you not be a streetfighter.:D

14-07-2005, 08:55 PM
puppet you look so much like Manny from germany,how could you not be a streetfighter.:D

Gix11
14-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Puppet. That's a brave call mate. "Categorise me"? I guess you could be a Ricefighter or a Streetboy mate, but after seeing the "Table Top Tank Slapper" I'm not sure about anything, ever...

Gix11
14-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Puppet. That's a brave call mate. "Categorise me"? I guess you could be a Ricefighter or a Streetboy mate, but after seeing the "Table Top Tank Slapper" I'm not sure about anything, ever...

ozkat
14-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Puppet, after seeing the TTTS and the amazing UNDIE JUMP you have your own special category. i still have visions of the UJ going wrong and it scares me. anyone who can do the TTTS and the UJ is a true streetfighter. [8D]

ozkat
14-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Puppet, after seeing the TTTS and the amazing UNDIE JUMP you have your own special category. i still have visions of the UJ going wrong and it scares me. anyone who can do the TTTS and the UJ is a true streetfighter. [8D]

Zed14
14-07-2005, 10:20 PM
he is better looking than manny

Zed14
14-07-2005, 10:20 PM
he is better looking than manny

ozkat
14-07-2005, 10:31 PM
isnt true love sweet

ozkat
14-07-2005, 10:31 PM
isnt true love sweet

chong
15-07-2005, 07:48 AM
I vote we send CANDYSAC back in to the matrix

Puppet do you think this might be andy mac ex power cycle???

If so correct on all counts boys

Now who will second that motion

by the way hi guys the puter blew up had to get a new one

[:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)] ahahah hahahahahaha
heessss back

chong
15-07-2005, 07:48 AM
I vote we send CANDYSAC back in to the matrix

Puppet do you think this might be andy mac ex power cycle???

If so correct on all counts boys

Now who will second that motion

by the way hi guys the puter blew up had to get a new one

[:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)] ahahah hahahahahaha
heessss back

15-07-2005, 09:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

isnt true love sweet
kinda reminds me of the Deliverance, squeel like a pig Rexxie

15-07-2005, 09:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

isnt true love sweet
kinda reminds me of the Deliverance, squeel like a pig Rexxie

AndyMac
19-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Well.

Sorry to say it. It was a serious and unassuming question.

Needless to say, you all sound like a bunch of internet warriors. Good luck with your biking hey.

Tools.

AndyMac
19-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Well.

Sorry to say it. It was a serious and unassuming question.

Needless to say, you all sound like a bunch of internet warriors. Good luck with your biking hey.

Tools.

Gix11
19-07-2005, 03:38 PM
Andy. Do you seriously think that comparing us to riceboys is not a derogatory comment? Did you think we'd take that lightly? And now you call us Tools for not taking your comment in a serious manner. Why didn't you just ask what the streetfighter culture was about rather than trying to comapre us to something? You would understand the attack if you found out.

Gix11
19-07-2005, 03:38 PM
Andy. Do you seriously think that comparing us to riceboys is not a derogatory comment? Did you think we'd take that lightly? And now you call us Tools for not taking your comment in a serious manner. Why didn't you just ask what the streetfighter culture was about rather than trying to comapre us to something? You would understand the attack if you found out.

AndyMac
19-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Instead of the lame keyboard attacks then, someone should of told me what its about. I never compared it too car ricers...I was only asking if it was.

Note the question mark at the end of my original post.

AndyMac
19-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Instead of the lame keyboard attacks then, someone should of told me what its about. I never compared it too car ricers...I was only asking if it was.

Note the question mark at the end of my original post.

BOHEMION
19-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Okay Andy,

But but its a question that insulted alot of people mate.
Check out the site abit more you'll see what were about

BOHEMION
19-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Okay Andy,

But but its a question that insulted alot of people mate.
Check out the site abit more you'll see what were about

clairebear
19-07-2005, 04:31 PM
ok, this one is boring now, lets go back to having fun.
'let the madness begin';)

clairebear
19-07-2005, 04:31 PM
ok, this one is boring now, lets go back to having fun.
'let the madness begin';)

Gix11
19-07-2005, 05:26 PM
You win Claire. Much better idea........
No worries Andy. Stick around mate.

Gix11
19-07-2005, 05:26 PM
You win Claire. Much better idea........
No worries Andy. Stick around mate.

19-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Yeah new thread'n'all What about "Lemons I've seen lately"?

19-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Yeah new thread'n'all What about "Lemons I've seen lately"?

19-07-2005, 05:42 PM
woteva you think you are bugerboy,if you swing a punch at me expect one back!DON`T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU PLEAD IGNORANCE,if you are the person that mr Chong is suspecting.FUCKn` bring it on.
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL of no cosequence

19-07-2005, 05:42 PM
woteva you think you are bugerboy,if you swing a punch at me expect one back!DON`T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU PLEAD IGNORANCE,if you are the person that mr Chong is suspecting.FUCKn` bring it on.

AndyMac
19-07-2005, 05:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by mad mundy

You sir, are the coolest.

Try coming back down to earth buddy. Your not fighting for the world title here.

AndyMac
19-07-2005, 05:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by mad mundy

You sir, are the coolest.

Try coming back down to earth buddy. Your not fighting for the world title here.

19-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Hey Mad, want me to hold your jacket?

19-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Hey Mad, want me to hold your jacket?

Zed14
19-07-2005, 06:39 PM
are you a fuckhead andymac? ( note the question mark )

Zed14
19-07-2005, 06:39 PM
are you a fuckhead andymac? ( note the question mark )

Zed14
19-07-2005, 06:43 PM
ooops sorry i thought we were still beating him up. is he a member now and when do we get to fuck him?

Zed14
19-07-2005, 06:43 PM
ooops sorry i thought we were still beating him up. is he a member now and when do we get to fuck him?

Zed14
19-07-2005, 06:46 PM
i want the yellow stars

Zed14
19-07-2005, 06:46 PM
i want the yellow stars

AndyMac
19-07-2005, 06:49 PM
Probably sometimes, yeah of course I'm a fuckhead.

Listen.

I came here to find out about streetfighters. Asking a question which obviously hit a chord with most and you. I never expected the reaction it got, it was a simple question.

Think about it, I've seen references to neon lights and plenty of chrome...What do you rekon is the impression a outsider is going to get ? seriously.

Sorry to say too, alot of the people in THIS THREAD have to pull their head in, and stop the internet hero trip their on. Because, from expirence, your acting extactly like 20yo ricers.

AndyMac
19-07-2005, 06:49 PM
Probably sometimes, yeah of course I'm a fuckhead.

Listen.

I came here to find out about streetfighters. Asking a question which obviously hit a chord with most and you. I never expected the reaction it got, it was a simple question.

Think about it, I've seen references to neon lights and plenty of chrome...What do you rekon is the impression a outsider is going to get ? seriously.

Sorry to say too, alot of the people in THIS THREAD have to pull their head in, and stop the internet hero trip their on. Because, from expirence, your acting extactly like 20yo ricers.

Zed14
19-07-2005, 07:21 PM
oooops ive been busted. but this is how you thought we were.

Zed14
19-07-2005, 07:21 PM
oooops ive been busted. but this is how you thought we were.

19-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Where are ya tiger?

19-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Where are ya tiger?

Zed14
19-07-2005, 09:11 PM
at home tried to call you this arvo

Zed14
19-07-2005, 09:11 PM
at home tried to call you this arvo

19-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Mundy hits harder with his jacket on Chalk.
i'm interested to know where the neon lights reference comes from Andy?and no,most people on this site are well beyond 20yo and not lookin 4 any hero status,we respect each other for individuality of extreme motorcycle modifying,as you would find if you explore this site.you may have asked a serious question but you definately got serious answers.You say that "FROM EXPIERIENCE" we sound like 20yo ricers,sounds like we aint the first site that you've stirred up.
what attracted you to ask the question? are you a motorcycle enthusiust? if so,why not join us rather than insult us.if not then F.R.O.

p.s. Mundy owns 3 world titles,an he's Mad.[}:)]subject closed.

19-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Mundy hits harder with his jacket on Chalk.
i'm interested to know where the neon lights reference comes from Andy?and no,most people on this site are well beyond 20yo and not lookin 4 any hero status,we respect each other for individuality of extreme motorcycle modifying,as you would find if you explore this site.you may have asked a serious question but you definately got serious answers.You say that "FROM EXPIERIENCE" we sound like 20yo ricers,sounds like we aint the first site that you've stirred up.
what attracted you to ask the question? are you a motorcycle enthusiust? if so,why not join us rather than insult us.if not then F.R.O.

p.s. Mundy owns 3 world titles,an he's Mad.[}:)]subject closed.

AndyMac
20-07-2005, 12:02 AM
Thats the problem.

As soon as you (or others) read the thread, you automatically went on the attack. If you had "educated" me using a bit of respect this thread would be on page 2 and very much dead.

For the record : 1. I hate rice, so if "Streetfighters" where rice....I wouldn't last long. 2. If you goto a car show, say for lack of a better thought...AutoSaloon..You see lots of shiney chrome and lots of colours.....I go on a few streetfighter sites and see lots of chrome and lots of colours....fair comparison ? Ol'Skool stuff is acceptable with chrome......Modern Car with chrome (ir chrome 19' rims) = rice.....What was ANYONE to think if they see a bike which "kind of" goes along the same theme.

Anyone, I'm glad you guys are not ricers.
Yes, I adore bikes, and thought the removing of fairings and customizing your bike to a streetfighter style gave your rides heaps of character.

AndyMac
20-07-2005, 12:02 AM
Thats the problem.

As soon as you (or others) read the thread, you automatically went on the attack. If you had "educated" me using a bit of respect this thread would be on page 2 and very much dead.

For the record : 1. I hate rice, so if "Streetfighters" where rice....I wouldn't last long. 2. If you goto a car show, say for lack of a better thought...AutoSaloon..You see lots of shiney chrome and lots of colours.....I go on a few streetfighter sites and see lots of chrome and lots of colours....fair comparison ? Ol'Skool stuff is acceptable with chrome......Modern Car with chrome (ir chrome 19' rims) = rice.....What was ANYONE to think if they see a bike which "kind of" goes along the same theme.

Anyone, I'm glad you guys are not ricers.
Yes, I adore bikes, and thought the removing of fairings and customizing your bike to a streetfighter style gave your rides heaps of character.

J7-11
20-07-2005, 03:29 AM
OK Andy Streetfighters started out with faired bikes that were dropped and the owner couldn't afford to replace them so he left them off, in doing so they started a revolution, people discovered bikes look better with their clothes off, and with wide bars they were a lot more comfortable and you had more control during wheelies and stoppies (even tho people like Darius don't need 'em, but he's not the best, Christian Pfeiffer is!).

-Riceboys stick on extra bits to their cars, we take them off.
-You won't find a lot of chrome on Streetfighters unless you've got a heap of money, it's all polishing and love baby! If we were to plate our bits it would be with nickel anyway.
-Ricers tend to modify the body first, the stereo 2nd, the interior 3rd and the engine last, Streetfighters tend to do the body 1st (take the fucker off) and then go for more power. There's a couple of '7/11s' on here, that is GSXR-750s with 1100 engines in 'em, usually oil-cooled, which means '91 or older 750 frames and '92 or older engines (unless you go 7/12 and chuck a Bandit motor in).
-There seems to be a few styles of Streetfighters going around, you see Ze Germans style with weird ass body bits and tails stuck high up in the air, I'm not a fan. You've got other ones with stupid amounts of money thrown at them, we're talking Ohlins everything, nickel plated everything else, airbrushing etc etc etc. These aren't my cup of tea, I want to ride mine, as hard as I can, isn't that the whole point? There is something very cool about a bike that has had a lot of time and energy put into it being flogged around a track or wheelied/stoppied/burnouted etc etc tho!

I can see why everybody got a bit shirty with you tho, first post and you ask what could possibly be the worst comparison to Streetfighters ever! It looked to us like you were just a shit-stirrer, and not a serious question. A bit of miscommunication on both parts I think, anyway let's all get over it and get on with converting you to Streetfighters... Here's a pic of my bike, '91 GSXR-7/11, 2001 GSXR subframe and ducktail (thanks to EXBEN for the tigging and fab), engine is modded (cams, 3-angle valve seats, jet kit, K&N, full Akropovic zorst), brakes are modded (6-pots and waveys), suspension too (Racetech springs front and rear). Hope you like...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/J7-11/pfront.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/J7-11/leftside.jpg

and had it on the road 8 days and went to the track (no Power Ranger calls now Ozkat!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/J7-11/2-1small.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/J7-11/9-1small.jpg

Sorry about the old pics guys, I've now got an Earl's oil cooler and Toby steering damper (head shake in 6th at the track was not fun!)

J7-11
20-07-2005, 03:29 AM
OK Andy Streetfighters started out with faired bikes that were dropped and the owner couldn't afford to replace them so he left them off, in doing so they started a revolution, people discovered bikes look better with their clothes off, and with wide bars they were a lot more comfortable and you had more control during wheelies and stoppies (even tho people like Darius don't need 'em, but he's not the best, Christian Pfeiffer is!).

-Riceboys stick on extra bits to their cars, we take them off.
-You won't find a lot of chrome on Streetfighters unless you've got a heap of money, it's all polishing and love baby! If we were to plate our bits it would be with nickel anyway.
-Ricers tend to modify the body first, the stereo 2nd, the interior 3rd and the engine last, Streetfighters tend to do the body 1st (take the fucker off) and then go for more power. There's a couple of '7/11s' on here, that is GSXR-750s with 1100 engines in 'em, usually oil-cooled, which means '91 or older 750 frames and '92 or older engines (unless you go 7/12 and chuck a Bandit motor in).
-There seems to be a few styles of Streetfighters going around, you see Ze Germans style with weird ass body bits and tails stuck high up in the air, I'm not a fan. You've got other ones with stupid amounts of money thrown at them, we're talking Ohlins everything, nickel plated everything else, airbrushing etc etc etc. These aren't my cup of tea, I want to ride mine, as hard as I can, isn't that the whole point? There is something very cool about a bike that has had a lot of time and energy put into it being flogged around a track or wheelied/stoppied/burnouted etc etc tho!

I can see why everybody got a bit shirty with you tho, first post and you ask what could possibly be the worst comparison to Streetfighters ever! It looked to us like you were just a shit-stirrer, and not a serious question. A bit of miscommunication on both parts I think, anyway let's all get over it and get on with converting you to Streetfighters... Here's a pic of my bike, '91 GSXR-7/11, 2001 GSXR subframe and ducktail (thanks to EXBEN for the tigging and fab), engine is modded (cams, 3-angle valve seats, jet kit, K&N, full Akropovic zorst), brakes are modded (6-pots and waveys), suspension too (Racetech springs front and rear). Hope you like...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/J7-11/pfront.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/J7-11/leftside.jpg

and had it on the road 8 days and went to the track (no Power Ranger calls now Ozkat!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/J7-11/2-1small.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/J7-11/9-1small.jpg

Sorry about the old pics guys, I've now got an Earl's oil cooler and Toby steering damper (head shake in 6th at the track was not fun!)

chong
20-07-2005, 08:11 AM
good call andy I just read back through the thread and your right we do sound like a pack of internet fuck heads so get ya bike sort it out we will help where we can then we will take you out on the road and (this is no threat)[:o)][:o)] but you will see what we do and why we do it.
I think you might have fun or you will just walk away mumbling there fukin mad............ and you would be correct
welcome aboard[:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)]

chong
20-07-2005, 08:11 AM
good call andy I just read back through the thread and your right we do sound like a pack of internet fuck heads so get ya bike sort it out we will help where we can then we will take you out on the road and (this is no threat)[:o)][:o)] but you will see what we do and why we do it.
I think you might have fun or you will just walk away mumbling there fukin mad............ and you would be correct
welcome aboard[:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)]

BOHEMION
20-07-2005, 08:28 AM
Andy Lets start over, Hi I'm BOHEMION, welcome to Street fighters! I hope J's information helped you out alot[8D] Dont worry live and let live. where ya live mate ( for future rides )

BOHEMION
20-07-2005, 08:28 AM
Andy Lets start over, Hi I'm BOHEMION, welcome to Street fighters! I hope J's information helped you out alot[8D] Dont worry live and let live. where ya live mate ( for future rides )

AndyMac
20-07-2005, 09:44 AM
So you guys get out to a few track days too ?

awsome.

My ill-conceived impression has been corrected!

AndyMac
20-07-2005, 09:44 AM
So you guys get out to a few track days too ?

awsome.

My ill-conceived impression has been corrected!

Gix11
20-07-2005, 10:22 AM
Yea mate, and weekend meet up rides. Check "April Fools run 2005" link from the home page.

Gix11
20-07-2005, 10:22 AM
Yea mate, and weekend meet up rides. Check "April Fools run 2005" link from the home page.

BOHEMION
20-07-2005, 11:22 AM
Yeha Andy mate, were the real deal!

Hey J 7/11 mate how do you find the Rage light fairing ?? does it produce much night time light ?

BOHEMION
20-07-2005, 11:22 AM
Yeha Andy mate, were the real deal!

Hey J 7/11 mate how do you find the Rage light fairing ?? does it produce much night time light ?

clairebear
20-07-2005, 03:01 PM
i had to get my hanky out, i'm all teary over the new love affair!
JZ i like your scoot![:I]

clairebear
20-07-2005, 03:01 PM
i had to get my hanky out, i'm all teary over the new love affair!
JZ i like your scoot![:I]

J7-11
21-07-2005, 01:00 AM
Err the Acerbis Diamond headlight is shite at night, getting the right angle is a little hard, and I intend on putting some higher wattage bulbs in, they're just the normal 12V 2-pin halogens you can get from anywhere.

The biggest problem I have with night riding at the moment is the blue glow I get from the high beam warning light! I fabricated a little ally bracket for the warning lights and chucked in high intensity LEDs. They're great during the day but as soon as I flick on the high beam my helmet glows like the inside of the Blue Oyster Bar! I carry around Gaffer Tape with me all the time so I just stick a bit of that over it temporarily which fixes it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/J7-11/dash.jpg

J7-11
21-07-2005, 01:00 AM
Err the Acerbis Diamond headlight is shite at night, getting the right angle is a little hard, and I intend on putting some higher wattage bulbs in, they're just the normal 12V 2-pin halogens you can get from anywhere.

The biggest problem I have with night riding at the moment is the blue glow I get from the high beam warning light! I fabricated a little ally bracket for the warning lights and chucked in high intensity LEDs. They're great during the day but as soon as I flick on the high beam my helmet glows like the inside of the Blue Oyster Bar! I carry around Gaffer Tape with me all the time so I just stick a bit of that over it temporarily which fixes it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/J7-11/dash.jpg

m0nkeyb0y
21-07-2005, 01:01 AM
Horn baby horn love dem wheels man, nice pics JZ