PDA

View Full Version : Good to be back in OZ ?

EXBEN
07-07-2005, 11:11 PM
Looks like you left the UK at the right time Gix ! Those FUKKIN TERRORIST BASTARDS ARE AT IT AGAIN!!!!

BOHEMION
08-07-2005, 01:01 PM
I'm with you mate, makes me want to join the defence force and train up to kick there arse, Gutless swines!!!!!!!!!!!! they just jelous that the rest of the world has bigger balls than them! fuking Pack of Fuck Stains!

BOHEMION
08-07-2005, 01:01 PM
I'm with you mate, makes me want to join the defence force and train up to kick there arse, Gutless swines!!!!!!!!!!!! they just jelous that the rest of the world has bigger balls than them! fuking Pack of Fuck Stains!

Gix11
08-07-2005, 03:30 PM
I was in London on Monday mate. I've heard from all of my mates there except one. Still waiting. One mate was on the Kings Cross tube an hour before that bomb went off. Not happy. Not happy at all. That could have been me and my brother last week. Fuckers.

Gix11
08-07-2005, 03:30 PM
I was in London on Monday mate. I've heard from all of my mates there except one. Still waiting. One mate was on the Kings Cross tube an hour before that bomb went off. Not happy. Not happy at all. That could have been me and my brother last week. Fuckers.

08-07-2005, 06:27 PM
i'm still waitin to hear from my boss 2 Gix,havin trouble contactin him coz of all the confusion.And i'm sic of feedin his animals. but anyhow stiff shit.
you interested in a ride weekend after next,down the inland road an bak out to Byron 4 a pissup,seems we have a few new punters who would join us???[}:)]

08-07-2005, 06:27 PM
i'm still waitin to hear from my boss 2 Gix,havin trouble contactin him coz of all the confusion.And i'm sic of feedin his animals. but anyhow stiff shit.
you interested in a ride weekend after next,down the inland road an bak out to Byron 4 a pissup,seems we have a few new punters who would join us???[}:)]

Gix11
08-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Could do mate. Gotta find the guy who's got my seat! He was re-covering it before I left and noone's seen him since. Nice.......

Gix11
08-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Could do mate. Gotta find the guy who's got my seat! He was re-covering it before I left and noone's seen him since. Nice.......

ozkat
08-07-2005, 11:10 PM
count me in Davo. pissup at byron.... FUCK YEAH.

ozkat
08-07-2005, 11:10 PM
count me in Davo. pissup at byron.... FUCK YEAH.

09-07-2005, 12:20 AM
it aint far away 4 you blokes but seems like a good excuse to catch up an meet the new punters. c if i can get us sum accomodation an i'll post it xsoon.sorry bgout my s[pellin but i'm pisasd as its frydy night.
cheres[:p]i think

09-07-2005, 12:20 AM
it aint far away 4 you blokes but seems like a good excuse to catch up an meet the new punters. c if i can get us sum accomodation an i'll post it xsoon.sorry bgout my s[pellin but i'm pisasd as its frydy night.
cheres[:p]i think