PDA

View Full Version : Jackets

BOHEMION
06-07-2005, 01:27 PM
HEy all!

Is any one familiar with the brand Icon???

http://www.metricbikes-superstore.com/icon.php

If any is, can you please tell me where in Australia can I purchase.

Cheers

06-07-2005, 07:28 PM
i think you'd look the part in the pale blue Persuit and the Kitty Chaps broh.
aint seen em round here but they look like quality gear.i think puppet has super duty textile slacks,he might be able to help ya:D

06-07-2005, 07:28 PM
i think you'd look the part in the pale blue Persuit and the Kitty Chaps broh.
aint seen em round here but they look like quality gear.i think puppet has super duty textile slacks,he might be able to help ya:D

EXBEN
07-07-2005, 01:01 AM
As far as I know you can't buy Icon gear in oz,I just bought a jacket & gloves off ebay in the states ( sportcyc an ebay store ),they were cheaper than from a shop & I got them within two weeks.

EXBEN
07-07-2005, 01:01 AM
As far as I know you can't buy Icon gear in oz,I just bought a jacket & gloves off ebay in the states ( sportcyc an ebay store ),they were cheaper than from a shop & I got them within two weeks.

BOHEMION
07-07-2005, 11:53 AM
Yeah Davo mate i rekon I would look dead sexy in the kitty ones :D

I'll give Ebay a go, I googled the Icon stuff last night and a few ebay links came up. Say all good mate, I'm eyeing off the Black Daytona Jacket. Looks smick and knwoing the Yanks it'll have good elbow and forearm aromour

BOHEMION
07-07-2005, 11:53 AM
Yeah Davo mate i rekon I would look dead sexy in the kitty ones :D

I'll give Ebay a go, I googled the Icon stuff last night and a few ebay links came up. Say all good mate, I'm eyeing off the Black Daytona Jacket. Looks smick and knwoing the Yanks it'll have good elbow and forearm aromour