PDA

View Full Version : Ive had it !

damo1
15-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Is it just me or are all those fags on push bikes just fuckin all the good roads around here:(

This morning im coming the long way to work up a nice bit of road (Mcares creek road )for abit of a settling down period before getting to work and fuck me what a fuckn joke came a round this corner (doing the speed limit);)of course and hers about thirty push bikes three wide and taking up the hole road doing a bout 10kph
Hold on to your hats boys lets just say that it was a big surprise for me and them.

Then the ones at the back have the hide to give me a ear full.:(

Well those dirty shaved down lycra wearing fuckn fags can all get fucked im going and buying me self a 4x4 and mowing the fuckers down next then maybe theyll think about the way they ride.

Buy the way the law states that "you cant have any type of vehicle side by side in a lane"its called "lane sharing"

It also says that bicycles cant ride within 1.5 mtrs of each other
so why arnt the fuckn coppers doing anything about these fags.

If its easy revnue they want then here it is there was about thirty of these fuckers these morning .

Maybe one of the coppers hiding around here could come out of hiding and give there 2c worth on this subject because as far as im concered
these arse holes should pay rego for there bicycles if they want so much road they should pay for it just like all the other road users
that actually pay to use it.[xx(][xx(][xx(]

15-04-2007, 02:43 PM
It's the same down here Damo all the lycra clad cycle fags think that they have a 'right' to everything. Just another bunch of theiving queers and latte drinking nancy boys. Personally I buzz'em, get real close while passing at speed, and hit the fucking horn. Scares the shit out of'em, and wakes the idiots up. And don't bother expecting any action from plod, they're fixated on pinging bikers and hoons, just like any other 2nd rate ideologues.

Iceman
15-04-2007, 03:31 PM
A couple of years ago I was riding through Bright on the RF, should have seen the look on peoples faces when I went through the inflatable Red Bull finish line they had over the road. Fuck'm, I say. I think I was the first to cross the finish line and I didn't even get a trophy, lol.

That'll teach'em for not blocking off the road!

15-04-2007, 03:34 PM
Hope you were on the back wheel, flashing the bird.

:D :D

Iceman
15-04-2007, 03:39 PM
You seriously over-estimate my riding abilities Chalky.

speeddemon
15-04-2007, 03:41 PM
Damo

I think guys who ride on the roads r stupid, most r fags, i give em a squirt of exhaust just to piss em every now and then and totally agree that it can be a fucken stupid thing to ride in a group down backroads as I have nearly taken them and me out on the same road, but as i most likely knew most of those guys you nearly ran up the arse of:

They all pay rego as they probley own cars (in fact most own 2, some bikes), the RTA doesn't provide bike lanes, yes they tend to ride on roads where they really shouldnt be, they ride wide and in groups so cars don't ram em off the road but when cleaned up i suppose there all gone, happy for cops to book em but like as if (although the couriers r heavily targeted in the city), most have been hit by cars when its not their fault, sometimes when it was, alot also ride dirt bikes and some road bikes as they use the cycling as cross training.

- seems a familiar scenario where they get shafted by everyone so lets just say that they get the raw end of the bargain already just like us....

if you nearly run em off the road dont be surprised if they knuckle you one if they catch up just like I would, and now i have to cop an earful from my mates about us engine powered 2 wheel guys.......and yes many r quite capable of flattening you & me even if they r in lycra - especially when they r in their lycra bikie gangs

15-04-2007, 03:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by speeddemon

Damo

I think guys who ride on the roads r stupid, most r fags, i give em a squirt of exhaust just to piss em every now and then and totally agree that it can be a fucken stupid thing to ride in a group down backroads as I have nearly taken them and me out on the same road, but as i most likely knew most of those guys you nearly ran up the arse of:

They all pay rego as they probley own cars (in fact most own 2, some bikes), the RTA doesn't provide bike lanes, yes they tend to ride on roads where they really shouldnt be, they ride wide and in groups so cars don't ram em off the road but when cleaned up i suppose there all gone, happy for cops to book em but like as if (although the couriers r heavily targeted in the city), most have been hit by cars when its not their fault, sometimes when it was, alot also ride dirt bikes and some road bikes as they use the cycling as cross training.

- seems a familiar scenario where they get shafted by everyone so lets just say that they get the raw end of the bargain already just like us....

if you nearly run em off the road dont be surprised if they knuckle you one if they catch up just like I would, and now i have to cop an earful from my mates about us engine powered 2 wheel guys.......and yes many r quite capable of flattening you & me even if they r in lycra - especially when they r in their lycra bikie gangs

Do you cower in front of your wife as well Speedy?

:D :D :D

Zed14
15-04-2007, 04:06 PM
well if they did ride engine powered cycles then they would know better. they do the same thing down the highway and when theres a viechle (braindead car driver) coming in the opposite direction that wont move over they are very mistaken if they think im gonna slow down my truck and wait to pass when safe to do so. they get great shock and some of them fall off their bikes but hey its easier for them to slow, stop or move to left so why should i. our rego is in excess of 3000.00 per year.

derangedrover
15-04-2007, 05:00 PM
If you were to ride your motorcycle with no indicators, tailight, reflectors, or number plate and unregistered at 40 to 80km/h below the posted speed limits, three wide with total disregard for other road users, do you think officer plod or the larger community would think you're a fantastic individual?
If cyclist want to use the public road system with their bicycles they should be under the same constraints as all other road users (including the fact that it is illegal to travel too far below the posted speed limit, I can't remember how much?)and state vehicle requirements, its just not safe for any of us otherwise.
Wider road shoulders (paid for by the bicycle registration fees?) on certain roads for cyclists use might be an answer, until then they should use their melons and not put themselves and others at risk, theres a time and a place, three wide on a winding country road aint it!!

Cheers
Daryl

damo1
15-04-2007, 06:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by speeddemon

Damo

holy fuck speed you are talking an absolute crock of shit [:0]

They already pay rego for there car and maybe two and maybe bikes.
That does not under any circumstances classify as paying rego.
Fuck me i own two bikes both regoed and a car so does that mean i can stop regoing one bike and if i get pulled over just say "its ok i got a car and another bike at home with rego so dont worrie"Do you think that the copper will give a fuck I DONT THINK SO!

As for getting knuckled by these fags if they catch up.
What a another crock of shit these blocks and chicks are like skin heads tough in a group but the usual absoulute fuckn soft cocks on there own.

Speed i think your a real nice guy dont get me wrong but i dont agree with a thing youve said it almost sounds like you get the lycra on shave down and get on your bike with the usless waists of spaces of a weekend and block the road by riding illegally by riding three wide and block the raod for other road users and make it unsafe for other vehicles on the road.Just to get hot sweaty with all those other guys that are riding with them fuck me if thats not for fags what is.

Im with Chalky with this one mate.

Rexie :love your style mate

Ice ::D:D:Dthats fuckin awesome

Chalky :Im taking that aproch from now on.

[:0]:):D

Jockney Rebel
15-04-2007, 06:30 PM
i thot they had cycle lanes ..i know what u mean i used to get pissed off by the cycle couriers back home runnin reds and cuttin in front of me when im slowin for a junction

damo1
15-04-2007, 06:33 PM
There just a pack of "CUNTS":(:([:0]:D:D

Large
15-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Hey Damo,

If you do stop to duke it out...

Don't forget most of them will be at their peak heartrates (220-your age?) so will be running on adrenaline and gtg.

Just be ready to punch on without warning

;):D

15-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Yeah, one worn-out fag in lycra, runners and a dickhead hat, one biker in leathers, gloves, boots, full face helmet.

Guess who I'm betting on?

Large
15-04-2007, 06:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by chalk10

Yeah, one worn-out fag in lycra, runners and a dickhead hat, one biker in leathers, gloves, boots, full face helmet.

Guess who I'm betting on?

You forgot the whole pack thing that caused the problem chalky. "three wide" & "thirty push bikes"...remember?

15-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Not a problem there Largey, the other 29 will still be picking themselves up off the gravel and checking their undies, after the initial blast past :D

BOHEMION
15-04-2007, 07:01 PM
i agree, they seem to be growing here in QLD, just recently a mate of mine on a GSX600 was taken out by a one of the lycra slip stream poofs on Mt Glorious, after he came out infront of my mate the WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD. i ride in the middle of em if they take up a lane with thumb dead on the horn

Simple fact, We are going up to speed limit they are going well below. MOVE OVER..........:(

I should say i dont have a prob with cyclists in any normal circumstance BUT 10 plus taking up an entire lane in a 100 zone is pure dumb

speeddemon
15-04-2007, 07:03 PM
year i knew i would cop shit for that post - your a nice guy too Damo - for a HART instructor:D

I get on the bike mate 'but only on the dirt mate' - but three of my best mates have been hit (one where a bike ran him off the road) so its a personnel thing and its my opinion - I am allowed one

I suppose what my intent was is to say I know how you feel (hence my comments that i don't agree with em blocking the lane) , but I see their side too (weeks in hospital, skin grafts and compression bandages)- but don't entirely agree with both viewpoints (the one they tell me and yours) thats all.

By the way i have had more fuckheads on sports bikes nearly take me out down that road and the old road compared to cyclists - they are just an irritation:D

damo1
15-04-2007, 07:19 PM
No hard feeling Speed I see your point but it dont change my opinion.;)

15-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Out here on the rural fringe of Sydney and the Hawkesbury, we're inundated with these mobile chicanes. Luckily most of our roads are wide enough that you have to swerve to scare them...

BUT...

For fuck's sake: What makes these mental defects think that they can climb Bell's Line of Road out of Richmond?

If you don't know the Bell Road, the first section is fairly steep, twisty and not real wide. Doesn't get much better from there either.

There are plenty of other steep hills they can climb in this area but they insist on the three-abreast 5km/h struggle up a very busy road.

Personally, I reckon they should all be shot with a ball of their own shit.

zx12argh
15-04-2007, 07:21 PM
I tend to agree with what most everyone is saying - pushbikes on the road is a fact of life so deal with it and look out for them - its the same things us bikers ask of drivers.

tho that doesn't absolve them of their own responsibility towards safety - if they are cruising up and down hills around blind corners and shit they should ride to the conditions. single file on the right side of the road etc.

The shitty thing is if we hit them we would cop the rap for not paying due care and attention.

15-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Cyclists around the suburban streets is one thing, and I always take care in that regard, but some bunch of cycle fags 10 miles out into the country, 3 deep, blocking the lane, having a lovely little chit chat is another. Especially when they're doing it on what are well known motorcyclist roads, such as is the case here in CBR.
'You wanna play in my world, you play my game' as far as I'm concerned.

And I do look out for'em, i fuggin love that shit I do :D

geesexar
16-04-2007, 06:14 AM
yeah guys same thing in sth aus..i was doin the gorge road and comin into the apex of a pretty tight corner an low and behold.. a bunch of 10 or 15 lycra clad fuckwits ridin 3 abreast at 10kph..well i wasnt too fuckin happy..if they want to ride suburban streets..no probs..or even a main road but for fucksake..this is a very dangerous road at the best of times..wot are they thinkin?..ABSOLUTE COCKHEADS[}:)][}:)]

damo1
16-04-2007, 08:10 AM
Ive come up wit a plan for all fighters Strap a painters plank across the fork legs
and next time you come across them dont slow down an spoil your ride grab a lower
gear hang the fuck on and bulldose the fags clean off the road ,oh and for Chalky
you could also use the horn if you like but id go with out it dont give them any worning your
coming it gives them the chance to get out of the way you want to get all of them.

jock
16-04-2007, 08:43 AM
You get past them on the road and then they filter at the lights and you have to battle to get past them again - fucking annoying. Motorbikes are ok because you dont see em again

They ride side by side on the twistes and blind corners in the royal (nasho) - just asking for trouble

Ive even seen em parked on the side of the road - waiting for the tailenders to catch up - just past the apex of a hairpin corner

War_Hound
16-04-2007, 09:14 AM
Hey Damo,

If you do stop to duke it out...

Lycra and a bike helmet against leathers gloves bike boots and a full face .. I like your odds LOL 8)

damo1
16-04-2007, 12:23 PM
Yeah i must say the idea of full face versus open face and fingerless soft gloves versus
my full leather with carbon fibre built in knuckle dusters and lycra versus 1.3mm leather jacket or
1.5mm race suit is sounding pretty damn good from my side.

The only thing against me realy is 30 to 1 ratio Thirty of them 1 of me.

dazz
16-04-2007, 12:49 PM
just cut loose damo:D

never do a head count, just a body count at the end:D

damo1
16-04-2007, 12:54 PM
Ill just look for the biggest meanest lookn fucker in there and charge like a wounded bull
Hopfully all the others will then just fuck off.

HAHAHAHA can only hope

16-04-2007, 07:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by damo1

Ive come up wit a plan for all fighters Strap a painters plank across the fork legs
and next time you come across them dont slow down an spoil your ride grab a lower
gear hang the fuck on and bulldose the fags clean off the road ,oh and for Chalky
you could also use the horn if you like but id go with out it dont give them any worning your
coming it gives them the chance to get out of the way you want to get all of them.

I only hit the horn as I get level with them mate, enhances the 'blast' factor :D Wish I still had the airhorns.

pt
16-04-2007, 07:46 PM
i'm pretty sure the law says they aren't allowed on highways, and other roads over a certain speed limit, also says something about no more than single file i believe. i ride a pushbike too, but i dont try to make the road a slalom course. my world, my rules, get off the FUCKING road on a highway or out of town road.

the main thing that shits me about pushbikes is the NUMBNUT CAR DRIVERS who slow down to 1km/h and stay behind them on city streets cause there isn't a mile wide gap for them to drive through. i'm pretty sure most pushy riders can handle a car going past a metre away from them, rather than bearing the brunt of some fuckin dickhead car drivers mistake (road rage).

Gix11
16-04-2007, 09:02 PM
I could only find results for WA, VIC and SA in my quick search but it seems as though the laws allow them to ride two abrest on main roads at a distance of no more than 1.5m apart: http://sponsored.uwa.edu.au/bug/welcome/cycling_and_the_law - that's basically a whole lane. How can this be? I ride pushies now and again with mates but we single file it, for our own safety and also what is the need to be side by side when there is a motorised vehicle baring down on you? If you want a leisurely chat, get down the pub or something!

alfiestorm
16-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Your going to love this fuckin superb I thought have a look :D:D.

http://massdestraction.com/1826-Mass_Bicycle_Crash.html

alfiestorm
16-04-2007, 10:21 PM
And this

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/39071826596255.jpg

16-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Haha faggot shit going everywhere

Speaking of which, how long now Alfie?

:D

alfiestorm
16-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Not long I hope the legal bits to the house sale are holding everthing up driving me mad it is mad I say. I was hoping to be touching down in Adelaide on around the 20th but that is out of the window now as we are still waiting the completion date bloody frustrating it is.

Anyway my shit is harder than them faggots you crunt :D

16-04-2007, 11:41 PM
:D

madmaxman1986
17-04-2007, 01:36 AM
I always yell "use the fuckin' sidewalks!" when I pass those tree-hugging, granola-eating, tofu-munching, salad-pushing, textile-wearing, no-meat bastards!

fimpBIKES
17-04-2007, 06:50 PM
they really are cunts

if u cant do within 10% under the speed limit on an road, be it cos of your vehicle or u are just too retarded to know how to go around a corner in you falcodore then you can FUCK OFF AND DIE

whats next? skateboarders on the fucking old-road rolling up the hill?

i have ridden pushies for years, but never sat on one of those roadbike fag-machines
honestly, if u want a real workout stop being such a pussie and get a mountain bike and push some fat tyres around on an unpaved surface!

they are all just fancy bastard lawers and doctors who are too fucking afraid to get dirty

the old road near gosford is hilarious
its all foggy and shit and then there they are around the corner
how can they possibly justify it as "exercise" when they have a 9 out of 10 chance of being mowed down sometime over the next ten years??? and i think those odds are pretty reasonable

i can see em at the cafe afterwards
"oh yes, thanks to all u chaps grunting behind me for the last 3 hours i managed to keep my heart-rate at 180 the whole time"
fantastic! hopefully the fuckers are all organ donors
at least then when they get thrown off a cliff they might be of some use to society [XX(]

loosebruce
17-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Should go harvest meself a new liver.

AU1FORME
18-04-2007, 08:04 PM
They're not Cunts Fimp they are dead Cunts , cause cunts are useful.

Just my 2 Cents

quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

they really are cunts

if u cant do within 10% under the speed limit on an road, be it cos of your vehicle or u are just too retarded to know how to go around a corner in you falcodore then you can FUCK OFF AND DIE

whats next? skateboarders on the fucking old-road rolling up the hill?

i have ridden pushies for years, but never sat on one of those roadbike fag-machines
honestly, if u want a real workout stop being such a pussie and get a mountain bike and push some fat tyres around on an unpaved surface!

they are all just fancy bastard lawers and doctors who are too fucking afraid to get dirty

the old road near gosford is hilarious
its all foggy and shit and then there they are around the corner
how can they possibly justify it as "exercise" when they have a 9 out of 10 chance of being mowed down sometime over the next ten years??? and i think those odds are pretty reasonable

i can see em at the cafe afterwards
"oh yes, thanks to all u chaps grunting behind me for the last 3 hours i managed to keep my heart-rate at 180 the whole time"
fantastic! hopefully the fuckers are all organ donors
at least then when they get thrown off a cliff they might be of some use to society [XX(]

BOHEMION
18-04-2007, 10:11 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/808630908108849.JPG

Iceman
19-04-2007, 03:05 AM
Did you just happen to have photo's of the Hoff and baskets full of dildos Bo, or did you have to go looking for them?

alfiestorm
19-04-2007, 07:30 AM
And this is fuckin good too :):):):)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_2ocT5IlKw&NR=1

BOHEMION
19-04-2007, 09:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

Did you just happen to have photo's of the Hoff and baskets full of dildos Bo, or did you have to go looking for them?

Had to look for the bastards! Hoff was easy but the dilds was a challenge[:p]

Ed74mnd
19-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Hey fighters…

you guys have got to be kidding me.. you sound like a bunch of cagers with all this talk.

I ride a push bike to work every day.
I don’t ride in groups and I use the roads.
Group riding is for those tour de france wanna be’s.

I solo ride, ive been hit by cars 3 times, yelled at by every cunt on the road for no apparent reason other than me going quicker and able to run reds lights. (hey this is Sydney, where my ave speed is quicker than a car).

I pay rego for my car (a lil' old V8) and moto (GSX1100), why should I pay more for my pushy?

It amazes me how everybody thinks cyclists are fair game. I haven’t had a run in with a motorcyclist yet but as much as you guys defend your patch I defend mine as a cyclist.

The latest incident is an example.. I run a red on a pushy… 500 metres down the road bloody Borat comes tearing up behind me on the horn and yells out “ do you wanna die??, I’ll kill you, I’ll kill you” in the meantime swerving at me and generally losing the plot.

Anyway this continues on for some time, until the bloke realises im not jumping off the road for him, and I work out he aint actually gonna kill me…. so a prime time to flip him the bird, smile and disappear through traffic.

Having to deal with dicks like this and people “scaring” you by driving within inches of your bars at over 70kmh gives you a thick skin.

I suspect the reason why motorcyclists generally don’t do this is because they are another minority road user.

fair call though.. group riding through blind corners is asking for trouble but hey... just go around em??

so tough guys,
Get on a bike yourselves and pedal flat out over 30kms on the main roads of Sydney on a daily basis. Reckon you can tough it out? you can wear your moto leathers if you prefer.

Let me know I’ll take you on a ride.

Cheers

Ed

Cheers

Ed

fimpBIKES
19-04-2007, 03:56 PM
in all seriousness mate
u did run a red light

at least if we do that shit on the moto's we can use our natural defense (speed) and dissapear

do u ride to work for fitness
cos like i said b4 i cant see the merits of that
especially if u are breathing in smog

but then again, at least u agree about the pack tools

i used to ride a BMX to work when i was poor
it was so friggin funny to bunnyhop around the place, over medium strips etc
and i could be faster than traffic over the last 3km or so
but u blokes on roadies are seriously just hanging yourselves out there, i just cant see the point really

am i missing something? are u a greeny?

derangedrover
19-04-2007, 04:15 PM
So Ed,
What your saying is you want the priveledge of using the public road system without the need for any of those pesky rule that the rest of us have to abide by? Do you run red lights on your GSX just because you can?
You enjoy being a bloody nuisance and a menace for what purpose, it sounds like you really enjoy your daily ride, sucking back carbon monoxide, getting buzzed by drivers who are left with no room, etc etc, and suddenly your the victim?
How stupid are you? You've been hit three times and still persist in being a mobile speed hump, not everyone is out to kill you, you're just in the f*^%^&%ing way you twat. Of course your the hard bastard because you can ride your pushy 30 k's each day, fantastic, there's probably a dozen or more guys on here who are as fit or fitter than you, welcome to the world were there is always someone bigger, better, harder, faster than you.
Wake up to yourself and get off the road before someone has to live the rest of their life knowing they run you over, simply because you're too bloody arrogant to realise using the road is not a right, its a priveledge you pay for and with that priveledge comes rules you have to follow.[:o)][xx(]

Gix11
19-04-2007, 04:18 PM
I never thought a Push Bike topic would go off like this! I'm amazed. Good to get the opinions out mind.

fimpBIKES
19-04-2007, 04:21 PM
i wouldnt be too worried about people who are TRYING to run u down
there are enough fuckwits who commute in SUVs that just plain wouldnt see u!!!!

when u got run down were they going for u or just not paying attention?

suxukifreak
19-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Here are a couple more cunts on push bikes.....................

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/80863233260618.jpg

fimpBIKES
19-04-2007, 04:31 PM
see, those blokes
obviously faggots!!!! :D

suxukifreak
19-04-2007, 04:32 PM
and here are some push bike pricks......................

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/80863233254739.jpg

Ed74mnd
19-04-2007, 04:39 PM
HEy deranged,

up for a ride then mate?

I accept running reds is against the law as much as jay walking is or lane splitting is.. i'm no angel. I'll admit even to running reds on the bike, even running from the law on occassion.

i ride bc it gets me there faster, fitter and is one less car clogging up the streets.

you probably don't realise but every single one of us has the same right to ride a pushy on the street, and by law every child over 12 years old must ride on the road.

I dare ya to try it?

Yeah fimp.

here's why i ride a roadie despite having deranged drivers on the road. It’s the fastest form of pushy around....

Cheers

Ed

fimpBIKES
19-04-2007, 04:57 PM
i guess it depends on the terrain
but then again, i ride a hardtail on DH so what do i know LOL

oh, and i REALLY think the no pushies on the footpath is stupid
thats one law i happily ignore :)

Ed74mnd
19-04-2007, 05:10 PM
yeah dumb law huh?

im about to start a lowrider bicycle project for my stepson.