PDA

View Full Version : Sat ride

BOHEMION
01-07-2005, 02:09 PM
Hey Davo, Puppet and all Still up for that ride on saturday? Just need this rain to atleast give us Saturday!

puppet
01-07-2005, 05:48 PM
Sorry girls,I'm working saturday.

puppet
01-07-2005, 05:48 PM
Sorry girls,I'm working saturday.

01-07-2005, 06:06 PM
yeah rekon im up 4 a spin.wanna meet at woodford about 10am??? we can do gloriuos via kilcoy.;)

01-07-2005, 06:06 PM
yeah rekon im up 4 a spin.wanna meet at woodford about 10am??? we can do gloriuos via kilcoy.;)

01-07-2005, 06:20 PM
or kenilworth,noosa an that,im sleazy. ring ya in the mornin mate.Off to the pub to land me some vagina now.[8D]

01-07-2005, 06:20 PM
or kenilworth,noosa an that,im sleazy. ring ya in the mornin mate.Off to the pub to land me some vagina now.[8D]

BOHEMION
03-07-2005, 07:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by davo

Hey Davo, Hows da aftermart mate ! hahaha

BOHEMION
03-07-2005, 07:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by davo

Hey Davo, Hows da aftermart mate ! hahaha

04-07-2005, 05:46 PM
yeah sorry bout that mate,big night on friday left me with a wild hangover,slept all day saturday,but she was worth it.i'm out 4 next weekend mate but on 4 the 1 after for sure.;)

04-07-2005, 05:46 PM
yeah sorry bout that mate,big night on friday left me with a wild hangover,slept all day saturday,but she was worth it.i'm out 4 next weekend mate but on 4 the 1 after for sure.;)

BOHEMION
04-07-2005, 11:10 PM
No worries mate.

Hey Puppet what day and time are you racing? I wanna come down and take some snaps of it

BOHEMION
04-07-2005, 11:10 PM
No worries mate.

Hey Puppet what day and time are you racing? I wanna come down and take some snaps of it

05-07-2005, 06:51 PM
its no race mate,its a track day.plenty of good stax.take your bike an join in.;)

05-07-2005, 06:51 PM
its no race mate,its a track day.plenty of good stax.take your bike an join in.;)

BOHEMION
05-07-2005, 09:54 PM
YEH !!!! where and when ??? got my full leathers now, might get to try em out heheh !

BOHEMION
05-07-2005, 09:54 PM
YEH !!!! where and when ??? got my full leathers now, might get to try em out heheh !

06-07-2005, 07:31 PM
sumwhere south of Brizy,yud av to ring Neil.be warned ,his mrs is faster than him.

06-07-2005, 07:31 PM
sumwhere south of Brizy,yud av to ring Neil.be warned ,his mrs is faster than him.

BOHEMION
08-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Nah I prolly wont ride that day. I have no brake pads left not until next week. too dang busy with work. And about NEXT weekend she might be off da road again mate ordering some bits off Au Streetfighter and had some more parts arrive today which will probably take me 2 weeks to get too. Plus I'm trying to do somthing original the the rear end get rid of the massive plastic bits and blinkers, get the rear end up nice and high, so the angle grinder will be busy that weekend mate:D:D will send ya da pics as I go mate, Might need You and puppets adivce as i go along. prolly about 4 weeks though and she'll be sweet out on da road again. Just dont sprng any more leaks mate! :D

BOHEMION
08-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Nah I prolly wont ride that day. I have no brake pads left not until next week. too dang busy with work. And about NEXT weekend she might be off da road again mate ordering some bits off Au Streetfighter and had some more parts arrive today which will probably take me 2 weeks to get too. Plus I'm trying to do somthing original the the rear end get rid of the massive plastic bits and blinkers, get the rear end up nice and high, so the angle grinder will be busy that weekend mate:D:D will send ya da pics as I go mate, Might need You and puppets adivce as i go along. prolly about 4 weeks though and she'll be sweet out on da road again. Just dont sprng any more leaks mate! :D

makenwaye
08-07-2005, 05:11 PM
new member wanna hook up 4 blast on weekend where and when

makenwaye
08-07-2005, 05:11 PM
new member wanna hook up 4 blast on weekend where and when

08-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Gday Gazza,welcome to A.S.F. where in brizy r ya mate. Always keen 4 a ride with insane fuckers. Me an Boh r hookin up weekend after this for a stint if ya keen(if i can stay sober the night before,thats rare).puppet will probly join us 4 entertainment as well.we can meet north brizy an do the usual run,but i wouldnt mind headin south for the weekend,doin the inland roads an stayin around Byron 4 the night,but thats totally up 4 the voters if ya's r keen.maybe Gix an Ozkat would join us 4 that 1.Good beer at Byron(an chix).let me know if anyones keen,if not i'm up 4 the usual Mt Glorious run.But look out,i have fast stickers on my swingarm:D

08-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Gday Gazza,welcome to A.S.F. where in brizy r ya mate. Always keen 4 a ride with insane fuckers. Me an Boh r hookin up weekend after this for a stint if ya keen(if i can stay sober the night before,thats rare).puppet will probly join us 4 entertainment as well.we can meet north brizy an do the usual run,but i wouldnt mind headin south for the weekend,doin the inland roads an stayin around Byron 4 the night,but thats totally up 4 the voters if ya's r keen.maybe Gix an Ozkat would join us 4 that 1.Good beer at Byron(an chix).let me know if anyones keen,if not i'm up 4 the usual Mt Glorious run.But look out,i have fast stickers on my swingarm:D

08-07-2005, 06:36 PM
oh sorry Boh,should av read ya last post.Go hard with that angle grinder mate,if ya need help mate i'm fully spastic on an angle grinder so let me know an i'll come an get rid of all that fine Italian poofter gear that it came with.would be good if ya could be ready by satday week.
An wot about the Crazymofo,you up 4 meetin sum of us toadlanders?? puppet will give you his opinion of them sexy fairings in your signature foto;)

08-07-2005, 06:36 PM
oh sorry Boh,should av read ya last post.Go hard with that angle grinder mate,if ya need help mate i'm fully spastic on an angle grinder so let me know an i'll come an get rid of all that fine Italian poofter gear that it came with.would be good if ya could be ready by satday week.
An wot about the Crazymofo,you up 4 meetin sum of us toadlanders?? puppet will give you his opinion of them sexy fairings in your signature foto;)

BOHEMION
08-07-2005, 11:05 PM
HAHAHAH no worries mate I'll go hard after work tomorrow and see how much I can do. Picked up a Dyno Jet kit today for it but wont put it in until I get the new pipes installed. Just wondering how i can tail end to look smich but not shit, i dont wanna fuk it up. So abit of planning has been started. Got a few piccis from some european Street fighter sites and got some ideas brewin. But i'll send ya a few piccis mates let me know what ya think

BOHEMION
08-07-2005, 11:05 PM
HAHAHAH no worries mate I'll go hard after work tomorrow and see how much I can do. Picked up a Dyno Jet kit today for it but wont put it in until I get the new pipes installed. Just wondering how i can tail end to look smich but not shit, i dont wanna fuk it up. So abit of planning has been started. Got a few piccis from some european Street fighter sites and got some ideas brewin. But i'll send ya a few piccis mates let me know what ya think

09-07-2005, 12:35 AM
go hard Broh,ditch the rear huger an shit, i'm in the alloy industry so i rekon we cood make you a sic unit at little expence.i'll swap ya my knowlege 4 yours.i want a sexy bitch bouncin on cok beside my signature.will build you aNYTHIng in return.
chiz.;)

09-07-2005, 12:35 AM
go hard Broh,ditch the rear huger an shit, i'm in the alloy industry so i rekon we cood make you a sic unit at little expence.i'll swap ya my knowlege 4 yours.i want a sexy bitch bouncin on cok beside my signature.will build you aNYTHIng in return.
chiz.;)

BOHEMION
10-07-2005, 10:17 AM
HAHAHAHHAHA how about a carton of beer? I think all I will need help with is the under tray and the lic plate holder/blinkers, the the Mico Holders on Aus St Fighter, But with the Number Plate light or a place to put it. U know what i mean

BOHEMION
10-07-2005, 10:17 AM
HAHAHAHHAHA how about a carton of beer? I think all I will need help with is the under tray and the lic plate holder/blinkers, the the Mico Holders on Aus St Fighter, But with the Number Plate light or a place to put it. U know what i mean

10-07-2005, 09:39 PM
plate an indicator mounts i can do on the spot but may need 2 make template for undertray.next problem is time.definately doin Byron this weekend(unless rainin)so probly cant start 4 3 weeks.

10-07-2005, 09:39 PM
plate an indicator mounts i can do on the spot but may need 2 make template for undertray.next problem is time.definately doin Byron this weekend(unless rainin)so probly cant start 4 3 weeks.

BOHEMION
11-07-2005, 01:01 PM
No worries, i'll start of the front end then, I am patient, and glad you can help.

BOHEMION
11-07-2005, 01:01 PM
No worries, i'll start of the front end then, I am patient, and glad you can help.