PDA

View Full Version : cooler

BOHEMION
27-06-2005, 06:56 PM
Hey Davo! did you et ur new cooler?

27-06-2005, 08:42 PM
no FUCKING.it was stuck in the post this morning.shit happens,(usually to me).

27-06-2005, 08:42 PM
no FUCKING.it was stuck in the post this morning.shit happens,(usually to me).

BOHEMION
28-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Dang mate. Yes Aus Post is pretty bad! I got out da old bank account last night and ordered some more carbon fibre parts.
Going to shorten the entire rear duck tail nex weekend
Thinking of just turning the entire bike into a carbon fibre replacement as I can get the CF fuel tank and the back board too to get rid of the rear wheel gaurd, rear seat cover and seat supports, as iv already ordered the CF front gaurd I am thinkikng of doing it all. Will look noice I rekon with eh new pipes and twin bug eyes! Also ordered in some Matt black oggy knobs After watching puppet I will start practicing some stoppies lol.
Cant wait to finnish it then I will graduate myself to the GSxer's :D

Should have given that Hitch Hiker a lift mate on ya back wheel. hahaha

BOHEMION
28-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Dang mate. Yes Aus Post is pretty bad! I got out da old bank account last night and ordered some more carbon fibre parts.
Going to shorten the entire rear duck tail nex weekend
Thinking of just turning the entire bike into a carbon fibre replacement as I can get the CF fuel tank and the back board too to get rid of the rear wheel gaurd, rear seat cover and seat supports, as iv already ordered the CF front gaurd I am thinkikng of doing it all. Will look noice I rekon with eh new pipes and twin bug eyes! Also ordered in some Matt black oggy knobs After watching puppet I will start practicing some stoppies lol.
Cant wait to finnish it then I will graduate myself to the GSxer's :D

Should have given that Hitch Hiker a lift mate on ya back wheel. hahaha

ozkat
28-06-2005, 05:24 PM
hey Boh if your interested there is a bloke down here at Nerang who can carbon wrap your standard tank. ive seen one he has done (GSXR Slabby tank) and is absolutly stunning. i think it costs around $300 - $400 . he actually has the Slabby tank for sale for $300 if anyone is interested? let me know if your interested ill pass on his ph#

ozkat
28-06-2005, 05:24 PM
hey Boh if your interested there is a bloke down here at Nerang who can carbon wrap your standard tank. ive seen one he has done (GSXR Slabby tank) and is absolutly stunning. i think it costs around $300 - $400 . he actually has the Slabby tank for sale for $300 if anyone is interested? let me know if your interested ill pass on his ph#

29-06-2005, 10:40 PM
cooler is on bro,just gota knock up a shroud. we on 4 saturday mate(if this totally fuck off weather clears).Puppet,you workin mate?we'll do the whole circuit this time.Sunday is out - MX nats.

29-06-2005, 10:40 PM
cooler is on bro,just gota knock up a shroud. we on 4 saturday mate(if this totally fuck off weather clears).Puppet,you workin mate?we'll do the whole circuit this time.Sunday is out - MX nats.

BOHEMION
30-06-2005, 12:27 PM
HEy Davo, Yeah mate i'm in for sure, Might pick up some new leathers today, get rid of my jeans!!

BOHEMION
30-06-2005, 12:27 PM
HEy Davo, Yeah mate i'm in for sure, Might pick up some new leathers today, get rid of my jeans!!

BOHEMION
30-06-2005, 07:48 PM
OZKAT - Mate i would really appriciate that mate, it sounds awesome. Can i grab his number off you mate ????

Davo/Puppet anyone else still up for SaT (if weather is nice to us!)?? got my new leather bottoms today same as my jacket, with knee sliders too, Hope I get to use them soon enough:D

BOHEMION
30-06-2005, 07:48 PM
OZKAT - Mate i would really appriciate that mate, it sounds awesome. Can i grab his number off you mate ????

Davo/Puppet anyone else still up for SaT (if weather is nice to us!)?? got my new leather bottoms today same as my jacket, with knee sliders too, Hope I get to use them soon enough:D