PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Day

BOHEMION
26-06-2005, 04:38 PM
Thanks Davo and Puppet,

It was awesome meeting you fellas today. Shame about your cooler Davo. Puppet mate thanks very much for that kick arse cruise today. I found a little bit more about my bike and riding level too. sorry if I slowed you down in some places. Was cool that every time I looked in my mirror your up on your front wheel, either that or your up on your back. Your a top rider..

and Davo mate even with leaky cooler, Pops a Mono right past my head, I know what they meant by 'shiney boot. Crazy blokes.

Today was great. Looking forward to future rides. I will ride Mt Mee almost every night to get my experience up so I am alittle more confident.

26-06-2005, 06:24 PM
yeah was good to meet ya Rick,spewin about that fukin cooler,went home took it off an threw it at a brick wall.i think that fixed it.took a whole can of de-greaser to clean ma boots an wets.
on ma way home i came across 3 gsxr's that had been pulled up by unmarked coppa in an xr6 turbo ute near peachester,lucky i got flashed just before because i was on the main jet.had a pie with em at beerwah an they said they lost over a grand an twelve points between em.thats what ya get when youve got fairings.left on the bak wheel with a nice oil slick 4 em to contend with.then it fukin rained all the way home an stopped just as i pulled in my driveway.
cant stop thinkin about that hitch-hiker,man that guy had some unique talent,imagine if he was on a bike[:0]spewin i didnt take the camera.
look 4wood to the next one mate.that bike of yours looks heaps light,rekon she'd be good 4 stunts;)

26-06-2005, 06:24 PM
yeah was good to meet ya Rick,spewin about that fukin cooler,went home took it off an threw it at a brick wall.i think that fixed it.took a whole can of de-greaser to clean ma boots an wets.
on ma way home i came across 3 gsxr's that had been pulled up by unmarked coppa in an xr6 turbo ute near peachester,lucky i got flashed just before because i was on the main jet.had a pie with em at beerwah an they said they lost over a grand an twelve points between em.thats what ya get when youve got fairings.left on the bak wheel with a nice oil slick 4 em to contend with.then it fukin rained all the way home an stopped just as i pulled in my driveway.
cant stop thinkin about that hitch-hiker,man that guy had some unique talent,imagine if he was on a bike[:0]spewin i didnt take the camera.
look 4wood to the next one mate.that bike of yours looks heaps light,rekon she'd be good 4 stunts;)

26-06-2005, 07:15 PM
We did the putty 2day & got to the broke turn off.6 cars!road block!stopped the lot!the fuckers that were up there last week & out run the new member of mr plod has now got the shits! Oh! no! i thought as the bronze looked at the mako.got off with a not display label!did some smoove talk`n then,,sweet! I`LL NEVER DO THE PUTTY AGIAN.
IT`s FUCKEN BORING!

26-06-2005, 07:15 PM
We did the putty 2day & got to the broke turn off.6 cars!road block!stopped the lot!the fuckers that were up there last week & out run the new member of mr plod has now got the shits! Oh! no! i thought as the bronze looked at the mako.got off with a not display label!did some smoove talk`n then,,sweet! I`LL NEVER DO THE PUTTY AGIAN.
IT`s FUCKEN BORING!

BOHEMION
26-06-2005, 07:31 PM
HAHAH YES that Hitch Hiker, HAHAHAHA Peter Garret eat ur heart out. HAHAH see him when the Cops went past him. HAHAHAHAHHAA, ATTENTION!!!! HAHAHAHA what a crazy fuk, well it was woodford.

Yeah she is pretty light mate, still found it bloody hard to keep up with Puppet. He Literally had to stop for me at one point!

BOHEMION
26-06-2005, 07:31 PM
HAHAH YES that Hitch Hiker, HAHAHAHA Peter Garret eat ur heart out. HAHAH see him when the Cops went past him. HAHAHAHAHHAA, ATTENTION!!!! HAHAHAHA what a crazy fuk, well it was woodford.

Yeah she is pretty light mate, still found it bloody hard to keep up with Puppet. He Literally had to stop for me at one point!