PDA

View Full Version : FIRST BINGLE

BOHEMION
23-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Hey all,

Yesterday was the shittest day ever. Going down Brunswick Street in the city and this Bus cut off a 'P' Plater in front of me. If she kept going it would have ok the bus would have waited, So fresh outta changing lanes and heading up to 60km/h I see hear a screech and a boot of a Nissan BlueBird, BANG straigh into her. No damage on Mine acept a bent light bracket and a scratch on my front guard. Got Bruised Ribs But got the day off work. Bent her Rear bumper in, Perfect inprint of my front tyre.

The girl in the car blammed her self so now I am waiting for her fuking insurance company to tell me it was my fault, even though she had no right to stop as she was already dedicated to passing the bus.

So yeah since i have never been involved in an accident I am shitting myself in the run up to fighting her insurance company. Have you guys got any advice? I have a witness's contact detail and he saw it from my view. I hope.

And dont worry Davo I'm still in for the ide on the weekend if ur keen still. Gotta get back on the horse mate!

23-06-2005, 06:36 PM
maaate.Bus's have rite of way in all situations.she did the right thing by letting the bus out according to the fucked up road rools.the only bonus you have is the screach of tyres an a witness.the fact that she's on her "p's"is on your side. do you have third party property insurance?if she has admitted liability,did the witness hear it?if so i'd be putting in for a claim against her insurance company before they contact you.
i've never been in a bingle coz i dont comute on my bike,mainly coz fukwits in cars an cities have no idea.stats say it will happen to every 1 who comutes on bikes.those who dont get hit join the ulyssis club.
keen 4 this ride on sunday mate, but i'm stringin out on this oil cooler turnin up tommorow.got my new pipe last nite an its fukin tric.if the cooler dont arive i'll try fixin my ol 1 AGAIN,puppet an co r keen so i'll ring him on saturday to confirm.my number is 0422 317 093 if ya wanna ring me;)

23-06-2005, 06:36 PM
maaate.Bus's have rite of way in all situations.she did the right thing by letting the bus out according to the fucked up road rools.the only bonus you have is the screach of tyres an a witness.the fact that she's on her "p's"is on your side. do you have third party property insurance?if she has admitted liability,did the witness hear it?if so i'd be putting in for a claim against her insurance company before they contact you.
i've never been in a bingle coz i dont comute on my bike,mainly coz fukwits in cars an cities have no idea.stats say it will happen to every 1 who comutes on bikes.those who dont get hit join the ulyssis club.
keen 4 this ride on sunday mate, but i'm stringin out on this oil cooler turnin up tommorow.got my new pipe last nite an its fukin tric.if the cooler dont arive i'll try fixin my ol 1 AGAIN,puppet an co r keen so i'll ring him on saturday to confirm.my number is 0422 317 093 if ya wanna ring me;)

BOHEMION
23-06-2005, 06:49 PM
Cool Mate no worries. Will confiurm on Saturday with you.

The bus put its blinker on and moved out when the P plater was about half way past the bus, And my front wheel was at the bus's rear wheel. So the bus driver didnt actually look before moving BUt if the P plater kept going the bus would have stopped. Just that She had a panic attack and locked em up when she saw the bus's blinker come on and start to come forward abit even though she was already 80% the way in passing the bus.
Yeah the witness heard the girl say sorry to me as the witness was helping her out of the car.

Its a really shitty bus route though, Every morning no word of a lie cars run up each others coits because of the dumb bus route that makes the buses cut traffic off in order to come over to the righ turning lane. fair enough that the law says we have to give way, But the girl didn't have to stop due to the timing of the Bus driver indicating and how far she was passing the bus.

BOHEMION
23-06-2005, 06:49 PM
Cool Mate no worries. Will confiurm on Saturday with you.

The bus put its blinker on and moved out when the P plater was about half way past the bus, And my front wheel was at the bus's rear wheel. So the bus driver didnt actually look before moving BUt if the P plater kept going the bus would have stopped. Just that She had a panic attack and locked em up when she saw the bus's blinker come on and start to come forward abit even though she was already 80% the way in passing the bus.
Yeah the witness heard the girl say sorry to me as the witness was helping her out of the car.

Its a really shitty bus route though, Every morning no word of a lie cars run up each others coits because of the dumb bus route that makes the buses cut traffic off in order to come over to the righ turning lane. fair enough that the law says we have to give way, But the girl didn't have to stop due to the timing of the Bus driver indicating and how far she was passing the bus.

23-06-2005, 08:39 PM
sticky situation mate.bus drivers r cunts coz they can be.they always bork by movin out a bit,just unlucky ya got caught behind a learner fukwit.give me her number an i'll go fuk her 4 ya.:DDont stress about it 2 much,her insurer may have a dig at ya to try an get ya to go weak at the knee but stand firm coz at the end of the day,the cost of a new bumper bar is far cheaper than the cost of a court case,they will just write it off an forget about it if you keep denying liability.If ya that stressed go see the Chamber Magistrate at ya local court house an he will advise you properly.I'm no expert mate but similar thing happened to my ex-wife(dumb skanky ho).she went to the court house 4 advise an the insurer stepped bak an thought how much it mite cost em if she chose to persue it,never heard about it again.Chamber Magistrate is free an its their job to help you.If the insurer does contact you ,mention you may have permanent neck injuries,watch em run like hell.;)

23-06-2005, 08:39 PM
sticky situation mate.bus drivers r cunts coz they can be.they always bork by movin out a bit,just unlucky ya got caught behind a learner fukwit.give me her number an i'll go fuk her 4 ya.:DDont stress about it 2 much,her insurer may have a dig at ya to try an get ya to go weak at the knee but stand firm coz at the end of the day,the cost of a new bumper bar is far cheaper than the cost of a court case,they will just write it off an forget about it if you keep denying liability.If ya that stressed go see the Chamber Magistrate at ya local court house an he will advise you properly.I'm no expert mate but similar thing happened to my ex-wife(dumb skanky ho).she went to the court house 4 advise an the insurer stepped bak an thought how much it mite cost em if she chose to persue it,never heard about it again.Chamber Magistrate is free an its their job to help you.If the insurer does contact you ,mention you may have permanent neck injuries,watch em run like hell.;)

speeddemon
24-06-2005, 07:41 PM
DOesnt matter what someone does in front of you if ya hit em its ya fault unless they were charged with neg driving. Tell the blood suckers to f off, like Davo said they wont bother getting money out of you. I would of just pissed off regardless with such little damage - not worth the hassel either way.

speeddemon
24-06-2005, 07:41 PM
DOesnt matter what someone does in front of you if ya hit em its ya fault unless they were charged with neg driving. Tell the blood suckers to f off, like Davo said they wont bother getting money out of you. I would of just pissed off regardless with such little damage - not worth the hassel either way.

BOHEMION
25-06-2005, 08:35 AM
Hey Davo Puppet and all

You guys still up for Sunday?
Hows the bike shaping up Davo?

Ah I ve been thinking of a central meeting place, Does Hungry Jacks at Carseldine sound OKay for all. Let me know, I'm easy.

I'm getting very excited to meet you blokes. and sorry if I am abit slow 2morow.

BOHEMION
25-06-2005, 08:35 AM
Hey Davo Puppet and all

You guys still up for Sunday?
Hows the bike shaping up Davo?

Ah I ve been thinking of a central meeting place, Does Hungry Jacks at Carseldine sound OKay for all. Let me know, I'm easy.

I'm getting very excited to meet you blokes. and sorry if I am abit slow 2morow.

25-06-2005, 11:17 AM
still keen if the weather aint shit like today.just patchin up my old cooler now mate.hungry jacks at carseldine,is that the 1st 1 on the right as ya headin into brizzy on gympie rd.or the 1 further up the road?maybe i should meet ya sumwhere on the hwy if thats the way ya goin.give us a ring mate,an i'll tee up puppet.0422317093.;)

25-06-2005, 11:17 AM
still keen if the weather aint shit like today.just patchin up my old cooler now mate.hungry jacks at carseldine,is that the 1st 1 on the right as ya headin into brizzy on gympie rd.or the 1 further up the road?maybe i should meet ya sumwhere on the hwy if thats the way ya goin.give us a ring mate,an i'll tee up puppet.0422317093.;)

Zed14
25-06-2005, 12:36 PM
thats hj,s

Zed14
25-06-2005, 12:36 PM
thats hj,s

BOHEMION
25-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Hey mate,

Thats the 1st one on the right as ur heading in. Ive gotta travel about 15k's down the Bruce to get there myself.

any times you wanna start????

BOHEMION
25-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Hey mate,

Thats the 1st one on the right as ur heading in. Ive gotta travel about 15k's down the Bruce to get there myself.

any times you wanna start????

25-06-2005, 03:01 PM
yes rexxie,i'll have a burger 4 ya.
hey Bo,call me again,tried to call ya but its ya work number. puppet wants to meet up here somewhere,i'm no good with directions so can ya call him on 0416171797 to discuss meeting point.

25-06-2005, 03:01 PM
yes rexxie,i'll have a burger 4 ya.
hey Bo,call me again,tried to call ya but its ya work number. puppet wants to meet up here somewhere,i'm no good with directions so can ya call him on 0416171797 to discuss meeting point.

puppet
25-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Hey Davo I'm good with directions,go and get fucked

puppet
25-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Hey Davo I'm good with directions,go and get fucked

25-06-2005, 05:10 PM
hahaha.does that mean yuoll be at h.j's at 9am???
just started the ol girl and FUCKME she's got a nice note to it now.cooler is still leakin so im off to work to pick up the small joint sealer.that'l fix it.if not i'll just have to have shiny boots again.[:X]

25-06-2005, 05:10 PM
hahaha.does that mean yuoll be at h.j's at 9am???
just started the ol girl and FUCKME she's got a nice note to it now.cooler is still leakin so im off to work to pick up the small joint sealer.that'l fix it.if not i'll just have to have shiny boots again.[:X]

BOHEMION
25-06-2005, 06:15 PM
yeah man I'll be there at 9am, sorry mate my Moby is 0431581092

Puppet the carseldine HJ's in On Gympie Rd, right where the Bruce Highway starts. If your coming from the South side just follow Gympie Rd all the way up.

BOHEMION
25-06-2005, 06:15 PM
yeah man I'll be there at 9am, sorry mate my Moby is 0431581092

Puppet the carseldine HJ's in On Gympie Rd, right where the Bruce Highway starts. If your coming from the South side just follow Gympie Rd all the way up.

Zed14
25-06-2005, 07:29 PM
show em how to ride puppet if not show em how to crash.

Zed14
25-06-2005, 07:29 PM
show em how to ride puppet if not show em how to crash.

25-06-2005, 08:27 PM
now now rexxie,dont go scarin Bohemion with that kinda talk. puppet can you bring me some of your tampons incase my cooler leaks again:D

25-06-2005, 08:27 PM
now now rexxie,dont go scarin Bohemion with that kinda talk. puppet can you bring me some of your tampons incase my cooler leaks again:D

BOHEMION
26-06-2005, 08:11 AM
If anyone see's this before 9am, Davo is out cause its pissing down up where he is. From where I am there is a clearing form the South so I'm going to still be at HJ's. If it starts raining we'll call it a day if anyone is comming out still..

Cheers all

FUKING RAIN !

BOHEMION
26-06-2005, 08:11 AM
If anyone see's this before 9am, Davo is out cause its pissing down up where he is. From where I am there is a clearing form the South so I'm going to still be at HJ's. If it starts raining we'll call it a day if anyone is comming out still..

Cheers all

FUKING RAIN !

Snaffler
30-06-2005, 11:41 PM
sorry to shit in ya back pocket bro, but any rear enders is your fault regardless ok..

yes i know it sux arse, but its just how it is and i know this as i had 3 rear enders last year and didnt think any were my fault but i had to pay..

1 lady turned right and when she was just about to get out of the intersection she looked at the other sides lights and hit the skids rite in front of me and BACK tandom and all into her rear end..

YEP I PAYED 800 SMACKERS

u may get lucky and the girl may not tell her insurance company about it and let it go..

i hope she does bud..;)

cheers
mark..

Snaffler
30-06-2005, 11:41 PM
sorry to shit in ya back pocket bro, but any rear enders is your fault regardless ok..

yes i know it sux arse, but its just how it is and i know this as i had 3 rear enders last year and didnt think any were my fault but i had to pay..

1 lady turned right and when she was just about to get out of the intersection she looked at the other sides lights and hit the skids rite in front of me and BACK tandom and all into her rear end..

YEP I PAYED 800 SMACKERS

u may get lucky and the girl may not tell her insurance company about it and let it go..

i hope she does bud..;)

cheers
mark..