PDA

View Full Version : GP (training)

19-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Rexie & I were out 2day bouncing aroud the south coast of NSW,we thought that we could get some winter conditioning in b4 we depart for VIC.FAAAAAAAARK me it was cold[:0]headed for the pie shop at robertson to find one dinosoure.stopped across da road & had a look,but all we could see were WANKERS all talking on their mobies in the car park[:X]WE left on the back wheel;)
down this dirt road i led the REX two wheel drift`n still look`n for dinorider & thats where REXIE thought he saw him so off into the scrub he go`s[:0](armed with 1 kawasaki)[:p] nup not there[xx(]
Dino where were ya[?]

19-06-2005, 07:49 PM
warning,NEVER NEVER go dirt trakin on ya road bike with Mundy.reminds me of a woodys ride a few years back,we hit a downhill dirt section about ten k's long.Mad had pulled up for sum reason.we all got to the bottom,hit the tar,pulled up and hit the kill switch's while waitin for him to regroup.a few minutes later the sound of a GSXR red linin thruogh the gears was echoin throuout the valley,then appears the dark 1,two wheel driftin at about 100'klh down an off camber 25klh corner headin straight for a bunch of parked bikes an riders.we all ran for cover as he backed it in,pulled it up right next to us an said"what r ya's waitin for"with a big smile.the boys said"faaaaark,your 1 mad cunt".[:0][:0][:0].Yep never go dirt trakin with the Mad 1.most impressive display of control these A grade motox riders had ever seen.[}:)]

19-06-2005, 07:49 PM
warning,NEVER NEVER go dirt trakin on ya road bike with Mundy.reminds me of a woodys ride a few years back,we hit a downhill dirt section about ten k's long.Mad had pulled up for sum reason.we all got to the bottom,hit the tar,pulled up and hit the kill switch's while waitin for him to regroup.a few minutes later the sound of a GSXR red linin thruogh the gears was echoin throuout the valley,then appears the dark 1,two wheel driftin at about 100'klh down an off camber 25klh corner headin straight for a bunch of parked bikes an riders.we all ran for cover as he backed it in,pulled it up right next to us an said"what r ya's waitin for"with a big smile.the boys said"faaaaark,your 1 mad cunt".[:0][:0][:0].Yep never go dirt trakin with the Mad 1.most impressive display of control these A grade motox riders had ever seen.[}:)]

Zed14
19-06-2005, 08:08 PM
we played some music for the cagers through the cahill expressway tunnel as well. we thought it sounded great but i think it scared some of the cagers.:D

Zed14
19-06-2005, 08:08 PM
we played some music for the cagers through the cahill expressway tunnel as well. we thought it sounded great but i think it scared some of the cagers.:D

19-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Jenolan caves is a great spot for playin music Rexxie,the tourists underground must have thought that life was about to end when 30 bikes went cruisin thru the entry tunnel with the clutch in n the throttle wide open.

19-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Jenolan caves is a great spot for playin music Rexxie,the tourists underground must have thought that life was about to end when 30 bikes went cruisin thru the entry tunnel with the clutch in n the throttle wide open.

20-06-2005, 07:47 PM
DAVO great run up the OX that day[:p] heres the truth,i had 2 turn around to go back & fuel up.16ks` outa town hit reserve.did the math[8] neva gonna make long flat:(
rode back,filled up & rode the 32k`s to find you blokes on the side of the road;)
rear tyre,AVON slick.FUCKIN great run[}:):D(thats wen i cood slide)
[:o)]I`m just an old bloke now[xx(]

20-06-2005, 07:47 PM
DAVO great run up the OX that day[:p] heres the truth,i had 2 turn around to go back & fuel up.16ks` outa town hit reserve.did the math[8] neva gonna make long flat:(
rode back,filled up & rode the 32k`s to find you blokes on the side of the road;)
rear tyre,AVON slick.FUCKIN great run[}:):D(thats wen i cood slide)
[:o)]I`m just an old bloke now[xx(]

dinorider
20-06-2005, 10:29 PM
sorry fellas but couldn`t make it,and yeah you see what i mean when i say all the posers get up there at robbo.my gs is always the oldest thing there,and i get more questions about my ride than anyone else.i have stopped going up there cause when a gs11 gives em curry it shows that most of em are just wankers on the latest and greatest.i used to get up there on my kr1 and hosem all.bunch of poofs!bloody knee sliders with grinding marks from a bench grinder.the kr1 used to grind the pegs hard and i`ll be stuffed if i`m puttin me knee on the potholed roads down here in the tax state.

dinorider
20-06-2005, 10:29 PM
sorry fellas but couldn`t make it,and yeah you see what i mean when i say all the posers get up there at robbo.my gs is always the oldest thing there,and i get more questions about my ride than anyone else.i have stopped going up there cause when a gs11 gives em curry it shows that most of em are just wankers on the latest and greatest.i used to get up there on my kr1 and hosem all.bunch of poofs!bloody knee sliders with grinding marks from a bench grinder.the kr1 used to grind the pegs hard and i`ll be stuffed if i`m puttin me knee on the potholed roads down here in the tax state.