PDA

View Full Version : happyness

17-06-2005, 08:53 PM
[:0]yes Baire I do Know[8D];) happy woteva ya naked` ness is[:p]
we ain`t far apart[8D]

17-06-2005, 09:14 PM
bday+tax time=Akropovic ;)from QLD saki 1.

17-06-2005, 09:14 PM
bday+tax time=Akropovic ;)from QLD saki 1.

chong
18-06-2005, 07:59 AM
hi ya lads
busy week still havent got to my bike to finish bearings tyres chains sprockets etc to many people wantin vespas sold 28 already this month
hpfully get to it this after noon if it goes quiet[:o)]

chong
18-06-2005, 07:59 AM
hi ya lads
busy week still havent got to my bike to finish bearings tyres chains sprockets etc to many people wantin vespas sold 28 already this month
hpfully get to it this after noon if it goes quiet[:o)]

Zed14
18-06-2005, 09:05 AM
hope you get a chance to do it today looks like a good weekend chong.maybe we can come down and terrorize bondi

Zed14
18-06-2005, 09:05 AM
hope you get a chance to do it today looks like a good weekend chong.maybe we can come down and terrorize bondi

chong
21-06-2005, 08:03 AM
hey rex mate I have been doin enough terrorism shit on sat nights in bondi but Im sure we could wake up some of my neibours
get it together this week
chase a few doof doof chaaaaaa cars around fuckin lebos got no idea
back to the west with them I say hahahah[:o)] or back to the east the middle fuckin east hahahahaha[:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)]

chong
21-06-2005, 08:03 AM
hey rex mate I have been doin enough terrorism shit on sat nights in bondi but Im sure we could wake up some of my neibours
get it together this week
chase a few doof doof chaaaaaa cars around fuckin lebos got no idea
back to the west with them I say hahahah[:o)] or back to the east the middle fuckin east hahahahaha[:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)]

dinorider
21-06-2005, 09:19 AM
no one rides a bike in lebkemba, though i reckon you could sell a few of your merchandise there chong.just don`t send em down my way mate when you chase em outa bondi.my wrecker buddies just got a streetfighter a week or so ago that came from redfern.92 750 gixer with 90 donk innit.thing had a wired up pipe with no can.they say the dude would terrorize his locals late at night and when i heard it run fuck me was it noisy,you would have been able to hear it from bondi for sure!

dinorider
21-06-2005, 09:19 AM
no one rides a bike in lebkemba, though i reckon you could sell a few of your merchandise there chong.just don`t send em down my way mate when you chase em outa bondi.my wrecker buddies just got a streetfighter a week or so ago that came from redfern.92 750 gixer with 90 donk innit.thing had a wired up pipe with no can.they say the dude would terrorize his locals late at night and when i heard it run fuck me was it noisy,you would have been able to hear it from bondi for sure!