PDA

View Full Version : SLOW TOLL RIDE

AussieCrasher
17-06-2005, 08:09 PM
http://www.twowheels.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1321

If you go to this site you will see that they are getting a protest ride together against TAGS & TOLLS for bikes there asking for as many bikes as possible. I would go but they have requested no idiots. So that rules me out. Plus I have an other ride on that day. But if your in the big smoke and want to do a burn out on the bridge this is your chance? I wonder how many bikes will get defected by Mr Plod & the RTA Nazi.

Hoo Roo

19-06-2005, 11:29 PM
no idiots???is this an ullysis ride.checked the site an seems to be negative response from members so far.i'll do my part an lay a black one on maroochydore river bridge next sunday,even tho they demolished the tollway about seven years ago on the sunshine motorway.the old toll booth is now a local community radio station which no one listens to anyway,except for the local ullysis riders.

19-06-2005, 11:29 PM
no idiots???is this an ullysis ride.checked the site an seems to be negative response from members so far.i'll do my part an lay a black one on maroochydore river bridge next sunday,even tho they demolished the tollway about seven years ago on the sunshine motorway.the old toll booth is now a local community radio station which no one listens to anyway,except for the local ullysis riders.

dinorider
20-06-2005, 10:53 PM
dam it why do they impose such impossible rules.if you ask mr carr he`d say all bike riders are idiots cause thats how they treat us.and yes i fit that description and my bike would never pass the epa test concerning noise.i was concerned about it till someone said that if they were banning modified bikes would this lot stick up for us.....NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!eat shit and buy a fucking e tag poofs..worried about hurtin emselves when they chuck it up the road and land on the tag.fuck me it hurts anyway so stiff shit.don`t wanna get hurt definately don`t ride a bike.make pain your freind.[:0]

dinorider
20-06-2005, 10:53 PM
dam it why do they impose such impossible rules.if you ask mr carr he`d say all bike riders are idiots cause thats how they treat us.and yes i fit that description and my bike would never pass the epa test concerning noise.i was concerned about it till someone said that if they were banning modified bikes would this lot stick up for us.....NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!eat shit and buy a fucking e tag poofs..worried about hurtin emselves when they chuck it up the road and land on the tag.fuck me it hurts anyway so stiff shit.don`t wanna get hurt definately don`t ride a bike.make pain your freind.[:0]

chong
21-06-2005, 07:45 AM
dino are you sure there was nothing you left out there ???
you were sounding like some kind of activest with out a cause
the usless club could do with a guy like you[:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)]hahahahahahaha

chong
21-06-2005, 07:45 AM
dino are you sure there was nothing you left out there ???
you were sounding like some kind of activest with out a cause
the usless club could do with a guy like you[:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)]hahahahahahaha

dinorider
21-06-2005, 09:06 AM
(gets down off soapbox) yeah well i think that covers it[:p]and woh mate back away from the ulysses coment.my ride may be of the right vintage though it don`t look like it anymore.and i am on the wrong side of thirty,shit mate but i aint sensible,married or have anklebiters.and i don`t sell v........blah blah blah blah.oops nearly got back up on that box.ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.lmao:D:D:D:D

dinorider
21-06-2005, 09:06 AM
(gets down off soapbox) yeah well i think that covers it[:p]and woh mate back away from the ulysses coment.my ride may be of the right vintage though it don`t look like it anymore.and i am on the wrong side of thirty,shit mate but i aint sensible,married or have anklebiters.and i don`t sell v........blah blah blah blah.oops nearly got back up on that box.ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.lmao:D:D:D:D

21-06-2005, 10:30 AM
Go the soap box mate

It's good for the soul!!!

21-06-2005, 10:30 AM
Go the soap box mate

It's good for the soul!!!

dinorider
21-06-2005, 01:07 PM
funny you should say that i feel great now,just looked at a gixer11 86 model.the guy will part with it for 800 it has no plastic and runs. was last rtegistered 2 years ago, can you get a fatter back tyre on these things with no welding? i was really after a 90/91 750 or 11 for a project.wadayareckon?

dinorider
21-06-2005, 01:07 PM
funny you should say that i feel great now,just looked at a gixer11 86 model.the guy will part with it for 800 it has no plastic and runs. was last rtegistered 2 years ago, can you get a fatter back tyre on these things with no welding? i was really after a 90/91 750 or 11 for a project.wadayareckon?

21-06-2005, 05:14 PM
go with ther 90/91 idea Dyno,cant put a fat rear on em with out mods,an if ya do without changin the front 2 suit it wont turn.Aint that right Oz;)
good 2 see yav got the rite idea mate,time to put Gus in the Museum.

21-06-2005, 05:14 PM
go with ther 90/91 idea Dyno,cant put a fat rear on em with out mods,an if ya do without changin the front 2 suit it wont turn.Aint that right Oz;)
good 2 see yav got the rite idea mate,time to put Gus in the Museum.

dinorider
21-06-2005, 06:21 PM
thanks heaps mate.and i reckon a museum would love gus.as i want to modify the shit outa a 90/91 gixer should i wait and buy a whole bike or is it worth gettin a frame and startin from there.is it too much work wiring wise etc.don`t really want to start with a $5500 machine then spend a crapload more.one more question...pardon my ignorance but what is a slabside?

dinorider
21-06-2005, 06:21 PM
thanks heaps mate.and i reckon a museum would love gus.as i want to modify the shit outa a 90/91 gixer should i wait and buy a whole bike or is it worth gettin a frame and startin from there.is it too much work wiring wise etc.don`t really want to start with a $5500 machine then spend a crapload more.one more question...pardon my ignorance but what is a slabside?

21-06-2005, 06:36 PM
Slabbie is pre 88/7 or 88/11 after that the bodywork bulged on the tail sections.the 88/750 has the shortest wheelbase(1405mm)& lowest COG.1052 or 1127 oilers can be taken out to 1571cc! if ya go too big she wont rev! slabbie`s have 18" wheels,dont mean it wont handle ya is just runnin outa rubber choises.
build a 7/11 ayh JAY?!

21-06-2005, 06:36 PM
Slabbie is pre 88/7 or 88/11 after that the bodywork bulged on the tail sections.the 88/750 has the shortest wheelbase(1405mm)& lowest COG.1052 or 1127 oilers can be taken out to 1571cc! if ya go too big she wont rev! slabbie`s have 18" wheels,dont mean it wont handle ya is just runnin outa rubber choises.
build a 7/11 ayh JAY?!

AussieCrasher
21-06-2005, 07:32 PM
I must agree with Dino, there is no way the U-siily clubwould help any other bike group. Unless it was for a Childs health ,or some other do good cause. But I must agree, a couple of well chosen smoke burn outs on the bridge would be so cool, and then a ghost rider disapearing act to follow. Bob Carr would grow some lips, over that. The negative press would be un-beleivable every none faring bike would be impounded, from hear on in.

AussieCrasher
21-06-2005, 07:32 PM
I must agree with Dino, there is no way the U-siily clubwould help any other bike group. Unless it was for a Childs health ,or some other do good cause. But I must agree, a couple of well chosen smoke burn outs on the bridge would be so cool, and then a ghost rider disapearing act to follow. Bob Carr would grow some lips, over that. The negative press would be un-beleivable every none faring bike would be impounded, from hear on in.

21-06-2005, 09:27 PM
the australian motorcycle museum would love to have Gus,it would be 1 of the finest examples on display. when i visited there a few years ago i was discusted to see ther example of a GSXR.it was a write off an said nothin 4 the fine machine that she be,along with most of their other bikes. cost about $20 to get in an when i went bak to get a refund the manager was no where to be found.

21-06-2005, 09:27 PM
the australian motorcycle museum would love to have Gus,it would be 1 of the finest examples on display. when i visited there a few years ago i was discusted to see ther example of a GSXR.it was a write off an said nothin 4 the fine machine that she be,along with most of their other bikes. cost about $20 to get in an when i went bak to get a refund the manager was no where to be found.

dinorider
21-06-2005, 11:32 PM
cool as folks. thanks for the edumacation.so the hunk o shit i seen today for $800 is a slabside.i will be looking for a 90/91 750 or 1100 and i think i would prefer just a frame to start with.i reckon it looks like the best frame on 2 wheels full stop.and suzi is my blood type.yep thats what i`ll do.i love gus but its time i got something that goes around corners again.i just had to stop the way i was ridin (the old man used to call me a temporary ozzie)and gus helped me do that.so now who`s got a 90/91 frame for me.i`m excited!

dinorider
21-06-2005, 11:32 PM
cool as folks. thanks for the edumacation.so the hunk o shit i seen today for $800 is a slabside.i will be looking for a 90/91 750 or 1100 and i think i would prefer just a frame to start with.i reckon it looks like the best frame on 2 wheels full stop.and suzi is my blood type.yep thats what i`ll do.i love gus but its time i got something that goes around corners again.i just had to stop the way i was ridin (the old man used to call me a temporary ozzie)and gus helped me do that.so now who`s got a 90/91 frame for me.i`m excited!

dinorider
21-06-2005, 11:34 PM
shit i will have to change my signature too!

dinorider
21-06-2005, 11:34 PM
shit i will have to change my signature too!