PDA

View Full Version : Hey All

BOHEMION
17-06-2005, 12:48 PM
Just wanted to say g'day to all
Been abit quiet lately on the forums from my part.

any rides happening in QLD (North Brissy) soonish?
I'm Keen as!

puppet
18-06-2005, 07:46 AM
You arrange and I'll come along.Where and when? Short notice is ok. I'm on the southside near Moorooka Yamaha.0416 17 17 97.

puppet
18-06-2005, 07:46 AM
You arrange and I'll come along.Where and when? Short notice is ok. I'm on the southside near Moorooka Yamaha.0416 17 17 97.

chong
18-06-2005, 07:53 AM
hey boys and girls I to have been busy and not had much to say for a while just not like me to shut up !!
hey puppet I was working at moorooka yamaha while I was livin in brissie then power cycle viginia team moto the evil empire .[:o)]

chong
18-06-2005, 07:53 AM
hey boys and girls I to have been busy and not had much to say for a while just not like me to shut up !!
hey puppet I was working at moorooka yamaha while I was livin in brissie then power cycle viginia team moto the evil empire .[:o)]

puppet
18-06-2005, 06:41 PM
Hey Chong, when was that? I worked at Powercycle Dec03-Apr04,cunts of people to work for.

puppet
18-06-2005, 06:41 PM
Hey Chong, when was that? I worked at Powercycle Dec03-Apr04,cunts of people to work for.

BOHEMION
19-06-2005, 01:10 AM
Cool as! Davo mate, you up for a ride? any ideas on locations mate ?

Power cycle Virginia is the worse bike store I have ever been inside,
BAD service, Sales staff are so far up them selves and all think there pro racers. All they do is talk shit!

Not ever getting my buisess again

BOHEMION
19-06-2005, 01:10 AM
Cool as! Davo mate, you up for a ride? any ideas on locations mate ?

Power cycle Virginia is the worse bike store I have ever been inside,
BAD service, Sales staff are so far up them selves and all think there pro racers. All they do is talk shit!

Not ever getting my buisess again

19-06-2005, 08:38 AM
yeah mate i'm up 4 it but waiting on a few parts 2 arrive.the bikes in pieces but should be ready by next weekend(hopefully).The run i did thru sommerset dam and Mt Gloriuos was fukin brilliant,so maybe we can shoot down to brizy n pik up puppet then do it in reverse,meet up at a pub east of Samford called sumthing Pines(cant remember the name right now,brizy is new to me)unless puppet wants 2 come up to caboolture n we can meet somwhere on the D'agular Hwy.either way im easy.puppet might know a better way in from brizy side???;)

19-06-2005, 08:38 AM
yeah mate i'm up 4 it but waiting on a few parts 2 arrive.the bikes in pieces but should be ready by next weekend(hopefully).The run i did thru sommerset dam and Mt Gloriuos was fukin brilliant,so maybe we can shoot down to brizy n pik up puppet then do it in reverse,meet up at a pub east of Samford called sumthing Pines(cant remember the name right now,brizy is new to me)unless puppet wants 2 come up to caboolture n we can meet somwhere on the D'agular Hwy.either way im easy.puppet might know a better way in from brizy side???;)

BOHEMION
19-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Okay Mate,

Ive got a few ideas on where to go

for eg:

Start at Caboolture and over Mt Mee down towards Samford. Head through Samford Fuel Up and Beer. Up Mt Glorious and Summer Set Dam. Then Back Again and through Albany Creek and finish up at Aspley Mcdonals

OR

Head out to Noosa Heads Via Montville and surrounding Towns and back down via Caloundra and Bruce Highway.

What you guys think? Got any better ideas???

BOHEMION
19-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Okay Mate,

Ive got a few ideas on where to go

for eg:

Start at Caboolture and over Mt Mee down towards Samford. Head through Samford Fuel Up and Beer. Up Mt Glorious and Summer Set Dam. Then Back Again and through Albany Creek and finish up at Aspley Mcdonals

OR

Head out to Noosa Heads Via Montville and surrounding Towns and back down via Caloundra and Bruce Highway.

What you guys think? Got any better ideas???

19-06-2005, 07:14 PM
i like the 1st option mate,havnt done mt mee yet.the run up the blackall ranges,maleny,montville,mapleton aint bad but ya get alot of Sunday drivers up there.I'm always on the road around here doin my job so its my local stompin grounds,good for you an i for a quick half day ride but hardly worth the trip for puppet even tho its good ridin and i'm sure he'd love to do a big stoppie down hastings st-noosa.but then again i'll let him decide that.but like i said,either way i'm sleezy.;)

19-06-2005, 07:14 PM
i like the 1st option mate,havnt done mt mee yet.the run up the blackall ranges,maleny,montville,mapleton aint bad but ya get alot of Sunday drivers up there.I'm always on the road around here doin my job so its my local stompin grounds,good for you an i for a quick half day ride but hardly worth the trip for puppet even tho its good ridin and i'm sure he'd love to do a big stoppie down hastings st-noosa.but then again i'll let him decide that.but like i said,either way i'm sleezy.;)

BOHEMION
19-06-2005, 07:48 PM
Yeah same here i'm easy as. I ride Mt mee almost every 3-5 nights just gotta watch the cattle when they cross 5am and then again at 5pm. ANd talk about cold, face feels like its about to freeze off.

BOHEMION
19-06-2005, 07:48 PM
Yeah same here i'm easy as. I ride Mt mee almost every 3-5 nights just gotta watch the cattle when they cross 5am and then again at 5pm. ANd talk about cold, face feels like its about to freeze off.

19-06-2005, 08:03 PM
yeah the old mercury has been a bit low lately.thats why ya need an oil cooled GSXR mate.:D

19-06-2005, 08:03 PM
yeah the old mercury has been a bit low lately.thats why ya need an oil cooled GSXR mate.:D

21-06-2005, 09:40 PM
ok Bo,should be on 4 this Sunday(after church) if my parts FUCKING arrive,spoke to puppet an he is keen.we''l meet him around Samford way an hit the mountain from there.but only if my parts arrive.if not,wont be till three weeks coz i have dirt magnets every second weekend.let ya know asap.ya got a fone mate?email me ya number.;)

21-06-2005, 09:40 PM
ok Bo,should be on 4 this Sunday(after church) if my parts FUCKING arrive,spoke to puppet an he is keen.we''l meet him around Samford way an hit the mountain from there.but only if my parts arrive.if not,wont be till three weeks coz i have dirt magnets every second weekend.let ya know asap.ya got a fone mate?email me ya number.;)