PDA

View Full Version : TECHY SUPPORT

BOHEMION
26-05-2005, 12:29 PM
Hey Guys and Gals,

Being new to this forum and hopefully getting to ride with some of you one day, I would like to offer Tech support/advice/consulting. I am a Computer Technician and a remote assistance tech. Even though I cant do the remote assitant help here I can offer my skills and experiences to try and help any puter and software probs you guys might come across.

Cheers

Can I add by giving you guys a faster photo post site

www.photobucket.com - Has a Mid range photo space BUT is a High Cache Web site which means FAST FAST FAST.

The other one is www.freephotohost.com - Has a large keep space for More details piccis etc etc BUT they put there Web space name on your pics, But Again, Its a fast web site for uploading.

Gix11
26-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Nice one mate. I implemented the upload facility to our server from the text reply area to help these guys out as I couldn't suggest any photo hosting sites, but now you have so cheers. The only benefit about having their images on my server is that if they get a bit carried away with monster images I can just download them and alter them to size. I guess the ones with more tech knowledge will benefit from your suggestion though. Thanks.

BOHEMION
26-05-2005, 10:06 PM
No worries

Actually in Photo Bucket you can resize the image from the host page! Makes it alot easier.

newf fighter
27-05-2005, 01:59 AM
Photobucket is a great host, its all I use and hasn't let me down yet. [^]