PDA

View Full Version : hey fellas

newf fighter
25-05-2005, 05:07 AM
Doing the newb thing and checkin in here first. Hope nobody cares that I'm not from Australia but rather an island province called Newfoundland. Anyway glad to be on here and props to an awsome home page with all those pics. :D

chong
25-05-2005, 07:59 AM
welcome aboard
hey like minded nuts from around the world ,This is the quickening
we gather and ride.
hi from the land of OZZZZZ
chong

clairebear
25-05-2005, 04:01 PM
hey!
is it possible to ride a bike in temperatures like you get there? whats the warmest it gets in summer?
welcome aboard!

Gix11
25-05-2005, 05:23 PM
Hey NewF, good to have you here - as Chong says "like minded nuts from around the world" are welcome any time. If you have some pictures of your ride send 'em in for us mate.

25-05-2005, 06:11 PM
newfoundland,that was the name of N.S.W when the mad pommie sailor 1st came here,i think.see,i did learn sumthin at skool,but then again,my history teacher got great pleasure in tellin us shit so we'd fail miserably.
welcome Newfy,ya got ice spikes on ya scooter??

newf fighter
26-05-2005, 02:02 AM
Thanks guys. Clairebear, yeah its totally possible to ride here in the spring and summer. We have a pretty decent riding season and it gets up around 20 degrees, plenty warm for riding. The roads are sweet too, there are some nice twists if you look in the right places.

I'll post a few pics of my bike when I get it done or almost done.

Hey Claire, heres some inspiration for your Z (not mine)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/BigGreenMachine/1267584-z1000008.jpg

dinorider
26-05-2005, 10:44 AM
fuck that thing looks shit hot mate.and welcome from me too,tried the rest now welcome to the best.:Dblack looks so cool i think the old hunka shit is gunna be black,was thinkin of effects but black rocks with all my shiny shit think it`ll look sensaish(few dents and shit to fix first)not to mention that topend rebuild ive been meaning to do.funds a little tight at the moment.

BOHEMION
26-05-2005, 12:20 PM
Hell yeah man that looks unreal. Good Job !!!

Gix11
26-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Hey NewF, I thought that was your bike for a minute there. Nice job whoever did it. What bike have you got that you're doing up mate?

26-05-2005, 07:30 PM
ilike the ZEEE hand carved in the clutch cover,an the head gear.but if i owned er i wouldn't be parkin it in the middle of train trax.indicators n mirrors r also tric.check out the reflection in the tank,must b 50 coats of clear on it.FKNEVL1

newf fighter
26-05-2005, 09:07 PM
I've got an 88 CBR600 thats been through hell and back. No plastic left except the rear, I removed the guages and cut down the pass pegs recently. Lookin to mount up an Acerbis headlight, some MX bars and aluminum hand guards, and if money allows a red, black and white camo paint job. Nothing around here like it, nobody knows what I mean when I say streetfighter...sad

clairebear
27-05-2005, 11:13 AM
AAAAAAAAAgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrr
sex! who's is that bike? I'm shopping for a Akrapovic system too, but waiting for my tax return to get it, as no money!
i love the front light / fairing bit! yum yum! its insane, do you know the person? how do i talk to them?
Thanks newf!

newf fighter
28-05-2005, 12:49 PM
Sorry to tease you like this Claire but I stole the pic from another forum where it was posted, no mention of the owner.

clairebear
31-05-2005, 05:03 PM
bah humbug! i like it a lot![:p]

chong
03-06-2005, 10:56 PM
clair no actual orgasims on the forum please
virtual sex only thanks .......hahahahahahah[:o)]

clairebear
09-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Chong, there is no "i" in orgasms, sorry.
but ya gotta admit its sexy.
i'm givin up on the whole akrapovich system idea till
the twats at rta/epa get their sh1t together on the tolerance.
apparently on a zx 10 the system I want runs 3-4 dbs over.
its not worth the hassle, as its my only form of transport.
gonna go to the snow instead.[8D]

clairebear
09-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Chong, there is no "i" in orgasms, sorry.
but ya gotta admit its sexy.
i'm givin up on the whole akrapovich system idea till
the twats at rta/epa get their sh1t together on the tolerance.
apparently on a zx 10 the system I want runs 3-4 dbs over.
its not worth the hassle, as its my only form of transport.
gonna go to the snow instead.[8D]

chong
12-06-2005, 09:45 AM
Clair I""" have always been there in my orgasms thats why I put I in there !!!!
But thanks teacher!!
xxx[:o)]

chong
12-06-2005, 09:45 AM
Clair I""" have always been there in my orgasms thats why I put I in there !!!!
But thanks teacher!!
xxx[:o)]