PDA

View Full Version : any one from the griffith area

Its only paint
24-05-2005, 09:28 PM
hello one and all I have enough of QLD am moving to the griffith area we got any street fighters down that way other than chalk in Frigid Canberra

Gix11
25-05-2005, 05:26 PM
Man, I don't even know where Griffith is! Why d'ya wanna leave Qld? Good luck down there mate....

27-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Come on down mate, learn about one of Australia's great secrets -Canberra-

We just tell the others that it's shit down here to keep them away.

Never smoked so much weed, drunk so much grog, sped around town so much, or rooted so many nurses till I got to Canberra.

Everything down here is hidden away to keep the tourists and blow-in-pollies out of it.

Actually have a number of Sydney siders (including my DBA guy) down here at the moment, and they are loving the low traffic/crowds, brilliant roads, safety, quick transit times (no where is more than half an hour away in Canberra), and the weather...............well maybe not the weather, but the rest is true.

30-05-2005, 08:58 PM
ya 4got to mention the NATS chalk.biggest event on the calender 4 canberra.an the pussy,omg the pussy;)

01-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Used to live about 2 kilometers from the venue, a top time guys.

Used to have a farkin ball winding up the hot-rodders then disappearing through the back streets / bike lanes while the porkies booked them.

And yeah the chick's that would turn up niiiiiiiice

And they go home afterwards. the perfect woman :)