PDA

View Full Version : RAPID

23-04-2005, 06:28 PM
Paul Bates dropped me a note ystday asking if he could use the A.G.M page for next issue & i took it on meself to advise.:)
That`s "RAPID" motorcycle magazine people.:D
next one is in June.I have not missed an issue,it`s a mag that is where we are.;)(I have no concern with said publication)

ozkat
24-04-2005, 07:25 PM
bloody hell mundy... does that mean ive gotta do a whole feature on tool packing and a small section on sugarcane cultivation. im a busy man. but im pretty sure i wouldnt let the readers down. i was also thinking bout contacting rapid bout a small 100 page write up im calling "The art of cornering" i had a look at Keith Codes book and i think i have a better system...." Go like a cut cat in the straight bits and be very careful in the bendy bits" i also have another write up Rapid may be keen on. " Outriggers for motorcycles " cause some of you blokes lean your bike over way too far. and i think if you installed my (prototype for now) system you would soon correct this overlean problem some of you blokes have. i also have a new system called "Wheelies for beginners" (Rapid may be interested in running this as a feature) it involves a skateboard mounted under the ENGINE area and a small but complex hydraulic system. but i wont go into too many details here. also rear wheel steering.... fact or myth. if you mount a can of chain lube not pointing at the chain but the rear tyre you can acheive the same result at 5kph not a rediculious 60kph+. but if you use my outrigger system as well as the chain lube guide you will be amazed at the results. (ps) the outrigger system also makes you much harder to overtake as as well. if anyone needs help to correct their riding mistakes i think i can help. but remember not everyone thinks like me.

ozkat
24-04-2005, 07:25 PM
bloody hell mundy... does that mean ive gotta do a whole feature on tool packing and a small section on sugarcane cultivation. im a busy man. but im pretty sure i wouldnt let the readers down. i was also thinking bout contacting rapid bout a small 100 page write up im calling "The art of cornering" i had a look at Keith Codes book and i think i have a better system...." Go like a cut cat in the straight bits and be very careful in the bendy bits" i also have another write up Rapid may be keen on. " Outriggers for motorcycles " cause some of you blokes lean your bike over way too far. and i think if you installed my (prototype for now) system you would soon correct this overlean problem some of you blokes have. i also have a new system called "Wheelies for beginners" (Rapid may be interested in running this as a feature) it involves a skateboard mounted under the ENGINE area and a small but complex hydraulic system. but i wont go into too many details here. also rear wheel steering.... fact or myth. if you mount a can of chain lube not pointing at the chain but the rear tyre you can acheive the same result at 5kph not a rediculious 60kph+. but if you use my outrigger system as well as the chain lube guide you will be amazed at the results. (ps) the outrigger system also makes you much harder to overtake as as well. if anyone needs help to correct their riding mistakes i think i can help. but remember not everyone thinks like me.

Gix11
25-04-2005, 04:26 PM
Cool Mundy. Go nuts with it mate. .............and Ozkat, I'll be expecting these feature articles on my desk in the morning mate.

Gix11
25-04-2005, 04:26 PM
Cool Mundy. Go nuts with it mate. .............and Ozkat, I'll be expecting these feature articles on my desk in the morning mate.

25-04-2005, 06:57 PM
OZKAT! I love YOU. iF you look at these pages u will find a comment by DAVO that I know my own kind.
U beat me at pool.
mate send me the drawings` & we`ll build em`

25-04-2005, 06:57 PM
OZKAT! I love YOU. iF you look at these pages u will find a comment by DAVO that I know my own kind.
U beat me at pool.
mate send me the drawings` & we`ll build em`

ozkat
25-04-2005, 09:52 PM
AWWW Mundy i love you too.[:X] just dont tell puppet cause i think he may be the jealous type. ;)

ozkat
25-04-2005, 09:52 PM
AWWW Mundy i love you too.[:X] just dont tell puppet cause i think he may be the jealous type. ;)