PDA

View Full Version : PSSSSST!?

09-04-2005, 06:08 PM
is it my imagination? or is the forum quiet[|)] due to spanners "clicking" & "clacking" againts the medium we call

PLASTIC

Zed14
10-04-2005, 06:04 PM
are the poofters tinkering

ozkat
10-04-2005, 08:40 PM
Hmm Rexie... im pretty sure i saw a peice of green and white plastic surounding your headlight. i think its called a FAIRING. you say you normally run twin lights but did you wear the plastic just for us or are you comming out of the closet? its ok Rexie we are all friends here. share your plastic fetish with us. or are you just a weekend poofta when you go for a weekend ride? HAHAHAHAAHA

10-04-2005, 10:53 PM
settle rexie,or we might start pikin on them custom knee sliders,ya might as well av a cow on each knee.is this a new product from Tric Ind.never saw the zrx shootin the moon on video either.too many H.J's,(that aint head jobs tiger);)

Zed14
11-04-2005, 07:09 AM
only put the plastic on for the weekend had the twin lights back on sunday night when i got home.

Zed14
11-04-2005, 07:12 AM
stop picking on me waaa u lot didnt come across as the sensitive type. i must be a weekend closet poofta.

dinorider
11-04-2005, 11:04 AM
ditch the tupperware cause people are starting to talk rex.And with a strong hardman name like rex we all expect you to to have your shit out in the open gettin air on it.If I wanted to sit behind a windscreen I woulda bought another tin top.

Zed14
14-04-2005, 01:25 PM
unlike others my tupperware was only on for the weekend.put on fri nite and taken off sun night.

ozkat
14-04-2005, 08:36 PM
same here Rexie [:p]

Zed14
14-04-2005, 09:13 PM
make one small comment about poofters tinkering and get bombarded by them. and puppet was the one who said it first.

Zed14
14-04-2005, 09:14 PM
hey ozcat do you still have that 750 steering damper for sale?

Zed14
14-04-2005, 09:16 PM
i think i will buy a suzuki then everyone will leave me alone.wont turn corners, will leak lots of oil from the cooler but everyone will leave me alone.

Zed14
14-04-2005, 09:17 PM
i want to put some music on the video . what kind of music are you all into?

puppet
14-04-2005, 09:21 PM
Leave Rexie out of it,I've seen a picture of his without tupperware.
As for you Ozkat,we need photographic proof(no fairing)you big softcock.

ozkat
14-04-2005, 09:40 PM
Rex yep i still have it. as for music you cant go past "Hwy to hell" or maybe "Jailbreak" Puppet ... photographic proof? u dont belive me?

Zed14
14-04-2005, 09:48 PM
i am pretty sure thats the one i need i will find out and get back to you

ozkat
14-04-2005, 09:50 PM
no probs mate let me know.

Zed14
15-04-2005, 09:23 AM
nope sorry. its too old.

Gix11
15-04-2005, 12:27 PM
Don't ask me for my music taste it will fuck with your heads, well, you less hardcore types anyway. But you can go safe with Ozkat's suggestion. A bit of AC/DC never hurts. Anyone else got any suggestions? Maybe something a little less cliche? As for the Rexster's ride, I have some new pictures which I'm about to put up on the Kwaka page. Here's one to give you proof:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/rex003.jpg

Check out the full specs and pics on the KAWASAKI page of the website

15-04-2005, 05:31 PM
PRIMUS OR ROB ZOMBIE! i got em both REX.FLESHWOUND films did a disc 4 TERRAFIRMA,6.Iporteter was MONZA IND.(I`ll do some home work if ya like ya queer carnt)
p.s GIX be hard to fuck with my crainium after being in the motor(engine)industry.brain damage is day to day

Gix11
15-04-2005, 06:15 PM
Yea man - go the White Zombie, maybe keep it safe with more human than human or maybe a track off of Sailing the Seas of Cheese by Primus. Mundy, I see your a man with taste or a fucked up head. Welcome to the club.

Zed14
15-04-2005, 08:05 PM
i dont know any of them but if ya got em we will use em

16-04-2005, 09:28 AM
primus,rexie's big brown beaver,would be good.or maybe sumthin by Lawnmower Death. punk always goes well on a vid ,Four Skins or D.R.I.

Zed14
16-04-2005, 10:56 AM
what have i got myself into?

16-04-2005, 11:53 AM
JIM FOETUS AKA 'Scraping foetus off the wheel'

Anything/Viva "Get outta my way, get outta my way,......I can do anything I damned well want" (must admit that I get abit toey when listening to that one in traffic :)
Stumbo
Skinny man

in fact anything by Jim (also aka WiseBlood)

And Diamanda Galah does a great song about 6 white horses dragging her coffin.

Ok? OK? OK?

Gix11
16-04-2005, 04:47 PM
I just checked "Scraping Foetus Off The Wheel : Private War / Anything (Viva!)". I'm guessing you are well into the Goth stuff Chalk? The Headless Chickens meets early White Zombie meets Sisters of Mercy came to mind for some reason when I heard it. Good to see someone with alternative music taste. "I can do any god damn thing I want........." Also heard Burning Hell by Diamanda Galas, but she fried my head a bit.

Cheers for bringing this one up Rexie - I have a passion for music as much as I do bikes - anyone else got some tracks for me to check out?

17-04-2005, 02:05 PM
Yeah Diamanda can do that to you. top chick (if you like drug-fucked harpy sirens that is)

Laibach is good riding music, if you're into Nazi\Eastern Bloc military music influenced bands.

Plus there's the usual ministry, big black, Ramones, EinsterZenderNeueBaden etc.

If you liked Jim, check out Wiseblood, which is Jim and a mate going psycho. Oh and 'skinny man' is about Nick Cave, apparently Nick hasn't spoken to Jim since he wrote the song (they toured together in the 80's).

17-04-2005, 05:26 PM
I was sittin` in a breakfast room Alentown,Pensilvania.(got up too earlly,it was a terrible mistake)sittin` there face to face with a bowl of hardly shortened corn flakes & a glass of orange juice about as big as my finger & I said to myself
THIS IS THE LIFE!
(Frank Zappa 1963)

Gix11
18-04-2005, 01:43 PM
Ah yes. Of course, Frank himself. I already guessed Mundy would be into him......... Judging by that and Rob zombie, do I get an inkling that your into Mike Patton as well?

Gix11
18-04-2005, 01:43 PM
Ah yes. Of course, Frank himself. I already guessed Mundy would be into him......... Judging by that and Rob zombie, do I get an inkling that your into Mike Patton as well?

AussieCrasher
18-04-2005, 03:09 PM
If your talking music for a DVD/Video you have got to use fire starter, or breath by the Prodige, as Keith Flint (singer with the band) is well in to bikes.

Or iron man by black Sabeth, always get's the acid heads bouncing.

Talking of which " I went to a acid house party once" I drank 2 car batteries and went down the pub it was crap! Ha Ha

Hoo Roo
Crasher.

AussieCrasher
18-04-2005, 03:09 PM
If your talking music for a DVD/Video you have got to use fire starter, or breath by the Prodige, as Keith Flint (singer with the band) is well in to bikes.

Or iron man by black Sabeth, always get's the acid heads bouncing.

Talking of which " I went to a acid house party once" I drank 2 car batteries and went down the pub it was crap! Ha Ha

Hoo Roo
Crasher.

18-04-2005, 10:29 PM
F.Z was my 1st thought but Ministry"Jesus Built My Hotrod"....Chalk10 ya need 2 be on the next ride 4 sure.Gix, change ya handle 2 MadGix,Mundy knows his kind!.

18-04-2005, 10:29 PM
F.Z was my 1st thought but Ministry"Jesus Built My Hotrod"....Chalk10 ya need 2 be on the next ride 4 sure.Gix, change ya handle 2 MadGix,Mundy knows his kind!.

qickdraw
19-04-2005, 10:16 PM
G'day guys n gals...... first off - sorry I havn't been on a while & sorry I missed the run - I ended up being broken down in bloody Scone for the weekend! Bloody 40 year old aircraft - never trust 'em! It looks like you guys had a great time (some more than others....) and suffice to say I WILL NOT be missing the next one!
Back to the subject at hand - I was going to suggest JBMH too, but I reckon Chaos AD by Sepultura or maybe Thumb by Kyuss would be pretty good too.......

qickdraw
19-04-2005, 10:16 PM
G'day guys n gals...... first off - sorry I havn't been on a while & sorry I missed the run - I ended up being broken down in bloody Scone for the weekend! Bloody 40 year old aircraft - never trust 'em! It looks like you guys had a great time (some more than others....) and suffice to say I WILL NOT be missing the next one!
Back to the subject at hand - I was going to suggest JBMH too, but I reckon Chaos AD by Sepultura or maybe Thumb by Kyuss would be pretty good too.......

Gix11
20-04-2005, 06:18 PM
Judging by Rexie's VIDEO topic I think he's already chosen mate. Good to see a Sepultura and Kyuss fan. You're a local to Brissy and the coast, check out Japunga when you get chance, total Sepultura revival! "Jesus ate my hotdog" comes in a close second to "New world order" though I'd say.

Gix11
20-04-2005, 06:18 PM
Judging by Rexie's VIDEO topic I think he's already chosen mate. Good to see a Sepultura and Kyuss fan. You're a local to Brissy and the coast, check out Japunga when you get chance, total Sepultura revival! "Jesus ate my hotdog" comes in a close second to "New world order" though I'd say.

20-04-2005, 08:06 PM
FUQ yes.Sepultura,Roots.Japunga?What happend 2 Soulfly? Mad 2 see you blokes love good ridin music,should do a mosh pit night including burnout comp in the lounge room at my house,lease runs out soon[}:)]

20-04-2005, 08:06 PM
FUQ yes.Sepultura,Roots.Japunga?What happend 2 Soulfly? Mad 2 see you blokes love good ridin music,should do a mosh pit night including burnout comp in the lounge room at my house,lease runs out soon[}:)]