PDA

View Full Version : Forum Email

Gix11
11-03-2005, 11:34 AM
Hey guys. After never using the bloody thing I noticed that the "Email member" function wasn't working when I tried to use it. I know someone mentioned it before but I forgot. Anyway. I fixed the bastard. If you need to contact any members this feature now works.

12-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Cool...... we can email our members now:D

12-03-2005, 07:26 PM
Got your mail Gix,sent 1 back but dont know if ya got it. Spoke 2 Neil last night an he is gettin back 2 me with confimation. tell Stu to email me a.s.a.p. if he's definate.3 weeks 2 go so i'm confirming meeting points an times shortly,but STILL waiting 4 input as 2 prefered root.if i get no response i'll be callin it myself,so it will be up to each fighter 2 be there or miss out!!!;)

Gix11
14-03-2005, 12:00 PM
The email thing is all working fine guys. I got a heap through over the weekend from you lot.

As for the route Davo, I spoke to my mate Mark about it and he was looking into it, but he's busy fabricating a new subframe for my bike at the moment to get it ready before we ride down there and all his energies are with that, so I'll not push my luck but try and get something out of him soon.

Gix11
14-03-2005, 12:01 PM
Oh, also Davo, I gave Stu your email address just after I emailed you so hopefully he'll be in touch soon.

ozkat
15-03-2005, 07:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

but he's busy fabricating a new subframe for my bike at the moment to get it ready before we ride down there and all his energies are with that, so does that mean making a 2nd one for me shouldnt be a problem? :D

16-03-2005, 08:41 PM
The madness has begun!!!Will the new shirts have the title bar logo as above Gix? excuse my ignorance,but that is tric art brother. we have decided to make Nerang macca's the starting point for the nambucca shindig at 6.30am.seems like a central meetin place.route will be revealed then!!!be early for a window seat[8D]

Gix11
16-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Yea Davo. The shirts are exactly that logo. Look at the thread entitled "t-shirts?" That's the ones getting done. At Mark's at the moment. Check the Nambucca Ride thread for the new proposed route mate.